• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Mansion Mafia - Hold on tightly to your secrets

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, no

VOTE: Stuart444

PROTECT: Turmoil7

MOVE: Grey Room

We need to get these punish rooms out of the way in case they fuck up lylo. Maybe we can even use one of them for an extra kill somehow. Purple is unincisiveness, grey is uncertainty. I'm not sure which of those is more likely to be useful, so I went grey.

Green sounds like nothing tbh, no reason to use that now.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I agree with getting the more risky rooms out of the way while we still have some space to play with.

Move: Grey Room

[Brazil's edit: I've fixed the vote]

Last edited by a moderator:

BronsonLee

Assistant (to the) Regional Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
If we only have 2/3 scum left do we wanna do the risky rooms now for sure? Wouldn't we wanna keep momentum going and lock em out

BronsonLee

Oct 24, 2017
how close are we to the eventual death zone stage where everyone mass claims and things go to hell in a handbasket in like 5 mins

Oct 25, 2017
to show that I want to help town, I'll state something that should be pretty damn obvious by now:

First off, let's assume there is only one scum left (that would make the non town players in this game 5 scum, 2 neutral)

Now, we should immediately discount Godfather So GoG and Turmoil are 120% town.

Now you have to ask yourself, Devious and Turmoil are claimed sleepwalkers. One is green checked, the other isn't.

Why would scum have a sleepwalker along with town when the only role that would be affected by it is GFs self watcher role?

This brings us to the obvious conclusion:

The final scum is a tracker. A tracker would be affected by sleepwalker after all.

Also the most likely way they found B-Dubs is tracking them to someone and guessing that they were the doctor based on that

I could be totally wrong here but this would make sense if we believe there is 2 sleepwalkers because why would there be 2 just for one self watcher role. Yes?

BronsonLee

Oct 24, 2017
Did Bronson vote for Lux on D1? I don't even remember why I townread him
I was on Kaz or Godfather because I had scumread on Kaz and whiffed on Godfather, I'd have to go check

I voted for Lux in the last 2 minutes to break the tie, then FEP swapped his vote to Grizzly and that was a wrap

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to mention it last night since I wasn't paying attention to the Protect votes but don't bother protecting me. Unless scum attacked me on the last no kill night, which I highly doubt, I still have my vest which came as part of my role.

Oct 31, 2017
to show that I want to help town, I'll state something that should be pretty damn obvious by now:

First off, let's assume there is only one scum left (that would make the non town players in this game 5 scum, 2 neutral)

Now, we should immediately discount Godfather So GoG and Turmoil are 120% town.

Now you have to ask yourself, Devious and Turmoil are claimed sleepwalkers. One is green checked, the other isn't.

Why would scum have a sleepwalker along with town when the only role that would be affected by it is GFs self watcher role?

This brings us to the obvious conclusion:

The final scum is a tracker. A tracker would be affected by sleepwalker after all.

Also the most likely way they found B-Dubs is tracking them to someone and guessing that they were the doctor based on that

I could be totally wrong here but this would make sense if we believe there is 2 sleepwalkers because why would there be 2 just for one self watcher role. Yes?
This is what I was trying to get to when I asked claimed and revealed town roles. I was on a mobile at the time so I couldn't do it myself.

A mafia sleepwalker would be kinda pointless with the town roles that have been revealed.

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to mention it last night since I wasn't paying attention to the Protect votes but don't bother protecting me. Unless scum attacked me on the last no kill night, which I highly doubt, I still have my vest which came as part of my role.
iirc didn't you say you aren't notified if the vest was used though?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
iirc didn't you say you aren't notified if the vest was used though?
I'm not. I just think that Splinter would have been targeted over me since the limitations of his role weren't known at the time, and it seems like he got a vest from the room.

Oct 31, 2017
Okay, doing the maths, this is what I come up with.

TODAY
We vote saenima
(game doesn't end)
scum kills either (*Splinter, GirlofGotham, or WSD) - assuming Kalor has his vest and turmoil7 is protected - let's say they kill Girlofgotham cause she's green-checked

TOMORROW
We vote BronsonLee
(game doesn't end)
scum kills turmoil7 cause he's green-checked

NEXT DAY
We vote Stuart444
(game doesn't end)
scum kills *Splinter cause people mostly believe he's town

NEXT DAY
Only WSD and Kalor remain, so scum wins cause Kalor ended up being scum

But we know Kalor isn't scum and I know I'm not scum, so we should be good.

Oct 31, 2017
Wait.... unlesss

NEXT DAY
We vote Stuart444
(game doesn't end_
scum kills WSD

NEXT DAY
Only *Splinter and Kalor remain, cause *Splinter ended up being scum

Sucks... looks like we can lose this one.

Oct 31, 2017
Killing zipped was really a bone-headed move. Right now, it'll only take one day before we need to start voting for people that we assume are town (BronsonLee, for example).

If they had killed turmoil7, it would have taken us two days to get to that point. A better chance to get to the last day and win the game.

Oct 25, 2017
I still think that the last scum made a desperate play there, trying to shift suspicion to the cop party. Desperate makes me think only one scum.

Oct 31, 2017
Math checks out. You have the wrong names though. I'm town so i should go last.
Right now, my vote is between you and BronsonLee, but people have read him as town more than you, so my vote today is for you.

If you flip town, my next vote will be for BronsonLee.

But honestly, I feel like Bronson - and not you - might have been the one to think that killing zipped was the better idea.

BronsonLee

Oct 24, 2017
I'm also side eyeing the fact that the two people with mentors are saying essentially the same thing

Oct 31, 2017
Townie who's around more, like Gotham or Splinter

Role may be gone but they contribute more
It's not about contributing at this point.

Killing someone that is strongly green-checked leaves people that may be slightly less believable as town.

I believe *Splinter and GoG are town, but not as strongly as I believe Kalor and turmoil7.

BronsonLee

Oct 24, 2017
I'm gonna operate on the belief that there's two scum left and one neutral for now

I don't think we're that lucky

Oct 25, 2017
Townie who's around more, like Gotham or Splinter

Role may be gone but they contribute more
By post count turmoil has contributed more than gog. By content i feel more inclined to protect turmoil. I like the contributions from both but feel like turmoil has been more incisive late game. Splinter had resigned to death a couple of days ago i think. Let him have sweet release.

Why lynch a neutral when we can lynch scum today? Who do you think is the final scum?
Hey i agree, but i think Bronson is the final scum and no one else is really willing to go there. So between me and Stu it's an easy choice in my mind.