• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Mansion Mafia - Hold on tightly to your secrets

Oct 31, 2017
I have a feeling we're gonna lose this one.

If we vote saenima and stuart and the game is still not over, odds are that *Splinter and Kalor will have to choose between Bronson and myself (I see GoG and turmoil getting NKd).

And I have a feeling you're gonna vote for me.

My vote will remain with saenima today, but I don't think I will vote for stuart tomorrow (unless the room throws us a twist).

Oct 31, 2017
Seriously, if we go with saenima and BL today and tomorrow, odds are that the final four will look something like this:

splinter
kalor
whysodevious
stuart

If the game is not over by then, then the obvious vote would be stuart cause he's already claimed to not be town.

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, if we go with saenima and BL today and tomorrow, odds are that the final four will look something like this:

splinter
kalor
whysodevious
stuart

If the game is not over by then, then the obvious vote would be stuart cause he's already claimed to not be town.
Dude. At that point the game is lost. Either Stu is scum which ends the game, or he's neutral and lunching him ends the game.

Oct 25, 2017
Also why would scum NK turmoil and gog before kalor? Kalor is the towniest of the bunch. While turmoil and gog live there is always the possibility of a splinter fake claim. Once they're dead, if they flip town that clears almost any chance of splinter's claim being fake.

Oct 25, 2017
What? Stuart444 the Neutral Survivor is evolving....

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

Stuart444 has evolved into Stuart444 the tanner!

DUN DUN DUN

Do you want to give your Tanner a new nickname?

>no

Oct 25, 2017
You're dead.

Sorry.
Couple of things here:
I have a feeling we're gonna lose this one.

If we vote saenima and stuart and the game is still not over, odds are that *Splinter and Kalor will have to choose between Bronson and myself (I see GoG and turmoil getting NKd).

And I have a feeling you're gonna vote for me.

My vote will remain with saenima today, but I don't think I will vote for stuart tomorrow (unless the room throws us a twist).
Playing guess who scum kills is utterly useless.

You're writing off me and turmoil and mapping out nonsense which doesn't actually help anything.

Also why would scum NK turmoil and gog before kalor? Kalor is the towniest of the bunch. While turmoil and gog live there is always the possibility of a splinter fake claim. Once they're dead, if they flip town that clears almost any chance of splinter's claim being fake.
Getting mildly alarmed at all the planning of my death here.

Could we get back to looking for Scum instead of guessing what they might do?

Oct 25, 2017
Getting mildly alarmed at all the planning of my death here.

Could we get back to looking for Scum instead of guessing what they might do?
I am finding scum. By pointing out the faulty logic behind their reasoning and planning. Devious has been insisting on us lunching me and Bronson and then Stuart. I have been pointing out that's a terrible idea and would lead to a scum win.

It's not my fault that people are not paying attention.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

The Dude of Prophecy
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Oct 31, 2017
Kalor supposedly has a vest. Only scum knows if it’s gone.

Couple of things here:

Playing guess who scum kills is utterly useless.

You're writing off me and turmoil and mapping out nonsense which doesn't actually help anything.
Sorry for what I’m about to say... we’re in the endgame.

We have to think ahead.

I don’t want the group to be in the position of having to choose between BL and myself cause that’s a vote to easily get wrong and lose the game

Of course, this is all from my POV. I know I’m town so consider what I’m saying from that point of view.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Let's not lynch Stu today. I believe that he's a neutral and I want to at least try to win this game today, rather than prolong it unnecessarily.