• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I have a good gut feeling about zipped, and the explanation of just wanting to get a few reactions seems legit enough

im at work, btw, but i am reading everything when i can, just dont have a lot of time to type stuff out that much yet

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of the new players, devious gives me worse vibes than Saenima. I think Bronson is town. Surprised saenima and aeleus are defending me st all with no previous history. Worried they're angling for town credit since they'd know I'm not scum.

I'm waiting for grizzly to post more as I mentioned recently.

Happy for the good vibes but i'm not defending you? What gave you this idea?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Anyway, I have no idea, but I'm leaning either B-Dubs, Grizzly, or one of the non-newbie, [relatively] inactives like LuxCommander, weemadarthur, or flatearthpandas. Got a weird gut feeling about Muffin, and Bronson, while new, hasn't really said anything of substance.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, we can rearrange multi quotes? Hot damn
I don't know whether or not to be surprised that Zippedpinhead has all these votes. Was this the plan Zippedpinhead?
I'm surprised though I probably shouldn't be
There's still an entire 24 hours to go, shit can happen and people don't want to jump right away.
People, your votes aren't precious resources to be nursed and protected. The argument makes godfather look bad but it is not his part that's weird here. There isn't a good reason not to have votes down. You can move them freely and no one is really worried about the day ending without people voting and certainly no one is talking about turbos.

I feel like there's a bit too much of a pushback against godfather here for no reason.
Usually I'm all hung up on mechanics on day 1, to the extreme of all else
That's totally different to what you're doing today.
No point, really. Just tempted to vote b-dubs to see what happens with fep later.
何?

Ignoring hecht's post in hopes no one realizes that he got our whole team and is an amazing detective.

Yeah I think that's interpreting a bit too much into it. Glass room has probably something to do with interfering with actions or is something that has to do with the neutral I think.
This is the motherload of wtf. Like, just absolutely unbelievable.
"You're reading too much into it!" Proceeds to post baseless speculation.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I have no idea, but I'm leaning either B-Dubs, Grizzly, or one of the non-newbie, [relatively] inactives like LuxCommander, weemadarthur, or flatearthpandas. Got a weird gut feeling about Muffin, and Bronson, while new, hasn't really said anything of substance.
Any reason you highlighted Lux, weemadarthur, feps but not melon, Stan, Kopite?

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
So I don't really got a bad feeling about Godfather either. The over concern is whatever, and i do agree that votes can be a good leverage for pressure, though i think voting should be up to the individual to use when they see fit, early or late

that being said

VOTE: melonrabbit

my reason being that I feel like they've contributed the least to the overall conversation in general, even for a day one.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Any reason you highlighted Lux, weemadarthur, feps but not melon, Stan, Kopite?
Actually I totally forgot about melon, so thank you. I thought Kopite was new and excluded them so that's my bad, didn't realize they weren't. Stan generally seems more inactive due to timezones so I may just be misrepresenting his activity in my head

Oct 26, 2017
Actually I totally forgot about melon, so thank you. I thought Kopite was new and excluded them so that's my bad, didn't realize they weren't. Stan generally seems more inactive due to timezones so I may just be misrepresenting his activity in my head
Why don't I get timezone excuse? 1/3 of the thread happened while I was asleep

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
My very first game of mafia ever i was scum, and i leaned HEAVILY

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
This is the motherload of wtf. Like, just absolutely unbelievable.
"You're reading too much into it!" Proceeds to post baseless speculation.
Lol stating a mechanic in this game maybe having to do with one of two possible anti-town alignments is the same degree of interpreting into it as looking up a random game board, as if that is in any way useful?

Oct 26, 2017
Lol stating a mechanic in this game maybe having to do with one of two possible anti-town alignments is the same degree of interpreting into it as looking up a random game board, as if that is in any way useful?
Random gameboard set in a mansion with colored rooms

Vs

Things for no reason

There's at least logic in the former. I don't have a problem with calling it out, but to follow it up with pure nonsense is so weird

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Random gameboard set in a mansion with colored rooms

Vs

Things for no reason

There's at least logic in the former. I don't have a problem with calling it out, but to follow it up with pure nonsense is so weird
There's no logic in the former, as there's no way it actually has any real useful relation to this game

While a glass room being a neutral or scum mechanic is at least speculation that has a chance of being accurate, which is why I'm also not the only one who has suggested that

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
sorry, she's* given us nothing to go on

im so used to using neutral terms all the time

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I knew the joke would fly over peoples heads lol.

Ah well.

hmm, let's see.

saenima what do you think of the stuff between Muffin and Fep just there?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I knew the joke would fly over peoples heads lol.

Ah well.

hmm, let's see.

saenima what do you think of the stuff between Muffin and Fep just there?

I'm with Muffin there. Speculating on the glass wall makes sense, it's an actual mechanic around which two rooms revolve around, if nothing else. Finding out what it means is good, useful info. That random game board that someone posted came out of nowhere and i don't see what relation it could have with this game.

Felt like fep was probing, nothing more.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Before work I had a bad feeling about girlofgotham due to her fluffy posts and general inactivity but I see she showed up and is making mild effort, so ok.

Godfather answered my question in a way that I know I can't get any more out of him, and I can't really pin down any scum leanings on him, so I will instead enjoy his discomfiture at the typical town shenanigans, culminating in this gem:

So this is all because you're not going to be here?
Lol

Unvote

Stan didn't annoy me once he showed up and it's no longer amusing to vote for Most Memorable Murdered Meltdown.

I'm liking splinter, i'm not liking hecht. Hecht seems to have no substance anywhere, which feels fairly null, but sometimes that's as good a scumread as it gets.

Not voting for a noob but if I considered them fair game BronsonLee looks worst, the rest are great and really putting in effort.

After skimming all the pages the thing that catches MOST attention from me is The Definite Article and I have moved Muffin to the top of scumlist.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
, i'm not liking hecht. Hecht seems to have no substance anywhere, which feels fairly null, but sometimes that's as good a scumread as it gets.
I don't really like to OMGUS but you want to explain that? Other than what I've done, what sort of substance are you expecting?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Melonrabbit coasting is an issue. Luxcommander showed up and said...i dunno, one thing of value. Flatearthpandas is playing this game? And i've talked to him already? I forgot everything he said this whole day.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really like to OMGUS but you want to explain that? Other than what I've done, what sort of substance are you expecting?
Sure. I can explain better.

You, and B-Dubs, have pointed at people and said they must have power roles. Not just zipped who hemisemidemi almost softclaimed sorta and then walked it back, but randos like godfather. I thought a third person did too but so far search is just showing you 2 with the words i remembered.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
And if that happens, they will be called out on them and voted accordingly.
So can anyone point me to a time in this community where this has actually happened?
True, it wouldn't be the first time something dumb happened for no reason. Just ask StanleyPalmtree he's got stories
Just the community punching bag at this point aint i?
Off to my train, puppy class, and a bunch of other shit. StanleyPalmtree Stanley, buddy, I know you're on a different schedule, but I'd like to see something solid from you still this phase. Same for Grizzly. You don't seem as productive as I'm used to.
Well for starters ypuv been a fucking punk today, you kinda had a point about people voting sooner, kinda, but the pathetic self righteous attitude shot it in the foot pretty thoroughly, fortunately its a pretty normal thing for you so honestly im townreading you right now.
Why don't I get timezone excuse? 1/3 of the thread happened while I was asleep
*thosearerookienumbers.gif*
Because I expect you to contribute and for stan to whine that we aren't listening to him
Literally never complained about this but sure fuck you as well then.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I would just like to let everyone know my entire guiding star for this whole game
My mantra
My philosophy as a person

WHY ME
=
FRY ME

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
And yeah, "what do you think of melon" is a joke at this point.

Ask EzekielRage next time you see him

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Before this place my avatar was smiling.
stf,small,600x600-c,0,0,1000,1000.u6.jpg

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Personally I appreciate the person who posted the Clue board, as it inspired me to play Clue. Very nostalgic, feels nice.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the post you later said was a joke?
....because i didn't like this post but i also didn't get it....

yea, i dont get it either

Well...

And yeah, "what do you think of melon" is a joke at this point.

Ask EzekielRage next time you see him

^ This guy gets it

But long story short, in a recent game, Zeke was obsessed with Melon and spent was it one or multiple day phases bringing everything back to Melon.