• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Mansion Mafia - Hold on tightly to your secrets

Hecht

These are my salad days
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Hey man, you guys were late votes on Grizz. I know you tried to even it out, but still that was after the landslide. Maybe FEP deserves more sideeye, but still.
I had my vote on Grizz for most of the day. It moved a couple times, but it’s not like much Vote came out of nowhere

Oct 25, 2017
Well Grizz as scum could be an issue. I admit I was wrong. My votes during the last hour or so weren’t a matter of getting Grizzly so much as preventing a tie. I had the math wrong and thought fep tied it at the end, hence my attempt at a last minute vote.
Yeah, yours wouldn't have tied it, fbut ucking hell we had too many votes in literally the last minute. We came WAAAAY too close to a tie. Bronson in particular was going pushing his luck a lot. New player or not, that deserves scrutiny.

Hecht

These are my salad days
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Actually wait I was on dubs first but presented my case on Grizz relatively early.

(I can’t be arsed to check votes on mobile)

B-Dubs

Oh well, what the hell
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I had my vote on Grizz for most of the day. It moved a couple times, but it’s not like much Vote came out of nowhere
Still, you and FEP are who I'm looking at on that list. Other than that Godfather and Zipp are still there.

Oct 26, 2017
move: gray room

With that said, I'm feeling pretty good about bronson now. He jumped onto a train last minute to prevent a tie and chose wisely. Welcome to town, bronson.

To those who want to suspect me... go for it. But do you really think my big scum move was to tie the votes on day one?

vote: luxcommander

Pretty sure someone did this d1 as well

Oct 25, 2017
I was seriously thinking we had a tie last night and was ready to lynch everyone :/

Great news on no NK.

Gotta catch up and i'll put up a few thoughts later.

Just came from watching Alita and it was kinda awesome. Go watch it.

Oct 26, 2017
What do you think it does?
Dunno, but want to know and figure it's better to have everyone looking than our backs to it. Could be guessed we'd see all night actions so prs might want to be careful if we go there but today's room is a day effect. At any rate, prs chilling for a day and the chance to see the night kill would be okay in my book

Oct 25, 2017
I think a lot of suspicious things happened during the winding down of D1 but since there was so much shit going on I'm hesitant to call any of it alignment indicative and more haystack indicative
I’m sorry but what? You’re trying to just hand wave your scummy vote by telling us to ignore the shitty voting? Not a chance

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
It’s a rough day for suicides. Wish they had gotten help before this, but it’s out of my hands.
I didn't even consider but yes, given the day that makes sense. That's really depressing to hear. I'm going to stop derailing but if anyone is hurting today and needs someone to talk to I can be an unbiased third party. Just PM me.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dark room turned out to be something beneficial for us(at least so far) and several who voted for it are now voting for purple so

MOVE:Purple Room

It's better to pick a room fast and focus on the lynch votes it until we have a better overall idea of the game I think