• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Mansion Mafia - Hold on tightly to your secrets

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see Stus posts as particularly suspicous. This seems like town Stu to me, at least for now.

Oct 25, 2017
Usually you seem to be aggressive when people doubt your reads. Here you seem aggressive for different reasons.
I get aggressive when my words get misconstrued.

And when my logic gets told is shit which has happened at least once but I work to my own tune.

Oct 25, 2017
Some reflection shit maybe? Like if someone with a role does some stuff it reflects back on them instead?
Possibly. I wonder if Brazil is trying to help us with those descriptions or just messing with us.

I don't know but since I already voted to move to red...

MOVE: Pink room

Gotta drive home, I'll check back later tonight for more fun
What's with the weird jumping around?

Oct 25, 2017
Best case scenario it burns off coasting scum. Worst case scenario it burns off inactive town
No fucking idea who you are, but I like you. You’re not one of the new players are you?

So far, fat4all and Stuart worry me most but there’s a lot of inactive players to wait on still.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, it started already.
Okay so let's see.

Kalor any early thoughts on who is scum?

Muffin what room are you interested in?

StanleyPalmtree When you're here, I'll be interested in your thoughts. Your timezone will mean you'll have plenty of posts to read :)
You mean which one I want to move to? Because Blue interests me, but I think it might be something gamechanging that we should keep for later.

The glass wall ones and the unincisiveness ones are the ones Id be willing to vote for, as I'm having trouble pinning down what they could be exactly and want to get them out of the way early. Especially the purple one, as I'm intrigued what the difference to the uncertainty one is, which I assume is about switching votes.

MOVE: Purple Room

Oct 25, 2017
So zipped is neutral and will win when he has voted for every room.
This jumped to me a little but then I thought "nah, too easy a win con"

then again, we just had a game where someone had to get people to choose Pineapple Pizza to win without any counter soooo :P

Seriously, why so much moving Zip?

Oct 26, 2017
Read list barely one hour in and so many people not around yet?

Whyyyy
He knows why

@flatearthpandas Poor you your name is still spelt wrong. Which of the people who posted within ten minutes of game opening is/are the scum
Its all good, they got a lot of the letters right. Also, the scum in the first ten minutes are Grizzly, Braz--er, I mean--How should I know?

Oct 25, 2017
He’s pushed the idea of going for a potentially bad room a few times. That seems like a really bad idea if we are going to lose good rooms over time.
Maybe but he did bring up the point that Bad rooms while we have the people for it may be better than later when we have less townies around. What do you think about that?

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

The Dude of Prophecy
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
We have a lot of first-time players here and the posts that have been edited so far were benign, so it's all good, but please, don't edit your posts under any circumstances.

If you have to fix a command, do it by posting it again in the correct way.

BronsonLee

Assistant (to the) Regional Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Read OT again.

27. Each special Room can only be visited once during the game. Certain Rooms may become unavailable depending on which other Rooms are chosen by the players.
So could someone try to lure all of us into a room to lock off others?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
we aren’t going to lose rooms over time, we lose access to rooms we go to
There’s also a bit about maybe losing access for reasons we cannot know. Maybe if we used up rooms next to each other, we’d cut off a corner or sommit. I dunno, but we’re going off deliberately obfuscated info and nothing else.

Looking at the pic i can’t even tell which basically black square is the dark room even.

Girlofgotham Would you want to select a post retriction or an ability adjustment for the first room change, given the choice?

*Splinter LuxCommander Have you arrived at the mansion yet? I don’t recall seeing you. Please speculate on the meaning of zippo’s room moving.

Oct 25, 2017
So could someone try to lure all of us into a room to lock off others?
Fuck if I know. It just makes me wary of not using the “good” rooms while we can.

I assume we do have special roles that can affect rooms, but there’s too many possibilities to try listing them now.