• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

VZhLoua.png

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
all right, I'm gonna head off for a bit. I may check in cause I have problems, but I'm gonna leave my vote on Z-Beat, and I'm not gonna fight the bullshit against my claim of getting shot on N1. That happened. If you don't believe me, then fine - lynch me. Once I flip then go after those people. I gave my reads for now and you can do whatever with them, but I won't be changing my story at this point.

ps3udo 8)

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
saenima

giphy.gif

But seriously, your posts are not gonna age well when I flip town. But I won't accuse you of being scum because the one thing I've learned is that they aren't being so overt in getting people to vote for someone, like you're doing.

For whatever's worth, i found less that i thought i'd find. And after reading your exchanges with Hecht i'm inclined to believe only one of you is scum, if any.

If you happen to flip town and eyes then turn on me, so be it.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
all right, I'm gonna head off for a bit. I may check in cause I have problems, but I'm gonna leave my vote on Z-Beat, and I'm not gonna fight the bullshit against my claim of getting shot on N1. That happened. If you don't believe me, then fine - lynch me. Once I flip then go after those people. I gave my reads for now and you can do whatever with them, but I won't be changing my story at this point.

ps3udo 8)

Hey we found ps3udo's alt

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hecht's defense hinges on several leaps.

- that we believe his BP claim.
- that we then believe his revised BP claim.
- that we believe his gambit makes any sense.
- that we believe he was shot N1.
- that there is a strongman who killed GF.

Am i missing anything?

Because that's already a lot of faith required there.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Am i missing anything?

you're missing the fact that he doesn't think scum would believe his claim at all

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno who I visited. I get no information on that.

It just says that I will visit someone at random every night.

Hear this

This is shockingly similar to my PM, conciseness, wording, what it says, I don't want to go into details because CnP role pms is against the rules and comparing PMs via extreme paraphrasing feels unfair

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017

Am i missing anything?

1/2 are the same thing
3 I don't care
4 that happened
5 find me evidence that GF was shot before that

that's not much faith past anything like "i saw saenima visit kistune on N1"

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah i thought scum might be smart

my bad

Right but it would undermine your entire play because the only point of doing something like this would be

1)Hunt for scum (if scum don't believe you why would they engage in ways that would rouse suspicion from such an obvious ploy, and how would you even be able to distinguish between scum and town questioning you when you're doing something that on it's face made no sense at the time)
2)Try to make scum waste a SK on you (which wouldn't work if they didn't believe you)
3)?????????

You do not have an obvious goal with this, or any goal that seems reasonable to align with any of your stated motives.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I just want to be clear

You're happy saying

"I want to have no idea what happened N1 so I can discuss it ad nauseum"
vs
"oh, that happened N1, let me look into it"

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
About the room, sorry but i haven't been following the conversation around it. Why are peeps keen on blue? Any reason in particular? I'm not against it, curious to see what it is myself.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want town to win. I gave the information I had. I assumed town would then look at the interactions between players and myself. Apparently I was mistaken.

But what kind of interactions were you expecting that would be distinguishable from any other interaction? What would make them stand out from town probing for example?

I don't get it. I think no one does.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want town to win. I gave the information I had. I assumed town would then look at the interactions between players and myself. Apparently I was mistaken.

The thing is, Town can't believe you until the flip, and when you flip that's when we can start properly looking into that. And you claimed when you didn't need to, during a very chaotic.... ....*gestures at everything*... ...So of course, town wouldn't have the bandwidth to process any of that data. It'd have been better if you hadn't claimed. You've given so many different reasons at this point as to the purpose of your claim.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
If they die, then they are likely scum anyways (unless they are a town that's bluffing about having any sort of protection), and if they live, then they are telling the truth and we won't have the lynch wasted on them.

Would that be to much of a waste of a vig shot/Hecht block?

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
The thing is, Town can't believe you until the flip, and when you flip that's when we can start properly looking into that. And you claimed when you didn't need to, during a very chaotic.... ....*gestures at everything*... ...So of course, town wouldn't have the bandwidth to process any of that data. It'd have been better if you hadn't claimed. You've given so many different reasons at this point as to the purpose of your claim.

Yes, that's true.

But I claimed at a moment when we didn't have a lot of information. No NK, the best we had was a Grizz flip. Whatever you want to do with that, then go with it.

Maybe I'm tempting fate, but what if the vig were to day-shoot Hecht?

Please just end this torment

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Just, for a second, imagine this

"We have no idea what happened last night"

"I got shot"

"Man, I still have no idea what happened last night."

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will say something. Spending the entire day only talking about Hecht is not good. There's scum out there and a lot of people have been mighty quiet.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Turmoils role claim I took as definite when he made it, because godfather claimed watcher.
Then godf wasn't countered but flipped self watcher only.
So a sleepwalker is odd as a negative to a self watcher, but not inevitable. Just due to the likelihood that it will never set the one off, is why I say that.

But devious' claim seems less plausible....but not in a coached by scum team way, more in a "has no idea what roles can be and is on his own" way.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I reread muffin and don't see anything particularly bad in the past day phase and a half except maybe a tendency to believe anything anyone says, but i'm backing off my old read of him.