• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Mansion Mafia - Hold on tightly to your secrets

Hecht

These are my salad days
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
do I pull the trigger now or do I wanna wait for a claim attempt?

if he gets turbo'd he can't talk anymore, right
my understanding is that he is removed from the game and won't be allowed to post anymore

his flip won't happen until end-day though

BronsonLee

Assistant (to the) Regional Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
So there's the 3 current votes on him
and these:

I could go with a Z-beat vote here. Not willing to vote yet when majority is such a low number though
Well i paid close attention to you to get my town read.

If I put my vote down on z-beat due to work taking the time between now and day-end, do you promise not to turbo, mr double voter?
and the only reason they didn't wanna do it is to avoid a turbo

which is about to fuckin' happen

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
I have no objections against the Z-Beat vote, but there are 17 hours left in the day give or take.

It's your double vote Bron, you can do what you will with it. The only major difference I feel a turbo would make if you used it now would be Z-Beat not being around to contend, and the focus for the rest of the day being the Group A vote.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

The Dude of Prophecy
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Majority for the Group A vote is still 5.

==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

WhySoDevious (2 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058
Kalor - #4,248

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Muffin - #4,134

Hecht (1 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042

weemadarthur (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

Not voting: B-Dubs, saenima

Post Counts:
Hecht: 156 Kitsunelaine: 103 turmoil7: 89 Stuart444: 86 Zippedpinhead: 49 B-Dubs: 44 *Splinter: 43 Kalor: 34 saenima: 34 Z-Beat: 29 Girlofgotham: 27 weemadarthur: 27 BronsonLee: 25 WhySoDevious: 17 Fat4all: 16 Muffin: 13 StanleyPalmtree: 6

Current Countdown:

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 25, 2017
You know what, fuck it.

For this exercise, assume I am telling the truth. Let's also assume I am lynched today or killed during the night:

who are your top suspects?

(this question is for everyone)
Devious, kits and weemad would be the first places i'd look.

Stanley also makes a good point, he's been coasting hard. The difference from Beat is that Stanley comes around, shouts funny stuff and then wanders off. It's entertaining. Why he would bring it up himself is anyone's guess.

Fat4all has also been awfully quiet since the conversation turned your way. Scum just riding it out? I still think of him as town leaning but couldn't tell you why.

Oct 31, 2017
I’m okay with getting lynched so if you guys wanna turno it, go ahead.

However, you’ll learn nothing from my lynching cause I’m telling the truth. I’m a Town Sleepwaker. It’ll just set you back another townie - and one willing to vote with some of the confirmed townies. You guys trust BronsonLee? I’ll vote with him from next day on. No funny businesses.

Lynching Hecht, on the other hand, will answer some of the questions you’ve been having regarding his claim - which has changed over the past three game days. Also, how easy is it to keep refreshing the page until you see Day 1 has ended and immediately post a vote change for Lux? He’s the one who got the train going on Grizzly - not me.

Or lynch Kitsunelaine. She’s received several votes these two days - including from GF early on in Day 2. And we already know GF’s RP. Maybe that says something.

In both cases you’ll learn more by lynching them than by lynching me.

All I’m guilty of is being a noob and voting for two townies - Grizzly and FEP. But you know, so did Hecht and Kitsunelaine. They have my same voting record as I do.

So that’s my pitch. I want to keep playing, but I’m okay with bowing out early if you honestly - if you truly honestly - believe you’ll get more information from lynching me than the other two.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so I'm awake now.

I believe Devious' claim and I will NOT be lynching there.

There is too much uncertainty in my gut to take my vote off Hecht so I'm keeping my vote there.

Hecht

These are my salad days
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Anyway, I know my opinion doesn't mean shit at this point, but for my group, here's how I'd lay out the candidates:

Scum
weemadarthur
Zippedpinhead
Kitsunelaine
WhySoDevious
(looooooong gap)
Girlofgotham
StanleyPalmtree
BronsonLee
Fat4all
Town

Kitsunelaine

My favorite cake is pie
Oct 25, 2017
before I go to bed I may as well RaNk tHoSe CANDIDATES!

Scum
WhySoDevious
Hecht
Zippedpinhead
NEUTRAL ZONE BEGINS
Fat4all
weemadarthur
Girlofgotham
NEUTRAL ZONE ENDS
StanleyPalmtree
BronsonLee
Town

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, Town can't believe you until the flip, and when you flip that's when we can start properly looking into that. And you claimed when you didn't need to, during a very chaotic.... ....*gestures at everything*... ...So of course, town wouldn't have the bandwidth to process any of that data. It'd have been better if you hadn't claimed. You've given so many different reasons at this point as to the purpose of your claim.
No. Hecht claimed in a lull where noone is happening. This whole "so much chaos!!!" sentiment is the nonsense that got feps lynched when he should have been confirmed town.

That's not what's happening. We're in the position of needing to confirm that you got shot. Which is confirmation that you can't give us.
Fuck no. The only info we get from this is that Hecht is town, which is not info worth lynching for.

I know I've been kinda arguing on the same side as kits here, but I really dislike the actual points she's been making.

What do you think of the Stella(his claimed name)/Luna(my name) thing?
I think it means you're both sleepwalkers, it doesn't tell us alignment.

Most people who has been here: Bronson is 10000% town and it's a real safe play to give him the double

Z-Beat: Oh he's null
To be fair why are you being so townread? I think there's a lot of sheeping going on around you.

Not fully caught up, and I'm going to be unavailable almost all day. Will post when I can.

Kitsunelaine

My favorite cake is pie
Oct 25, 2017
No. Hecht claimed in a lull where noone is happening. This whole "so much chaos!!!" sentiment is the nonsense that got feps lynched when he should have been confirmed town.
Okay. Let's dig into this assertion: Why? Why would feps have been confirmed town? What avenue are you alluding to here, because I don't see it. You'll have to expand on that for me.

Fuck no. The only info we get from this is that Hecht is town, which is not info worth lynching for.

I know I've been kinda arguing on the same side as kits here, but I really dislike the actual points she's been making.
Well, you seem pretty sure that Hecht's town. "The only info we'll get". I'll choose not to dig into that phrasing though because for all I know that might be semantics, but I didn't want to let it zip by unremarked upon.

So anyway:

If it's just that you THINK Hecht's likely town, that'll be the point where we disagree on this. I think Hecht's been acting fairly scummy and I'm itching to see that flip. Like I said, I can wait for that, because I scumread people like Devious more. That might seem weird to you but I've just been responding to Hecht more because he's... Y'know, around.

To be fair why are you being so townread? I think there's a lot of sheeping going on around you.
For me it's that I just don't read Bronson as scum. Granted I put him pretty close to town on my read list-- that just means that there's less reason out there to suspect him than the others. I can't speak for others though; you may be right with the sheeping remark.