• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Mansion Mafia - Hold on tightly to your secrets

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
There was a point on D2 where I thought I was beginning to figure this all out but that's all fallen apart now. And I thought Group A would be easy to pick a lynch target when I first saw it but apparently not.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The quietness of this day end certainly doesn't help anything. Not sure how to feel about that. But then we have lost a bunch of people since yesterday.

B-Dubs

Oh well, what the hell
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I wasnt trying to get you to unvote with that comment. Just an observation.

Who do you wanna lynch then?
Honestly I'm not sure at the moment. Devious is probably our best lead, but my gut says town. Been wrong before in this game though.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be posting more but I've already been clear on where I stand.

Maybe someone should claim and cause a bit of chaos :P.

(nah, srsly. don't... unless you think it would be good then go ahead)

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Right now my feelings are

Wee>kitsu>>zipped

I think wee has played purposefully low profile and blending in, and if she were to claim something really powerful I would probably not believe her tbh, the idea I have of the game in my head doesn't allow it, but if she were telling the truth tomorrow could be hecht time

Oct 25, 2017
I think wee has played purposefully low profile and blending in, and if she were to claim something really powerful I would probably not believe her tbh, the idea I have of the game in my head doesn't allow it, but if she were telling the truth tomorrow could be hecht time
If she had a powerful role, wouldn't laying low help her? Not too out enough to get scum to go after her and not drawing attention to themselves in a way that would get her lynched?

That said, I am curious. What is the idea you have of the game now?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda lost as well. I keep seeing everyone say they don't believe Hecht but don't wanna lynch him. Well, except for Stu. Devious, every one reads townish except me. So there go my two top scum reads. Apart from that i don't know where to go. I think i'll put my vote down on Hecht for now and maybe someone will give me a better option. Please convince me.

Vote: Hecht

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda lost as well. I keep seeing everyone say they don't believe Hecht but don't wanna lynch him. Well, except for Stu. Devious, every one reads townish except me. So there go my two top scum reads. Apart from that i don't know where to go. I think i'll put my vote down on Hecht for now and maybe someone will give me a better option. Please convince me.

Vote: Hecht
why do you not read Devious as town?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I was looking at day 1 votes and Hechts votes on Kaz kept him in contention for the lead. Lux was already voting for Kaz but I can't imagine that scum Hecht would push a teammate to tie the lead and result in more discussion around them. Especially when another teammate, Lux, was also leading the votes. And he didn't just tie Kazs vote for the lead once but twice.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If she had a powerful role, wouldn't laying low help her? Not too out enough to get scum to go after her and not drawing attention to themselves in a way that would get her lynched?

That said, I am curious. What is the idea you have of the game now?
and why would wee telling the truth lead to Hecht?
This wasn't intended as role fishing but

I don't believe we have more strong investigators or a doctor, the masons lovers+roleblock if killed at night(town roleblock can be OP on the late game), the bulletproof self watcher(functionally is akin to a strong cop), the hint in the sleepwalkers names, the bulletproof that can tell if they were shot, I just don't see place for more town power, I will be very skeptical of more, even weak investigators, and Hecht checks out so far, there is no reason for him unpresured lying like he did, so if someone claims something other than the dayvig, I will lead towards thinking they is lying, but I have read wee carefully and there aren't hints there of her being the dayvig, and she knows I look after breadcrubs from past games

Oct 25, 2017
This wasn't intended as role fishing but

I don't believe we have more strong investigators or a doctor, the masons lovers+roleblock if killed at night(town roleblock can be OP on the late game), the bulletproof self watcher(functionally is akin to a strong cop), the hint in the sleepwalkers names, the bulletproof that can tell if they were shot, I just don't see place for more town power, I will be very skeptical of more, even weak investigators, and Hecht checks out so far, there is no reason for him unpresured lying like he did, so if someone claims something other than the dayvig, I will lead towards thinking they is lying, but I have read wee carefully and there aren't hints there of her being the dayvig, and she knows I look after breadcrubs from past games
How do you get the no doctor from this?

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How do you get the no doctor from this?
If hecht is telling the truth at every given night there would be 3 players that can stop a night kill:the doctor's target(who would hardly be be lynched by town if the doctor exists, another reason to think it is unlikely given that we have mason/lovers too), Hecht's BP and GF's BP

Three players that can't be killed at night + 3 town roles that hardly can be mislynched, I don't think so

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Z-Beat will end up being the day vig or something. A day shot would have been pretty useful today just so we could get a flip before day end.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
despite him being okay with a Fep lynch when he was asleep...

No, I'd rather not.

Unless you have a good case for lynching Stan I guess.
Not really. I'm looking at their posts but I'm just throwing ideas at the wall. Though as Splinter just said, it doesn't actually solve anything.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
why? You've said they have played low profile but do you have any other arguments for them?
Have you read this day phase? All the players I have town reads on? The ones I give the benefit of doubt? Wee is scum, and if she isn't, bring it on tomorrow, I will likely be spared from the nk for you all to battle with me

Oct 25, 2017
Have you read this day phase? All the players I have town reads on? The ones I give the benefit of doubt? Wee is scum, and if she isn't, bring it on tomorrow, I will likely be spared from the nk for you all to battle with me
and why do you think she is scum? Is it just process of elimination

"Whoever I don't think are scum is town, others are scum" or something like that?

Just want to know what your thought process is here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
and why do you think she is scum? Is it just process of elimination

"Whoever I don't think are scum is town, others are scum" or something like that?

Just want to know what your thought process is here.
Do you think I should lynch the players I think are town?

BronsonLee

Assistant (to the) Regional Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Group A:
2. Zippedpinhead
3. weemadarthur
4. WhySoDevious
5. Kitsunelaine
6. Fat4all
7. Hecht
8. StanleyPalmtree
9. Girlofgotham

Who from here would you lynch?
In gut read order;

Devious (really odd claim)
Weem
Zipped (this is based off that really confusing D1 behavior tho)
Stanley (Coastee Coast)
Hecht
Kits
Fat
Gotham