• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Mansion Mafia - Hold on tightly to your secrets

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: weemadarthur

I've considered the Hecht vote, and almost every other vote, a bunch but I don't trust Saenima so I don't want to vote there. Kitsune reads more like town to me, Stanley is a blank slate, Fat4All has his vote role, Devious is related to Turmoil, Bronson is better looked at tomorrow, Zipped is another blank slate and Girlofgotham may be scum but there's not enough to go on. So basically my vote is just process of elimination.

Also B-Dubs hasn't voted and I don't trust them enough to have the last say over where this vote leads. Although they'll probably just vote for Wee since three other people are and call it a day.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bad play. But not doing this is a slightly worse play, even though you could really figure it all out on flips.

I’m town team-cop.
I breadcrumbed it in really early posts by misspelling kopite’s name as copite while ALSO drawing attention to feps’ name being misspelled.

I copped bronson N1 and got “same team” which is why i reversed my read. I crumbed this one with the post about him being the most sus noob.
I copped hecht N2 and got “not same team”. I crumbed this all day 2.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Well, if Wee is lying then we lynch her tomorrow. This may seem quick on my part based on previous hesitation but this is potentially pretty clear cut. Hecht has already claimed so he can hardly say he's also a role that appears as scum when investigated as well.

Vote: Hecht

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

The Dude of Prophecy
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

Hecht (3 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042
saenima - #4,614
Kalor - #4,664

weemadarthur (2 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411
*Splinter - #4,642
Kalor - #4,652 #4,664

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Muffin - #4,134
B-Dubs - #4,540 #4,598

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

WhySoDevious (0 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058 #4,515
Kalor - #4,248 #4,511

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Kalor - #4,576 #4,652

Not voting: B-Dubs

Post Counts:
Hecht: 178 Stuart444: 124 turmoil7: 118 Kitsunelaine: 114 *Splinter: 61 BronsonLee: 59 Zippedpinhead: 55 B-Dubs: 54 Kalor: 53 saenima: 43 Girlofgotham: 33 weemadarthur: 31 Z-Beat: 29 Fat4all: 25 WhySoDevious: 21 Muffin: 19 StanleyPalmtree: 15

Current Countdown:

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bad play. But not doing this is a slightly worse play, even though you could really figure it all out on flips.

I’m town team-cop.
I breadcrumbed it in really early posts by misspelling kopite’s name as copite while ALSO drawing attention to feps’ name being misspelled.

I copped bronson N1 and got “same team” which is why i reversed my read. I crumbed this one with the post about him being the most sus noob.
Do you remember what one of the day 2 breadcrumbs were?

BronsonLee

Assistant (to the) Regional Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
If you all tie I will never forgive you

I cleared the way for Group A to be able to focus on this for this exact reason

CLARITY

Hecht

These are my salad days
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017

I’m town team-cop.

Lol wut

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Or, Hecht/his teammate gets powered up and they’re trying to bribe town into it with sowing seeds of a revive.
Hecht has done nothing in this whole game that wasn’t centered on self preservation and i’m saying he isn’t town.

Mind you he could be a neutral, i can’t tell scum from neutral necessarily, but i’m certainly going to the blue room because he “finds it intriguing”.
This is pretty blatent.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don’t remember what page out of a hundred pages! I shouldv’e joined simon says which has only 20!
Did i ever stop saying i thought hecht was scum??

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I said somewhere tthat maybe hecht was bait and he is an extra scum kill power(bomb, worlf cub, whatever), she never followed the thought

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
there’s the ‘copite’

Move: Purple room

For the blue room, it seems WAY too open to suss out a meaning. Mixing Fates [clotho, lachesis, atropos] with apate, some minor greek goddess’ kiddo, could....suggest.....length of life changing? Oooorr it’s all flavor. Probably all flavor.

melonrabbit I haven’t murdered you before, have I? Which of the site mods do you want to kill right now?

@copite I don’t know you, would you say you’re a low, mediium, or high post quantity player?

Stuart444 Are you willing to follow just anyone, or do you have original thoughts too?

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I said somewhere tthat maybe hecht was bait and he is an extra scum kill power(bomb, worlf cub, whatever), she never followed the thought
earlier you said there probably wasn't a doctor if Hecht was telling the truth?
I'm explaining why weemad's setup of the game makes no sense

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You can’t remember what you said in your breadcrumb? You can’t search the thread based on what you said?
Kalor found my results-post, but NO i can’t. I just went with it being obvious from my sum-total. Sorry if i’m not handling this as best way, i’m trying hard with the time i have.

(I’ve been away a couple years due to my schedule. Here i am with limited availability)

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

I'm explaining why weemad's setup of the game makes no sense
Nobody replies to my room speculation either. Sometimes this game feels like being ignored for any good one does. :’(