• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_o6v55isrWi1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Oct 26, 2017
I think I should be able to make most end of days and beginning of days. Also, found the perfect avatar so ready to rock tomorrow

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yo.
....actually I thought this was Maniac Mansion, and Simon was a Sorceror. What season will be ancient adventure game themed?

I was toying with a King's Quest Mafia idea once, in which players would get random useless items each day that they could combine into an item that would give them night actions, but I wanted the people in this community to still like me.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I was toying with a King's Quest Mafia idea once, in which players would get random useless items each day that they could combine into an item that would give them night actions, but I wanted the people in this community to still like me.
i call dibs on Ifnkovhgroghprm

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god, I actually love this idea lol. Especially if it was like, different combinations would give different powers, and there's like some joke ones too that just backfire or something lol.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god, I actually love this idea lol. Especially if it was like, different combinations would give different powers, and there's like some joke ones too that just backfire or something lol.

Feel free to take the idea with my complements. It would probably be heavily RNG dependant, (which people tend to hate,) and would be an absolute nightmare to run. But the idea's fun. :)

Sorry Brazil, I'll stop derailing your game thread now.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
OMG lol.
Hey, Price is Right seemed to work. If there were no real roles it could happen. As long as none of the items were TOO op.....oh crap now I'm thinking about game design and you KNOW I should never think about game design.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, 48/24 for starting phases? Gonna be a lot of people not hitting their 10 posts.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Bougie Gritty, now I've seen everything!

Day 1 Begins
OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
By the time the synthesized voice coming off the loudspeakers had finished explaining what the invitees would have to do next, everyone in the room had already figured out what was at stake.

It wasn't death that they feared - it was the prospect of what was written in those envelopes being revealed for all to see. They were stuck in The Mansion until they figured things out, and the threat was loud and clear: if you die, everyone will know your darkest secrets. And it was the latter part of that threat that sent shivers down the invitees' spines. They had no way of knowing this at the time, but the fact that they all felt that way was the invisible connection between all of them, and the reason why they were chosen in the first place.

And now, everyone had to play their part. They would get out of this with their reputations untarnished, whatever it took.

Day 1 Begins

Day 1 Ends in:

asktlsvue7

Vote Tool:
http://vote.fireblend.com/98776/

Room Vote Tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/tracker/98776/

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
You are in the White Room. Everything remains as is.

The White Room has no special effects. Instead of worrying about those, consider spending some of your time during this phase contemplating the weight of how much privilege white people have in Western civilization.

rFn4MEh.jpg

Room Vote

These are the Rooms currently available for visitation:

Green Room - "The voices will be pacified."
Red Room - "Backs will be turned against the glass wall."
Purple Room - "Unincisiveness will be punished."
Blue Room - "Fates could change."
Yellow Room - "The voices will also protect."
Dark Room - "Silence will be punished"
Orange Room - "Noise will muddle the voices."
Pink Room - "All eyes will look across the glass wall."
Grey Room - "Uncertainty will be punished."
Teal Room - "The shield will rise."

White Room - "Everything remains as is."

Votes for Rooms must be placed publicly with the command [ HIGHLIGHT ]MOVE: <Room Name>[ /HIGHLIGHT ].