• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
BronsonLee - how do you think scum player's play will differ from towns?

My limited experience with Mafia is that scum players tend to not do too much early on/not be too prominent? Unsure if that answers

In terms of rooms, I'm going to assume that the voices mean us and recommend the following rooms:

Yellow seems like it would probably allow us to vote for someone to have night immunity or similar (I recomend myself)

Why u

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
MOVE: Blue Room

Since there isn't a lot of support for Teal, I'll go blue. Because it's my favourite colour. Not as nice of a shade in that image as Teal but still good colour.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
If it's no NKs, that would be good for town. One less townie dies at night.
This post feels oddly noncommittal to me. You could have just added that it would be good for town later but definitely not now. It feels like you're somewhat suggesting we go to the room now, which would be bad for town.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
It occurs to me, what if Dark Room punishes prior post count?

I still think either Dark or Orange is the smart thing to do here.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
This post feels oddly noncommittal to me. You could have just added that it would be good for town later but definitely not now. It feels like you're somewhat suggesting we go to the room now, which would be bad for town.

?

I said, no NK at night be it now or later would be good no matter what.

*sighs* I always seem to word things like absolute shite.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
MOVE: Blue Room

Since there isn't a lot of support for Teal, I'll go blue. Because it's my favourite colour. Not as nice of a shade in that image as Teal but still good colour.
Really? Just based off color? What about our trying to figure out what rooms do what?

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Really? Just based off color? What about our trying to figure out what rooms do what?

We don't know how rooms will work yet. Be they ones that do exactly what they say or if it's something more obscure.

It occurs to me, what if Dark Room punishes prior post count?

I still think either Dark or Orange is the smart thing to do here.

Like what you just posted. Most people assume a raise of min post count but it could be something like this instead.

Trying to figure out how the rooms work will just cause the whole day to revolve around mechanic talk. Boring.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Stuart444 The way you're going for rooms is super weird considering we can only go to each a single time. We'll never know what a room really does until we're in it.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah deadass teal is my favorite color of all time, but after thinking about it for a bit I wanna be actually logical about these things

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I lied. I still am here.

Unvote

Kopite is doing things.

Zippo is being weird.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I always tend to have the weirdest logic that makes people jump at me.

x.x

well whatever, I'll stay on blue and that's fucking that.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Also, picking some of the more trying rooms, rooms that might be a detriment to us possibly, could give us insight into how some of the 'better' rooms might work.

maybe we'll get to vote on specifics, or we'll get insight on how a person is picked for whatever effect the room has

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So literally posting from a train here.(lol)
Knowing we can lose access to rooms, i'm giving anyone who suggest a room they think is bad some massive side eye right now.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
My first thought with the glass wall was something with reflections, since it's well... glass. But it doesn't really fit with the rest of the statement.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Stuart is weirdly reactionary aggressive but Jury is still out on if that is actually Alignment indicative.

I don't understand Zipped right now.

Oct 26, 2017
So much for waking up for day start. move: dark room

[/highlight]Vote: b-dubs[/highlight]
Can I get a read list, please?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
My limited experience with Mafia is that scum players tend to not do too much early on/not be too prominent? Unsure if that answers

Why u
One of my favourite hobbies happens to be staying alive (it was meant to be humerous)

Like everyone else here I don't have a great view on Stuart right now the only reason I'm not voting for him was that I felt the exact same way while reading through Kingdom hearts and brexit, this stance will definitely change if he doesn't vote for something other than the Blue Room though, seems scary.

Oct 26, 2017
Once more, with formatting

So much for waking up for day start.
move: dark room

Vote: b-dubs
Can I get a read list, please?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
My first thought with the glass wall was something with reflections, since it's well... glass. But it doesn't really fit with the rest of the statement.

Some reflection shit maybe? Like if someone with a role does some stuff it reflects back on them instead?
Wouldn't the gamerunner call it a mirror instead? Although it could be intentionally obscure. I think it's more likely something to do with transparency, but it affects 2 rooms so I'm not sure how that works.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
noob question, what is a read list?

Wouldn't the gamerunner call it a mirror instead? Although it could be intentionally obscure. I think it's more likely something to do with transparency, but it affects 2 rooms so I'm not sure how that works.

What you do in one room actually takes affect when you move to the other, maybe?