• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see Stus posts as particularly suspicous. This seems like town Stu to me, at least for now.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Best case scenario it burns off coasting scum. Worst case scenario it burns off inactive town

No fucking idea who you are, but I like you. You're not one of the new players are you?

So far, fat4all and Stuart worry me most but there's a lot of inactive players to wait on still.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, it started already.
Okay so let's see.

Kalor any early thoughts on who is scum?

Muffin what room are you interested in?

StanleyPalmtree When you're here, I'll be interested in your thoughts. Your timezone will mean you'll have plenty of posts to read :)
You mean which one I want to move to? Because Blue interests me, but I think it might be something gamechanging that we should keep for later.

The glass wall ones and the unincisiveness ones are the ones Id be willing to vote for, as I'm having trouble pinning down what they could be exactly and want to get them out of the way early. Especially the purple one, as I'm intrigued what the difference to the uncertainty one is, which I assume is about switching votes.

MOVE: Purple Room

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
So zipped is neutral and will win when he has voted for every room.

This jumped to me a little but then I thought "nah, too easy a win con"

then again, we just had a game where someone had to get people to choose Pineapple Pizza to win without any counter soooo :P

Seriously, why so much moving Zip?

Oct 26, 2017

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
He's pushed the idea of going for a potentially bad room a few times. That seems like a really bad idea if we are going to lose good rooms over time.

Maybe but he did bring up the point that Bad rooms while we have the people for it may be better than later when we have less townies around. What do you think about that?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Don't the rules say that when we go to a room, we can't go back to that same room

also, that we can use up all the rooms

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
We have a lot of first-time players here and the posts that have been edited so far were benign, so it's all good, but please, don't edit your posts under any circumstances.

If you have to fix a command, do it by posting it again in the correct way.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
we aren't going to lose rooms over time, we lose access to rooms we go to
There's also a bit about maybe losing access for reasons we cannot know. Maybe if we used up rooms next to each other, we'd cut off a corner or sommit. I dunno, but we're going off deliberately obfuscated info and nothing else.

Looking at the pic i can't even tell which basically black square is the dark room even.

Girlofgotham Would you want to select a post retriction or an ability adjustment for the first room change, given the choice?

*Splinter LuxCommander Have you arrived at the mansion yet? I don't recall seeing you. Please speculate on the meaning of zippo's room moving.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Maybe similar rooms are blocked when you pick one or the other.

Like, if you pick Red, Pink becomes unavailable