• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I went and reread Grizzly and he has some odd flipflopping

Starts out not reading OP
Then quotes rules like he's been paying attention

Hates talking about room mechanics
Talks about room mechanics anyway

Then jumps at the "weird" people, starting with stuart, and then switching over to zipped, flailing around pointing louder at zipped as long as people support him, then ending with a withdrawal from zipped, then he disappears.

It reads like someone who doesn't care what tactic happens but is always willing to switch from one easy target to another.

LuxCommander

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Looks like not too much happened while I was gone. How unfortunate.

Although Lux if you could comment on... anything, that'd be super.
Sure thing friend!

I'm actually feeling pretty good about Hecht and Godfather. Both of them are doing a good job of putting some pressure on town to start speaking up, same as you Splinter.

Melonrabbit's silence is extremely uncomfortable, three votes on her and only 6 posts. Again, I'm not one to talk, seeing as I'm now one away from the bottom of the pile. But at least I checked in with a heads up on going dark for an extended period of time. We may have a good amount of time left on the clock, but we should still be taking advantage of it to try to build data sets to prod. It's very uncharacteristic of her as well, so with that...

VOTE: melonrabbit

Where are you at?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I cant say i buy a scum read on grizzly, this is typical play fir him, and he aint wrong about frequently beibg scum read gor it so his frustration there seem genuine.
To me its a null read.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just calling someone "wee" feels like almost an attempt at being a potty mouth but at the same time...

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
ok. what about dubs or wee? Just trying to get some thoughts from you on others.
Dubs has felt alright but then i havnt looked to closely and incestuous love affairs can leave thier biases.
Wee is one of the few people i have gotten good vibes from.
just calling someone "wee" feels like almost an attempt at being a potty mouth but at the same time...
Think of it like the endearing slang for small, it plays a lot bettet.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
its literally just a slower guess who

40 mins of process of elimination, then you try and guess before your friends, get it wrong, and your friend wins by default

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
just play mastermind instead

Mastermind.jpg

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
its literally just a slower guess who

40 mins of process of elimination, then you try and guess before your friends, get it wrong, and your friend wins by default

That's not how it worked at my house. Maybe you're not good at it.

Mastermind.jpg
This is a good recommendation tho. We got to a point where we had to expand on the color options because we solved too quickly, so we added in: blank spots, the correct/incorrect pins, and then started doing pin-stub-directionals instead of letting the pins fall into the holes and always point down.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
*walks into room*

"I think MR PLUM killed MR BODY with the ROPE! Can anyone prove me WRONG?"

*walks forward, shows card*

"OK THEN"

repeat 50 times

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Empress. I signed up for feminine pronouns this game.
This feels just like New Leaf! [i hope the direct tomorrow has a lil something for AC]

Alrighty!

I could never get into AC on the 3DS. Maybe the switch will change that. But then again I already spend too much on games anyway....

Wait! We're here to talk about mafia. Focus! Focus. Uh... Uhhhh.... Shit. I got nothing.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
saenima BronsonLee WhySoDevious Aeleus

Since you're all new to Mafia, I'd like each of you to tell me what you think of the other 3 so far.
I'll respond tomorrow when I've read and re-read a couple of posts.

I'm new to everyone but everyone is new to me. There's no previous familiarity, is what I'm getting at. That makes it even harder to get a read on people.

I need to get to bed. Night everyone!

LuxCommander

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Just noticed my vote hasn't been registered by the vote tool, trying again now.

VOTE: Melonrabbit

I'll be turning in for the evening; hopefully I can be more active tomorrow. My apologies for my general silence today, we had some last minute work come in at my job that kept me from being able to split my focus. I will try to be more active going forward.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
saenima BronsonLee WhySoDevious Aeleus

Since you're all new to Mafia, I'd like each of you to tell me what you think of the other 3 so far.

Just skimming their posts. I'm on mobile, which is a pain for this :(

-WhySoDevious hasn't said much of note. I agree with his room choice logic at the beginning, then there's a bit of a color tangent. He assessed zipped as town on several posts, something i don't agree with at the moment. Although tbf i don't have much to go on there either, more of a gut feeling. More color talking that feels really far fetched and then the Clue map. Then silence. If it were an experienced player, i'd be leaning scum. As it is, i'm not sure.

- Rereading Aeleus' posts there are a lot of contacts between some of the points they make and some of my own. They also gave me a strong town read and defended it pretty well. I'm overall liking their posts outside of that context as well but that might be the bias talking. Leaning town, maybe.

- BronsonLee has a lot of memeing and little else. But i guess that's just normal >_> Null right now, need more.

Mastermind.jpg

I loved this so much. Haven't played it in years though.