• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
So this is where we at.

No shame.
giphy.gif

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
just make two categories for players

players who you think are coke, and players you think are pepsi

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
i used to do sake until one night i had two bottles in one hour and then swore the stuff off

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Aight lemme take a crack at this

Scum reads on:
Kaz
Godfather

They played glib but things only got superchaotic D1 when it looked like one of them was about to drop, I trust very little of what they've said in here

Light scum read:
Hecht
Panda

The push on Grizzly was really weird, came out of nowhere, and didn't make too much sense from where I drop. Panda's vote flipflopping in the last minute is still goddamn suspect to me

Undecided:
Dubs
Lux

Lux hasn't been around a lot
Dubs went off the reservation to come at me but besides that, eh

Town:

Me! BronsonLee. America's Sweetheart.
Fat4all

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Aight lemme take a crack at this

Scum reads on:
Kaz
Godfather

They played glib but things only got superchaotic D1 when it looked like one of them was about to drop, I trust very little of what they've said in here

Light scum read:
Hecht
Panda

The push on Grizzly was really weird, came out of nowhere, and didn't make too much sense from where I drop. Panda's vote flipflopping in the last minute is still goddamn suspect to me

Undecided:
Dubs
Lux

Lux hasn't been around a lot
Dubs went off the reservation to come at me but besides that, eh

Town:

Me! BronsonLee. America's Sweetheart.
Fat4all
I never came at you...

Oct 26, 2017
With the kind of limpness of this room I'm not too bothered by the rooms. I'll probably stay on pink.

Would like to hear more from wee. Room talk, explaining things. Not much meat.

Speaking of limp, the defenses for lux. I need to go back and reread all those

Panda's vote flipflopping in the last minute is still goddamn suspect to me
What's the motive though.

i used to do sake until one night i had two bottles in one hour and then swore the stuff off
My worst nights are usually sake fueled but in moderation it's fine. This bottle is quite good at least.
Just came from watching Alita and it was kinda awesome. Go watch it.
I'm side-eyeing this, movie looks so bad to me.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Think I'll go back to yesterday's vote for the moment. Kits is still sus though.

Vote: B-Dubs

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that's quite true in a situation where we have a record of the events, or at the very least bad actors will get scrutinized, but might blame their actions on the 'chaos'

The chaos provides more cover for them, and the larger the chaos the longer it'll take to sift anything out. D1 end was an absolute mess, with multiple different ties and multiple different pushes with everyone contributing at the same time. The longer the tail of D1, the more chance scum has of hiding and doing what they want.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So not actually any "strike"ing then, just supposed cover for them.
Well yes, as I said, it's too much of a mess to figure out who used it as cover to do what. It's just highly likely that they did and any information we'll have about it later will be of minimal use as opposed to a more... Uh.... Sane, day end. Which is why I'm looking to the person who pushed for it all with a very heavy side-eye.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Well yes, as I said, it's too much of a mess to figure out who used it as cover to do what. It's just highly likely that they did and any information we'll have about it later will be of minimal use as opposed to a more... Uh.... Sane, day end. Which is why I'm looking to the person who pushed for it all with a very heavy side-eye.
Yeah imma have to agree with fep that this is just not really true, regardless of how hectic the thread is all of scums posts will still be seen and scrutinised by all, the chaos can be used as an excuse for actions in the moment but it cant literally hide them or thier effect when its all a permanent record.
Your going to have to provide some actual example or evidence of this strategy because right now it just sounds like naive paranoia at best or deliberate misdirection at worst.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah imma have to agree with fep that this is just not really true, regardless of how hectic the thread is all of scums posts will still be seen and scrutinised by all, the chaos can be used as an excuse for actions in the moment but it cant literally hide them or thier effect when its all a permanent record.
Your going to have to provide some actual example or evidence of this strategy because right now it just sounds like naive paranoia at best or deliberate misdirection at worst.
They will be seen and scrutinized, but they're on a waiting list with a random order given the volume of candidates we've got to look at on the thing. I never said, "They won't be seen or scrutinized", It's more that they're given cover in numbers, and our job is to whittle those numbers down but that may take too long.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, got sidetracked by life.

I think I told you I was, but just to be safe.

*side eyes*

P.s. my train hit somebody apparently, so I get to sit here and wait for a while. Isn't public transit magical.
I thought you were talking about a vote train for a moment. That's s rough thing to experience, I'm sorry.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now that we've established that the room mechanics are very real and not just flavor text, I'm gonna have to backtrack and take a look at everyone who shrugged them off as flavor text.

It's a rough day for suicides. Wish they had gotten help before this, but it's out of my hands.
It is. Scariest part is at my lowest points I could see something like that happening to me.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Now that we've established that the room mechanics are very real and not just flavor text, I'm gonna have to backtrack and take a look at everyone who shrugged them off as flavor text.
I don't think anyone shrugged off the room text itself, It was more the stuff around that, like the statue description and the voice and stuff that i talked about day 1

Oct 26, 2017

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
They will be seen and scrutinized, but they're on a waiting list with a random order given the volume of candidates we've got to look at on the thing. I never said, "They won't be seen or scrutinized", It's more that they're given cover in numbers, and our job is to whittle those numbers down but that may take too long.
Yeah im still far from sold here, imma keep waiting on reciepts of scum usibg chaos as a cover for some nefarious actions.
Like actual examples and not the vague logic you have backpeddled to several times now

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah im still far from sold here, imma keep waiting on reciepts of scum usibg chaos as a cover for some nefarious actions.
Like actual examples and not the vague logic you have backpeddled to several times now

Backpedalling is not synonymous with elaboration. If you didn't want me to elaborate you shouldn't have asked, and if this is your response to elaboration then that raises questions about your motive here.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Occam's razor is telling me Luxcommander was scum, and they pushed grizzly hard at the end to dodge his lynch.

I was thinking about the same, but with both Lux and you. At one point, it was gonna be between you and Lux i feel. Grizzly's push reeks of scumtrain.

I will say that your posts today are making me feel better about you overall though.

VOTE: Stuart444

Right. Either you or LuxCommander are scum. I'm convinced.

Could you elaborate on those reads?

Hecht would be kind of bold to try and last second tie and then go on about it after the day ended. Think he looks fine tbh. Would be wary of any trains toward him (or me for that matter) at this time. See a few people kind of shook and looking easy to lead into reactionary votes

I think it's perfectly natural to look at that mess and be suspicious of some of those votes. Playing it down is not a good look.

Looks like purple is happening no matter what THE COLOR OF THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS, GOD'S TEAM

Move: Purple Room

Vote: SaucyKaz

Could you elaborate on your Kaz vote?

No, he got it right. Grizz went from 3rd or 4th to dead in no time flat. A bunch of votes just moved all of a sudden for like no reason.

Yep. He went from 3 votes to 9 in minutes. With not a single good reason. I know it was day 1 but still..

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Could you elaborate on your Kaz vote?

I think it's way too convenient that things swept Grizzly's way when it looked like Kaz or Godfather was about to get the rope

That's when all the pressure for Grizzly/Lux got applied, in the last 30 mins or so when things looked bleak enough that Kaz pretended to leave and then kept coming back

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol true. Unless scum started brainstorming "the stupidest noob shit to say" when they realized they had noob(s).[/QUOTE
And scum can strike in the chaos. Which I think is more important, and the ammount of noise makes it near impossible to discern right now.

Scum will strike no matter what we do. I think there's a decent amount that can be parsed from yesterday's voting, though a lot of it won't make much sense until lux, kaz, and/or myself die.

Step 1. Grizzly is town. Look at anyone who voted for him, period. At best they're scum. At worst, they're bad town.

Step 2, look at anyone who didn't vote in the melee. Why did they do that? Were they bad town throwing away altheir vote or were they scum angling to keep a low profile?

Step 3 usually involves similar steps for whoever the NK was, but were admittedly short on info there. That's still technically a plus for town overall.

I really just think you're one of the scummiest looking people based on the voting, among other issues, so you're trying to pretend we can't get anything of value from it. You're actively trying to stifle discussion of the voting.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Backpedalling is not synonymous with elaboration. If you didn't want me to elaborate you shouldn't have asked, and if this is your response to elaboration then that raises questions about your motive here.
I know they arnt synonymous, you just managed to do both,
going from scum "striking" to " they use chaos for cover" are two very differant idea to me, and the vague logic stands as im still waiting for any kind of example of this phenomenon.

You elaborated as i asked you to, just your elaboration leaves much to be desired.