• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Most of the Grizz votes came literally at the last minute. Hell, most votes that stuck came after post 1500, which is 600 posts after *Splinter.

FEP
Hecht
Kitsu
wee
WSD
turmoil
aeleus

Why did you all go for Grizz?
Go back and look, I'm not going over it again

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most of the Grizz votes came literally at the last minute. Hell, most votes that stuck came after post 1500, which is 600 posts after *Splinter.

FEP
Hecht
Kitsu
wee
WSD
turmoil
aeleus

i feel like I've already sufficiently explained myself so I'll leave the others to it

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Well at yhe very least my confusion is somewhat sated now,

Im still bloody confused but now i dont think there is something scummy behind it

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
So big decider votes that are of note to me:

no justification on it

vote: grizzly

keep this quantity pressure up for just a few more minutes.

reads like a temp vote that turned permanent?

Fine.

VOTE: Grizzly

I'll vote for the person who's on me but who is also present to defend themselves.

Happy? BronsonLee turmoil7

I don't like punishing someone for real life problems.

Vote: Grizzly

Voted for Grizz because Lux said he wouldn't be around so they didn't want to 'punish the inactive'

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
when you strike sommit you let yourself be known usually

like a snake in hiding is hiding, but when it strikes you know where that fucking snake is

you're already known if you're voting for someone. mafia's a game of subterfuge. you can strike to--

what the fuck am i even doing

what are words

blaergle abdmffdg algfdg g awerio fawer. ASIOFMJSD! SDFmksdf. Shwacheman. SDKsdfle. Barbecue.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

FEP
Hecht
Kitsu
wee
WSD
turmoil
aeleus

of that list Hecht comes out the best looking if you go over the end of the day

unless it was an act, they recommended the Grizz vote which no one seemed to pick up on, so they voted somewhere else, and jumped back on when the Grizz train started picking up steam

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
okay first of all

how is that not a strike

to strike isn't a lethal thing necessarily, it can be "to make an action". "to enact a plan". "to do something". "to move". "to act."
....to strike (unless you mean like a workers union striking) is to attack someone, like to hit someone, or otherwise straightforwardly damage them.
It is direct action against someone.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
i was walking home from the bus stop

i was gonna watch DBZ

fucking missed the episode cuz of that fucking snake

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
z4c5T2D.png

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
of that list Hecht comes out the best looking if you go over the end of the day

unless it was an act, they recommended the Grizz vote which no one seemed to pick up on, so they voted somewhere else, and jumped back on when the Grizz train started picking up steam
I actually agree with this, he was on and off Grizz most of the day. But that could also have been trying to set this up so he's not totally cleared.

Everyone else looking mad suspect just jumping on all of a sudden.

Oct 26, 2017

FEP
Hecht
Kitsu
wee
WSD
turmoil
aeleus

Because i was too late to get you. I thought grizzly was trying to endear himself to some people and had some bad feels on lux so didn't really care who went.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I actually agree with this, he was on and off Grizz most of the day. But that could also have been trying to set this up so he's not totally cleared.

Everyone else looking mad suspect just jumping on all of a sudden.
Yeah, I wouldn't say that clears Hecht or anything like that quite yet, but it makes their vote for Grizz the most honest at the very least

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
For real i thought you had some other conspiracy theory since "what if scum pushed for grizzlys lynch" was already getting plenty of disscussion.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For real i thought you had some other conspiracy theory since "what if scum pushed for grizzlys lynch" was already getting plenty of disscussion.

it's fine. no it's fine. really it's fine. miscommunications happen. language can be hard. establishing baselines in conversations is important. people can't clarify when they don't know the topic that requires clarity. no it's fine. really. really. *lower left eyebrow twitches as i devolve into mad laughter*

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
im gonna need double the tylenol* tonight

*tylenol is my nickname for boxed wine

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Yall ever watch Goddards King Lear?

Its all about the failure of language.

At least thats what that video essay told me.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
YEAH THATS RIGHT YOU SMUG FUCKERS I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LIKE.

HOW BOUT YOU STEP INTO AN ACTUAL GAME AND SEE IF ITS ALL STILL SO BLOODY OBVIOUS.

buncha pricks every time sweartahgod