• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
"Oh man how could town not see that that player is scum, i mean i only know because the game runner told me but im still gonna be all fucking judgemental about it"

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: flatearthpandas

Gonna put my vote here for now just to have something down and give fep the evil eye.

LuxCommander

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Man, and here I thought I was going to miss a bunch of important information that we gathered while I was on my Valentine's date. Woof.

Alright, let's get to it then. I agree that FEP's deciding vote deserves some side-eye, but I'm not fully convinced that he is scum yet. A move like that on Day 2? Absolutely. But Day 1 can lead to honest mistakes like that. I don't personally think he's all that viable of a lynch candidate.

Not sure about Kitsunelaine just yet; can't tell if she's lost town or dumb scum just yet. I need to keep an eye on that, but I agree with Hecht that there's some suspicious behavior about her that I'm not thrilled about.

Hecht, what exactly is it about B-Dubs that's rubbing you the wrong way?

That being said, I do agree with saenima that Z-beat is coasting a bit. I'm willing to place that option out on the table.

VOTE: Z-beat

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
if I disappear at an odd time for my timezone, I'm asleep. I've been up all night (yes again) because trouble sleeping + having to be up early on Saturday. Will probably be asleep by 3pm or so. Probably lol.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
So I am just up and clearly missed a lot. Will attempt to reread on train.

Though yay no night kills. Either scum is pulling something sneaky (delayed kill or something but super unlikely especially this early) or we have some good defensive powers. Well done to whoever that was if that was the case.

I will attempt to catch up. Apologies.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017

Okay this one just made me laugh but look at all this detective work:

Hecht looks undecided between the two which scans
It looks like it started with turmoil and then votes bled in a little bit
contrary to what FEP says, it sure looks like he was the deciding vote between Lux and Grizzly RE: who got lynched
ehhh, I'm iffy on that interpretation based on this

You got me to pull to break the tie which is good

Then swapped anyways
So big decider votes that are of note to me:

no justification on it

reads like a temp vote that turned permanent?

Voted for Grizz because Lux said he wouldn't be around so they didn't want to 'punish the inactive'
I'll look at these points properly when I get home but this certainly seems like some good points to start with

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
I am intrigued by the fact that a good chunk of the grizzly votes had very little justification.

Thank you for pulling these together Bronson.

I don't want to get into the kits/Stan debate but I can half see that kits was saying that scum can benefit from the chaos but we can pick it apart afterwards as there is a v clear papwrtrail as to who said what.

At least I hope that's what I supposed to take from that whole thing

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Early morning thoughts, are read lists not a net positive thing for town? I assumed they were but have got some push back, I want to learn this stuff for the next game.

Can every single player give me there reasons for voting their last room and their current room? I feel like someone should keep track on that kind of thing, IF YOU IGNORE THIS BIT, YOU'RE SCUM, REPLY!

WhySoDevious is either lying out of their teeth about some 50/50 BS that any player should know or is 100% town, given this decides whether they're town or not more people should talk about this.

Z-Beats comment on me is ridiculous and I feel it's obvious they didn't even read my reasons for voting Grizzly, if I'm wrong bring up my posts and dig into them coward

People on the Grizzly train who might be scum? WhySoDevious, SaucyKaz and Kitsune, in my opinion at least one has to be scum, probably two.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Also just @ing Zippedpinhead and Kopite in case they've forgotten about the game

Thinking about it what do people think about Kopite, I know grizzly town read them but other than that they've been an complete null read for me.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
People on the Grizzly train who might be scum? WhySoDevious, SaucyKaz and Kitsune, in my opinion at least one has to be scum, probably two.

Pretty sure Kaz is. Considering the way he acted after I voted for him today. it screams scummish.

(and please no one bring up "Scum wouldn't be that brazen" - it's that attitude that would allow scum to do such shit and get away with it)

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about it what do people think about Kopite, I know grizzly town read them but other than that they've been an complete null read for me.

Null for me as well. I don't remember too much about them (Sorry Kopite <3). I'll have to reread them to get a feel for them but probably won't be able to until the last 12 hours of the day due to irl stuff

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Thots:

Feps' vote switch was weird (did he ever explain it) but is a lot less suspicious since Grizzly flipped town.

I missed the last hour of the day, and was very surprised to see Grizzly lynched in that time. I'm kinda suspicious about how easily that came about, people didn't seem very interested in it when I was actually making the arguments. I haven't looked closely at the votes yet though.

I've still got a couple of pages to go but this Kits v Stan thing seems like a miscommunication. The "strike" thing aside Stan still had a fair point: kits could be trying to devalue the end of day votes to hide her own (or teammates) scummy behaviour. To be honest though... my scumread on kits feels a lot like a previous game, and she turned out to be town there. I'm seeing her more as town today.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Early morning thoughts, are read lists not a net positive thing for town? I assumed they were but have got some push back, I want to learn this stuff for the next game.
They are, but there's something I can't put my finger on that feels off with that post in particular.

Also you posted that without checking who died - how did you know you were still alive to post it?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Also just @ing Zippedpinhead and Kopite in case they've forgotten about the game

Thank you for @ing me. I had thought I had another real world day before the night time ended.

I'm sick today IrL, so I'm going to try and keep up but with this stomach bug..

For those wondering, yesterday I tried a thought experiment to see if people would be bothered with someone who inexplicably changed their room vote each time they posted. It's not required of my role or anything (in fact I'm done because that was incredibly hard to do). This is where that no fun allowed robot happened back in the first day.

My reads list with scum reading grizzly obviously was wrong, but I eventually still voted lux.

Since lux is still alive and we had no additional flips outside of grizzly, I'm going to leave a vote for lux right here.

And I'm not going to do a move vote on each post!
vote: luxcommander

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
MOVE: Pink Room

Sounds like it could give a lot of info, downside being it could also give scum a laundry list of PRs to target. Still think it's worth doing, and it should tell us what the red room does.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Man, and here I thought I was going to miss a bunch of important information that we gathered while I was on my Valentine's date. Woof.

Alright, let's get to it then. I agree that FEP's deciding vote deserves some side-eye, but I'm not fully convinced that he is scum yet. A move like that on Day 2? Absolutely. But Day 1 can lead to honest mistakes like that. I don't personally think he's all that viable of a lynch candidate.

Not sure about Kitsunelaine just yet; can't tell if she's lost town or dumb scum just yet. I need to keep an eye on that, but I agree with Hecht that there's some suspicious behavior about her that I'm not thrilled about.

Hecht, what exactly is it about B-Dubs that's rubbing you the wrong way?

That being said, I do agree with saenima that Z-beat is coasting a bit. I'm willing to place that option out on the table.

VOTE: Z-beat
I don't like this post much. Agrees with consensus, agrees with Hecht, agrees with Saenima. Very agreeable. I guess he does stick his neck out for feps' a bit, but this post pushes Lux into a scum lean for me.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
They are, but there's something I can't put my finger on that feels off with that post in particular.

Also you posted that without checking who died - how did you know you were still alive to post it?
I assumed they wouldn't target a new player n1 and even if I were the one to die, I would have wasted like 10 minutes? So it wasn't a big deal for me.

Thank you for @ing me. I had thought I had another real world day before the night time ended.

I'm sick today IrL, so I'm going to try and keep up but with this stomach bug..

For those wondering, yesterday I tried a thought experiment to see if people would be bothered with someone who inexplicably changed their room vote each time they posted. It's not required of my role or anything (in fact I'm done because that was incredibly hard to do). This is where that no fun allowed robot happened back in the first day.

My reads list with scum reading grizzly obviously was wrong, but I eventually still voted lux.

Since lux is still alive and we had no additional flips outside of grizzly, I'm going to leave a vote for lux right here.

And I'm not going to do a move vote on each post!
vote: luxcommander
Glad to have you with us

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i have a feeling we won't be able to go to the red room afterwards because of my sister room theory, but i do like the idea of getting the 'glass wall' mystery out of the way early regardless

also, im insanely drunk right now, so excuse me while i pass out for a bit. Tthose tylenols really creep up on ya

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
i have a feeling we won't be able to go to the red room afterwards because of my sister room theory, but i do like the idea of getting the 'glass wall' mystery out of the way early regardless

also, im insanely drunk right now, so excuse me while i pass out for a bit. Tthose tylenols really creep up on ya
I think last night kills your sister room theory, although if any rooms are gonna be linked it's these two.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Because the suspicious bit was Grizz -> Lux. That created a tie, moving back broke it.

created a tie near the end of the day before moving back and causing town Grizz to get killed.

Even ignoring the fact that we needed a lynch for info, the fact that he created that chaos and is just hand waving it away now shouldn't be ignored. People have been lynched for less.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
created a tie near the end of the day before moving back and causing town Grizz to get killed.

Even ignoring the fact that we needed a lynch for info, the fact that he created that chaos and is just hand waving it away now shouldn't be ignored. People have been lynched for less.
Scum feps has no reason to stick his neck out for town Grizzly. You're throwing around this word "chaos" to scare people into suspecting feps, when it makes no sense to be suspicious of his actual action.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Scum feps has no reason to stick his neck out for town Grizzly. You're throwing around this word "chaos" to scare people into suspecting feps, when it makes no sense to be suspicious of his actual action.

"Throwing"? Was EOD not chaotic? lol.

And come on, "Scum feps has no reason to".

Scum does stupid or insane things sometimes. Sometimes things so weird that we give scum passes on it.

And that can and has lead to scum winning.

I'm not even putting up a sign saying "FEP IS SCUM".

I just don't think it should dismissed too easily.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Also on the offhand that Lux is scum, FEP could be his scum partner as he would have saved Lux during that day by swapping his vote back.

Causes a lot of chaos but still results in town losing a member while saving a scum member (lux)

Just an idea.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
"Throwing"? Was EOD not chaotic? lol.

And come on, "Scum feps has no reason to".

Scum does stupid or insane things sometimes. Sometimes things so weird that we give scum passes on it.

And that can and has lead to scum winning.

I'm not even putting up a sign saying "FEP IS SCUM".

I just don't think it should dismissed too easily.
You're saying feps vote is cause for suspicion, even though if he's scum he has no reason to make that vote.

Now you could argue that he has no reason to make that vote as town either, and that it's therefore NAI, and I'd probably agree with that, but that isn't what you're saying.

And yes scum do stupid shit. Scum could lead a lynch on there partner day one. I don't think we get very far saying "well anything is possible", especially as I wasn't intending to rule out the possibility that feps is scum (although I do think it's less likely).

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I see FEP as town

What does he wins as scum doing what he did?

To no lynch and get lynched out of spite next day?

To not lynch Bear when scum should had no problem to lunch "strong town players"?

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Also on the offhand that Lux is scum, FEP could be his scum partner as he would have saved Lux during that day by swapping his vote back.

Causes a lot of chaos but still results in town losing a member while saving a scum member (lux)

Just an idea.
If I had been watching the thread then feps' vote would have prompted me to switch to Lux to break the tie, and Lux would have died. That's an insane risk to take for very little benefit.

Not even a benefit at the moment - there are more people suspecting feps for this action than trusting him.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

SaucyKaz (3 votes)
Aeleus - #1,731
Stuart444 - #1,796
BronsonLee - #1,916

Stuart444 (3 votes)
SaucyKaz - #1,800
*Splinter - #2,141 (Double)

LuxCommander (2 votes)
flatearthpandas - #1,876
Zippedpinhead - #2,121

Z-Beat (1 votes)
LuxCommander - #2,101

Godfather (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,739

flatearthpandas (1 votes)
saenima - #2,098

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Hecht - #1,742 #1,967
Godfather - #1,781

B-Dubs (1 votes)
Hecht - #1,967

Hecht (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #1,906

Post Counts:
Fat4all: 58 Kitsunelaine: 54 Hecht: 39 Stuart444: 30 StanleyPalmtree: 25 Godfather: 25 B-Dubs: 25 BronsonLee: 23 SaucyKaz: 22 *Splinter: 19 flatearthpandas: 14 saenima: 13 LuxCommander: 11 weemadarthur: 9 Muffin: 8 turmoil7: 7 Aeleus: 7 Kalor: 6 Girlofgotham: 6 Z-Beat: 5 WhySoDevious: 5 Zippedpinhead: 1

Current Countdown:
cpt1q7f14u

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start