• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Inclined to believe Hecht although this seems v early to claim. I appreciate what you're saying though about how now any protective roles don't need to worry about you so I guess that's helpful.

I am on my way home, why does all the drama keep happening when I'm AFK

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think they're giving out shirts at that club today. Every second Tuesday of the month is Bagel Tuesday.

I just prefer to be clear. Open book and all that. You're middle of the road for me. I would have voted you yesterday if i really thought you were scum. Speaking of, I know you were one of the people grizzly was after. Time to recheck his posts/votes maybe.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

SaucyKaz (3 votes)
Aeleus - #1,731
Stuart444 - #1,796
BronsonLee - #1,916

LuxCommander (2 votes)
flatearthpandas - #1,876
Zippedpinhead - #2,121

Z-Beat (1 votes)
LuxCommander - #2,101

Godfather (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,739

flatearthpandas (1 votes)
saenima - #2,098

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Hecht - #1,742 #1,967
Godfather - #1,781

B-Dubs (1 votes)
Hecht - #1,967

Hecht (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #1,906

Aeleus (1 votes)
SaucyKaz - #2,242
*Splinter - #2,278 (Double) #2,283

Stuart444 (0 votes)
SaucyKaz - #1,800 #2,242
*Splinter - #2,141 (Double) #2,278

Post Counts:
Hecht: 86 Fat4all: 64 SaucyKaz: 56 Kitsunelaine: 54 Godfather: 54 *Splinter: 52 Stuart444: 40 saenima: 32 BronsonLee: 29 StanleyPalmtree: 25 B-Dubs: 25 Z-Beat: 19 Girlofgotham: 19 flatearthpandas: 17 WhySoDevious: 17 Kalor: 16 Aeleus: 15 Muffin: 14 LuxCommander: 12 weemadarthur: 10 turmoil7: 10 Zippedpinhead: 1

Current Countdown:
cpt1q7f14u

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start

pink room (Active votes: 10)
flatearthpandas - #1,882
*splinter - #2,123 (Double)
fat4all - #2,127
girlofgotham - #2,163
stuart444 - #2,164
whysodevious - #2,216
hecht - #2,260
muffin - #2,261
saenima - #2,267

purple room (Active votes: 5)
luxcommander - #1,865
saucykaz - #1,868
turmoil7 - #1,900
weemadarthur - #1,914
bronsonlee - #1,916

red room (Active votes: 2)
kitsunelaine - #1,739
godfather - #2,265

yellow room (Active votes: 1)
b-dubs - #1,837

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
When I came into today, I had some leads but I've cooled on them over time as I've seen new posts or read over day 1. For now, I'll vote for the person that's stuck out the most to me today. (I'm still interested in a Lux lynch but not sure if I want to pursue that today.)

Vote: Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'm curious if Aeleus is actually telling the truth about kopite and only revealed that to throw suspicion off Aeleus' trail.
Catching up but what suspicion? From you who no one town reads? Also somehow guessing a scum ploy with no evidence other than previous suspicion on dark room, people voting for dark room and a lack of kopite wouldn't get any thumbs up.

Also Hecht not that it matters but I chucked you in at the end because I thought my scum list was a bit too easy ie. 'all the players I don't like', putting a player I kinda town read meant that low effort scum team seemed a bit more likely. Sucks that you were targeted though, means we're in an even worse place.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
When I came into today, I had some leads but I've cooled on them over time as I've seen new posts or read over day 1. For now, I'll vote for the person that's stuck out the most to me today. (I'm still interested in a Lux lynch but not sure if I want to pursue that today.)

Vote: Aeleus

Why Lux? I've considered his lynch purely on an informational level, but I'd like to know why for others.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Catching up but what suspicion? From you who no one town reads? Also somehow guessing a scum ploy with no evidence other than previous suspicion on dark room, people voting for dark room and a lack of kopite wouldn't get any thumbs up.

Also Hecht not that it matters but I chucked you in at the end because I thought my scum list was a bit too easy ie. 'all the players I don't like', putting a player I kinda town read meant that low effort scum team seemed a bit more likely. Sucks that you were targeted though, means we're in an even worse place.
It wouldn't if kopite shows up

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Why Lux? I've considered his lynch purely on an informational level, but I'd like to know why for others.
I back briefly, so I can speak to mine, with only one flip and lux is still alive essentially it's the same reasons to vote on lux today as yesterday.

Not much of one. To be honest. Just information and maybe she'd some light on why we almost had a tie

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Kopite where are you?, it's your time to shine, don't let it go to waste

UPDATE ON THOUGHTS:
Still a fair chance that scum knows what room mechanics do, but scum lucked out if they didn't (killing a newbie player on N1, how cruel)

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
For those of you just joining us:
ysd0Hcy.jpg

Aeleus and I are lovers. Today someone put a terrible curse on me, and I am unable to cast a vote. Unfortunately, with today's room condition I cannot survive he day and will be lynched. My lover , who cannot live without me will proceed to join in me in the afterlife. Perhaps it is there where we can finally get the justice we deserve.

It must have been scum that silenced me today, and due to my relative inactivity I'm certain it was someone I had a scum read on. Top of the pile would be Godfather, followed by Zipped and Stuart. We'll do our best to help the rest of townsfolk as much as we can.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
ysd0Hcy.jpg

Aeleus and I are lovers. Today someone put a terrible curse on me, and I am unable to cast a vote. Unfortunately, with today's room condition I cannot survive he day and will be lynched. My lover , who cannot live without me will proceed to join in me in the afterlife. Perhaps it is there where we can finally get the justice we deserve.

It must have been scum that silenced me today, and due to my relative inactivity I'm certain it was someone I had a scum read on. Top of the pile would be Godfather, followed by Zipped and Stuart. We'll do our best to help the rest of townsfolk as much as we can.
He assumed he couldn't speak so I did the whole blackmailed thing to spook scum, but it turns out he can and they were only mildly confused...

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
the people who first suggested the dark room being "beneficial" for early game were Godfather and Stuart, it looks like

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
JmOI.gif

I guess there's one thing I don't understand: why didn't Aeleus tell us this if theres no saving these two?

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
At the very least it lets us know that perhaps scum knows what the rooms actually do
That would be crazy though

I think it's more likely they saw "the voices will be punished" and their power to prevent voting and put two and two together.

Was anyone particularly quick to assume voices = votes?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
So we're facing three deaths today, and two are guaranteed to be town.

Unvote

That definitely casts doubt on the room suggestions yesterday.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
That would be crazy though

I think it's more likely they saw "the voices will be punished" and their power to prevent voting and put two and two together.

Was anyone particularly quick to assume voices = votes?
Yeah, someone did. I wanna say it was Godfather but let me go back and check

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If Kopite were m
ysd0Hcy.jpg

well shit, that's some unfortunate luck. I would have considered vote stealing/blocking bastard, too.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
JmOI.gif

I guess there's one thing I don't understand: why didn't Aeleus tell us this if theres no saving these two?
There's always hope, that's why I asked about *Splinter's role, I was planning on revealing in a couple hours anyway but I was under the assumption he had been completely silenced and wanted to spook scum, I'm a new player and I wanted to have some fun.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Gamerunner confirmed that we ded either way. Maybe if I vote erly I'll die immediately, not sure so I'm not going to.

We didn't want it to dominate conversation immediately, and for other theories,etc to pop up first.
Vote just before day end, maybe I'll live and it'll allow me to get one roleblock off?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017

B-Dubs wasn't the first post to tie the dark room to votes.

Well, the Dark Room sounds appealing to me right away.

Dark Room - "Silence will be punished"

I hate dealing with people skating, and this sounds like it might somehow encourage activity or at least punish silence. I take that as either post count, or voting related.

Move: Dark Room

And since I always believe in having votes in place, I'm going to vote for Stuart since he picked a different room than me.

Vote: Stuart444

If the new players have mechanical questions about any of the jargon we're going to be throwing around, don't hesitate to ask. It's best if we're all on the same page.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's always in scums favor to use a vote blocking ability. As long as that scum is alive we're one day closer to lylo/Mylo. I'm surprised as fuck it got used on kopite though.