• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
tbf dubs was the first one to solely assume it was votes rather than "post count or votes"

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
If scum knew what the dark room did, I don't think they would have chosen Kopite. Maybe they didn't expect the consequences to be so harsh.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
if you guys have other abilities that we're used last night, please let us know now because that's more valuable info.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Clarification on my role:
I currently a lover with Kopite. No other powers.
If Kopite is lynched I die with him and vice versa.

However if Kopite is night killed by scum or vigi, I don't die and instead become a roleblocker

Sorry for the confusion

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil, is Kopite going against the game rules by voting?

I'm kinda with Hecht here. Would like to see him vote if that's ok with the gamerunner.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know you said you didn't want to dominate the conversation but I would have preferred this had been revealed earlier to give us more time to put the new info together

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

I am so confused

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
You're asking them to break a direct instruction to their own side.

If they've been told they can't vote they can't vote. We don't get the luxury of verifying that.
What? Yes we do. If they've been explicitly told that they wouldn't be modkilled (ostensibly for the FIRST time they vote), then there should be no issue.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So presumably we don't have another Roleblocker, which reinforces Hecht's claim, since that would be one less way for the kill to have actually been blocked.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Were you guys in communication?
We had are own little chat 'The golden room', twas very cosy

I know you said you didn't want to dominate the conversation but I would have preferred this had been revealed earlier to give us more time to put the new info together
If I had told you any earlier it would have been misinformation given I thought Kopite couldn't speak, why are you so stuck on this?
Looking forward to seeing your allignment by the way <3

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
If I had told you any earlier it would have been misinformation given I thought Kopite couldn't speak, why are you so stuck on this?
Looking forward to seeing your allignment by the way <3
I will say that Z-Beat is in a bit of a blind spot for me. Feels like he's just coasting.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Although at this point it shouldn't matter much. Either it's true and they're both dead by day end or they're not and have got some 'splainig to do.