• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I wanna look at these voters

Godfather (4 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #359 #437
Stuart444 - #766 #1,034
Muffin - #842
Kitsunelaine - #1,379 #1,671
Kopite - #1,519
saenima - #1,535
BronsonLee - #1,562 #1,692
B-Dubs - #1,601

SaucyKaz (3 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,170
Grizzly - #1,173
LuxCommander - #1,184
Hecht - #1,378 #1,386
Aeleus - #1,486 #1,592
Hecht - #1,575 #1,604

These people (let's ignore Kopite in here for now) were not on the vote train at the end. I feel like this could be a good place for scum to hide. I think we throw GF into the mix as well due to the votes/voices thing.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously though, what's the chance with hitting a mason and wiping out both partners? This is bloody insane.

They can't have known thus right?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Right okay so we're down 2 today. This is shit.

Scum must know the rooms. That's too contrived to be an accident.
If we assume voices are votes then it's obvious what the dark room does. I think assuming they know what each room does is dangerous, it gives scum more power in our minds than they already have.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Seriously though, what's the chance with hitting a mason and wiping out both partners? This is bloody insane.

They can't have known thus right?
They probably didn't know, but Kopite was relatively middle-of-the-road yesterday, so a good place to use a scum PR, and their vote ended up on GF yesterday. Lots of WIFOM there, but as for the lovers/masons thing I'm sure it was dumb luck.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I appreciate you telling us this because it lowers the chance of you being town, imo, since a straight-double voting town seems fine (rather than a double-voting scum), but now I can't really be as sure of your alignment. But I guess I lean town since you told us?
Maybe that's what I want you to think.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'm looking at the mason thread and another person Kopite scum read was Stuart, not sure if he mentioned this in the thread though (so that would have to be checked).

Something I find curious (I even joked about it in my pretyped post) is that Stuart wasn't targeted by either the vote removal or the night kill, with most of the players giving the train on him the side-eye and Grizzly viewing him as a town-lead, I'd of thought he'd be at least one of the targets.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Right okay so we're down 2 today. This is shit.

Scum must know the rooms. That's too contrived to be an accident.

This is too OP to be intentional imo

If
-scum know the rooms(they know dark room kill who doesn't vote) and
-they have some kind of vote thief

This is functionally kinds of an extra kill for them, one that they can target to any player at will, why at kopite? Why not just use a bomb or double night kill(wolf cub?) instead of making it so conditional if you want an extra scum kill as a designer

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Right I'm home now and can actually go back and read posts properly. Bear with me. I'll be back once I've started puzzling shit out

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
That reads like a luckbox and they got a vote thief/got lucky with the room conditions

So we're down 3 town before N2 even hits

I think we need to be dialed in on who we're voting for right now because the last minute shit on D1 was some scum nonsense

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
This is too OP to be intentional imo

If
-scum know the rooms(they know dark room kill who doesn't vote) and
-they have some kind of vote thief

This is functionally kinds of an extra kill for them, one that they can target to any player at will, why at kopite? Why not just use a bomb or double night kill(wolf cub?) instead of making it so conditional if you want an extra scum kill as a designer
Yeah, I'm thinking that knowing the rooms + vote thief would be too nuts. I think it just happened to be bad luck in the sense that they have a vote thief and we ended up in a "vote or die, motherfucker" room

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I will say that my top 3 votes right now are for Dubs, Wee, and Godfather.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I attribute Kopite's death to dumb luck overall, and Aeleus to really dumb luck. There are two answers for why you steal kopite's vote specifically. To get him not to vote for his favored target(me, it seems), or to make it look like that same person is guilty when they're not. Good luck with the WIFOM there.

If the scum plan was to clear me though, why target hecht? He's been one of my defenders for the most part, and after he led that bad lynch yesterday, it would have made him a pretty good lynch candidate today. It would be dumb for scum to waste a kill on him.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I attribute Kopite's death to dumb luck overall, and Aeleus to really dumb luck. There are two answers for why you steal kopite's vote specifically. To get him not to vote for his favored target(me, it seems), or to make it look like that same person is guilty when they're not. Good luck with the WIFOM there.

If the scum plan was to clear me though, why target hecht? He's been one of my defenders for the most part, and after he led that bad lynch yesterday, it would have made him a pretty good lynch candidate today. It would be dumb for scum to waste a kill on him.

unfortunately....i agree with this.

which is why my vote still sits on Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

It could be he's lying about the bulletproof vest, knowing whoever did the save last night might not want to claim on D2, to throw suspicion off the both of you.

unfortunately....i agree with this.

which is why my vote still sits on Dubs
You would agree either way. As scum it'd help keep the lie going and as town you'd just be being honest.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A town vote stealer is negative utility and better off not used. If that's your role, you should delete the role PM, then copy paste the vanilla role PM, and pretend you never got the first one.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not if you use it on Z-Beat :P
Even if he's scum, it's probably a bad idea to vote steal him. Unless you know he's scum, and in that case, why aren't you just lynching him? Otherwise, you need to let them vote so you have evidence against them. If you vote steal scum, it just gives them an excuse to skate for a day with zero consequence.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Scum
B-Dubs
weemadarthur
Muffin

Lean Scum
Godfather
Z-Beat
saenima
Kalor

Null
Everyone else

Lean Town
*Splinter
BronsonLee

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna look at these voters

Godfather (4 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #359 #437
Stuart444 - #766 #1,034
Muffin - #842
Kitsunelaine - #1,379 #1,671
Kopite - #1,519
saenima - #1,535
BronsonLee - #1,562 #1,692
B-Dubs - #1,601

SaucyKaz (3 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,170
Grizzly - #1,173
LuxCommander - #1,184
Hecht - #1,378 #1,386
Aeleus - #1,486 #1,592
Hecht - #1,575 #1,604

These people (let's ignore Kopite in here for now) were not on the vote train at the end. I feel like this could be a good place for scum to hide. I think we throw GF into the mix as well due to the votes/voices thing.

Right, I'm pulling this out and taking out the dead or dying:

Muffin
saenima
B-Dubs
Stuart444
LuxCommander

People still alive and not on a train last night.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Scum
B-Dubs
weemadarthur
Muffin

Lean Scum
Godfather
Z-Beat
saenima
Kalor

Null
Everyone else

Lean Town
*Splinter
BronsonLee

Buddy, come on. b-dubs, saenima, and muffin were all voting for me. you think we pushed my vote as a team, when lux, kaz, stuart(at one point), and grizzly were all candidates? This is a terrible list.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Buddy, come on. b-dubs, saenima, and muffin were all voting for me. you think we pushed my vote as a team, when lux, kaz, stuart(at one point), and grizzly were all candidates? This is a terrible list.
When is any reads list 100% correct

That's just where I put them all now. If any of them flip, I'll reevaluate.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Room votes from yesterday:

Muffin - purple
saenima - orange
B-Dubs - orange
Stuart444 - purple
LuxCommander - dark

I am yet to work out why this is useful. My head is still convinced that they have some better ideas on the rooms than we do