• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
The Draft Save feature kinda messes things up when you start one post, change your mind, then write another. I fake quoted a whole bunch of shit into weemadarthur's mouth on mistake earlier
Alright. I think it's because I was making a reply to aeleus on mobile at the same time and when I cut it to give a quick reply something happened with the start of the quote tag
There's something weird going on with quotes, but please don't edit your posts.
I think it's the save draft feature. If people want to totally change their posts mid-thought they need to delete everything and hit "delete draft"
So weird

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Room votes from yesterday:

Muffin - purple
saenima - orange
B-Dubs - orange
Stuart444 - purple
LuxCommander - dark

I am yet to work out why this is useful. My head is still convinced that they have some better ideas on the rooms than we do
I'm not sure it is. I don't know any more about the rooms than what's in the information Brazil gave us. I was pretty straight up with my thinking that orange would be a bad room to get stuck in late-game yesterday. I figured we get it over with early and it'd give us more information about how the other rooms might work.

SaucyKaz

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Right now I think Hecht and Godfather (still) as town. I believe Hecht's claim. *Splinter 's is fine for now. The doomed couple is clearly doomed in my eyes. WhySoDevious is probably also safe.
Kalor scares the hell out of me and has since my first game with me. Cannot read him.
OMGUS on Stuart444 and BronsonLee because they were mean to me. (Less scum read on Stuart but if a gun was held to my head I'd still say scum). Can't read BronsonLee but seems to be staying out of trouble so town lean I guess.
I need to read more of Girlofgotham and Z-Beat. Muffin doesn't even blip on my radar so I guess scum? Everyone else is flying under my radar. StanleyPalmtree is in this game, right?
LuxCommander ...

VOTE: LuxCommander I'm going to leave this here for now so keep it safe, okay?

Really I don't fucking know. Safe answer, huh?

Hecht, Godfather, *Splinter, the doomed couple, and WhySoDevious are town in my eyes.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure it is. I don't know any more about the rooms than what's in the information Brazil gave us. I was pretty straight up with my thinking that orange would be a bad room to get stuck in late-game yesterday. I figured we get it over with early and it'd give us more information about how the other rooms might work.
I worded that wrong and intended to say that I am still of the theory that the scum team know more about the rooms than we do.

While you're here though, was your vote on Godfather your only vote yesterday? I'm struggling to see you voting before that. And I see you're still on Godfather today. I've clearly missed loads between sleeping and work. Could you recap me on your reasoning for yesterday and today's vote please?

SaucyKaz

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
If scum does know about the rooms then this combo was setup from the start and is hella strong. Imagine if they hadn't bounced off of Hecht? Two kills plus a bonus hit from the lovers making three.

If scum doesn't know about the rooms... two incredibly lucky occurrences for them. Not out of the question but, wow. Two deaths in a day/night cycle excluding lynching.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I worded that wrong and intended to say that I am still of the theory that the scum team know more about the rooms than we do.
While this could be possible, for today I'm of the thinking that it was just dumb luck - a scum PR just happened to coincide with the room we ended up in. It's possible that other scum powers do this for other rooms, but we won't know until we know

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

While you're here though, was your vote on Godfather your only vote yesterday? I'm struggling to see you voting before that. And I see you're still on Godfather today. I've clearly missed loads between sleeping and work. Could you recap me on your reasoning for yesterday and today's vote please?
Yesterday I wanted Zipped, but then there was a shift to either GF or Lux. I moved to GF as he was next on my list, then somehow there was a rush to Grizz and he died.

As for today, he hasn't really done anything to get off my list and no one else has jumped up as being more obvious to me so I went with him.

I know it's not fancy or anything, but there we go.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
So we're saying that they missed a shot last night but managed to steal a vote from someone in a room where voting mattered and luckily hit a mason?

Grrrrrrrrrrwaskfgkjfakfadsf

catwoman-gif-13.gif

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday I wanted Zipped, but then there was a shift to either GF or Lux. I moved to GF as he was next on my list, then somehow there was a rush to Grizz and he died.

As for today, he hasn't really done anything to get off my list and no one else has jumped up as being more obvious to me so I went with him.

I know it's not fancy or anything, but there we go.
Why did you go for him last night?

Sorry, but you've voted for him 2 days in a row. You must have some kind of reasoning?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Z-Beat since you seem to be around, I'd appreciate a reads list

Conflicted on you and splinter but your roles would have me lean town.

Was null on kaz until today. Pretty sure there was another one of those "you'll regret this when I flip town" style posts a bit further back. Now it's a bit closer to scum lean

I feel like Stuart isnt playing like Stuart and I've yet to play a game where he's scum, iirc, so that's also a scum lean until I hear more.

I think zipped might be a neutral with room goals

That's it for now (at least while I'm at work on mobile)

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Thought your whole thing on me was because of zipped (and because I was wary of you, which had some basis apparently since you had something to hide but not because you were scum)
That post was a joke but I've already gone into detail regarding my read on you so this feels a bit disingenuous. Please look for scum.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
OK, so I just woke up (thank you flu getting worse) and all kinds of shit has happened all at once.

Hecht you're off my list for now, still the possibility you're faking it knowing whoever else has a power won't want to claim this early but there's still better places to look now.

Kopite damn dude, that sucks. See you on the other side.

As far as where my vote is going today, vote: godfather

Aeleus who do you think targeted kopite? Why do you think they'd do it?
This was your vote on Godfather. How are those 2 connected? You didn't explain at the time, I don't think

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So let me get this straight. People who didn't go for the scum train yesterday is now who we looking at as scum today? And this makes sense how?

What are we even doing?

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
FWIW, you can look at most of my voters and come to that same conclusion. Girlofgotham I wish people were looking at Kitsune harder in particular, but alas.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This was your vote on Godfather. How are those 2 connected? You didn't explain at the time, I don't think
I agree with Kopite about him and Kopite/Aeleus are essentially the only confirmed townies atm. Right now they're the only ones whose opinions aren't called into question by being potential scum.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

LuxCommander (3 votes)
flatearthpandas - #1,876
Zippedpinhead - #2,121
SaucyKaz - #2,598

SaucyKaz (2 votes)
Aeleus - #1,731
Stuart444 - #1,796
BronsonLee - #1,916 #2,567

Godfather (2 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,739
Kopite - #2,501 #2,511
B-Dubs - #2,528

Z-Beat (1 votes)
LuxCommander - #2,101

flatearthpandas (1 votes)
saenima - #2,098

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Hecht - #1,742 #1,967
Godfather - #1,781

B-Dubs (1 votes)
Hecht - #1,967 #2,617
Hecht - #2,617

Hecht (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #1,906

Stuart444 (0 votes)
SaucyKaz - #1,800 #2,242
*Splinter - #2,141 (Double) #2,278

Aeleus (0 votes)
SaucyKaz - #2,242 #2,499
*Splinter - #2,278 (Double) #2,283
Kalor - #2,404 #2,431

Post Counts:
Hecht: 135 Godfather: 78 *Splinter: 73 SaucyKaz: 67 Fat4all: 64 Kitsunelaine: 54 Girlofgotham: 43 Aeleus: 42 Stuart444: 40 saenima: 39 B-Dubs: 38 BronsonLee: 32 Z-Beat: 29 WhySoDevious: 29 Kalor: 27 StanleyPalmtree: 25 flatearthpandas: 17 Muffin: 15 turmoil7: 15 Kopite: 15 LuxCommander: 13 weemadarthur: 10 Zippedpinhead: 2

Current Countdown:
cpt1q7f14u

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start