• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I saw it earlier

==== DAY 2 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start

pink room (Active votes: 10)
flatearthpandas - #1,882
*splinter - #2,123 (Double)
fat4all - #2,127
girlofgotham - #2,163
stuart444 - #2,164
whysodevious - #2,216
hecht - #2,260
muffin - #2,261
saenima - #2,267

purple room (Active votes: 5)
luxcommander - #1,865
saucykaz - #1,868
turmoil7 - #1,900
weemadarthur - #1,914
bronsonlee - #1,916

red room (Active votes: 2)
kitsunelaine - #1,739
godfather - #2,265

yellow room (Active votes: 1)
b-dubs - #1,837

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I wanna look at these voters

Godfather (4 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #359 #437
Stuart444 - #766 #1,034
Muffin - #842
Kitsunelaine - #1,379 #1,671
Kopite - #1,519
saenima - #1,535
BronsonLee - #1,562 #1,692
B-Dubs - #1,601

SaucyKaz (3 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,170
Grizzly - #1,173
LuxCommander - #1,184
Hecht - #1,378 #1,386
Aeleus - #1,486 #1,592
Hecht - #1,575 #1,604

These people (let's ignore Kopite in here for now) were not on the vote train at the end. I feel like this could be a good place for scum to hide. I think we throw GF into the mix as well due to the votes/voices thing.
So let me get this straight. People who didn't go for the scum train yesterday is now who we looking at as scum today? And this makes sense how?

What are we even doing?
Really all that needs to be said. I mean, sure, maybe one or two scum are there, but like, if I didnt know any better and Hecht hadnt claimed BP, I'd think he was trying to completely disregard people switching to Grizzly that late in the day. And Godfather stayed a viable lynch train for very long into Day end. There was no reason to move for me, personally.

Before I forget:
VOTE: Godfather

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
If you aren't on the vote train at the end, it gives people a place to hide - i.e. "I didn't vote for the mislynch, therefore I can't be scum," or "I was caught up in the mislynch and I was wrong!"

Being on anyone else means you don't have to deal with any of those arguments.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had information, I know it carries risk, and we are severely lacking in information due to a no-death night. I don't feel like you have to wait until you're under pressure to claim if you think it can at least be a little beneficial.

hey hey i'm glad we agree on something

___

Time for another as-i-read post! I love GMT+13. This is a lot to read, I wonder if... Oh no. Oh dear.

so what the hell even is this day. as I was catching up I was scumreading aeleus but then kopite comes in with this bomb. People are right to look at the pushes for the room as suspect imo. The chances of this being an accident are 2/25(?). Not great odds. Either that or scum had a motive for voting for Kopite. Has Kopite said anything that would lead scum into wanting to target them?

I believe Hecht's claim because it would be a stupid thing to fake claim about, esp. this early in the game and with little evident reason to do so.

Ok in light of recent events I should probably reveal that double vote isn't my own power, rather it was thrust upon me by some unseen hand.

So it's entirely possible that someone gave me Kopite's vote for some reason

Holy shit. That's... That's definitely something to consider. I don't know you guys. This is a lot to process upon waking up. Gimme some time, I think.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bah, it's not letting me multi quote him correctly. Let me try this again. I found like 3 maybe useful posts.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really all that needs to be said. I mean, sure, maybe one or two scum are there, but like, if I didnt know any better and Hecht hadnt claimed BP, I'd think he was trying to completely disregard people switching to Grizzly that late in the day. And Godfather stayed a viable lynch train for very long into Day end. There was no reason to move for me, personally.

Before I forget:

I'm thinking the bear train was indeed to protect Godfather. I'd say his flip would tell us a lot about what went on at eod yesterday and what's going on now with this push against reason.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you aren't on the vote train at the end, it gives people a place to hide - i.e. "I didn't vote for the mislynch, therefore I can't be scum," or "I was caught up in the mislynch and I was wrong!"

Being on anyone else means you don't have to deal with any of those arguments.

Or the ones not on the scum train are most likely not scum. Scum trains don't build themselves.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Kopite's reads based off the mason chat:

He scum reads stuart because of room mechanics, apparently pushes in thread
He scum reads Zipped with no reason attached, most likely due to room changing
He thinks girlofgothams pushes on me are NAI and believes them to be a good player

He scum reads Godfather with no reason attached but I think it started with talks about the voting, how day 1 EOD ended consolidates his scum read on Godfather and he sounds pretty certain about it.

Doesn't have much to go off so hopefully he'll be around more tomorrow

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so it's been a while since I wrote

People are right to look at the pushes for the room as suspect imo. The chances of this being an accident are 2/25(?). Not great odds

because i was reading quite a lot of material and my thinking has mellowed into yeah, probably an accident. so long as there's a chance at all accidents can happen.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
heads up I got some real life news that, while really good, is gonna limit my involvement today I think

gotta process things

Godfather and Kaz are still mafia demons

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
You're right, let me dissect 17 votes rather than 7 votes. That makes sense.
So it's just you wanting to look at a small list of people, regardless if it makes much sense or not.

Besides that, I find it hilarious how y'all are acting like the Godfather lynch wasnt a viable lynch train to the end and the choice was solely between Lux and Grizzly. GF was tied for second four minutes before Day End.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
So it's just you wanting to look at a small list of people, regardless if it makes much sense or not.

Besides that, I find it hilarious how y'all are acting like the Godfather lynch wasnt a viable lynch train to the end and the choice was solely between Lux and Grizzly. GF was tied for second four minutes before Day End.
If both pots are equally likely to contain scum (which I'd posit), then yes?

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of want to follow Hecht for the time being

Vote:weemadarthur

I was feeling iffy about wee and she is one of the final Bear voters(splinter, turmoil, aeleus, WSD, wee, Kaz, heck, kitsu, fep) and frankly rn the one who looks the worst to me taking into account the claim and my town reads(Kaz, fep). I think kitsu and WSD are confused town

I flip flop on bdubs and muffin from null to lean scum, rn I think I would see muffin gone first but that is just guts

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, since we're all being grumpy:

Grizzly voters:

*Splinter
turmoil7
Aeleus
WhySoDevious
weemadarthur
SaucyKaz
Hecht
Kitsunelaine
flatearthpandas

People who aren't dead/dying/claiming to have a vest or double vote so we're giving the benefit of the doubt right now:

turmoil7
WhySoDevious
weemadarthur
SaucyKaz
Kitsunelaine
flatearthpandas

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
If both pots are equally likely to contain scum (which I'd posit)
FXLThSZ.jpg

I mean, Hecht. Really? You don't want to examine the train that got a townie lynched? It's not even actually 9 people, since you're on there, who claimed BP and hasn't gotten counterclaimed, and one of our claimed lovers is on there.

I have no problem with looking for scum in other trains too, (which I think GF is on that Lux train, for example), but excluding the most obvious one is a bit of a weird effort.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Devious has been on my radar for a while - thin reasoning for votes, not really engaging with people, kind of coasting - scum leaning
I'm tempted to rule out SaucyKaz as this vote would have been self-preservation (just tempted mind you as I need to read what caused the Kaz pile-on yesterday)

The other 4 will need a reread which I will try to do tomorrow.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
What felt like a positive lead with the Aeleus vote was a bust so time for someone new

Vote: turmoil7

I'm just going off memory right now since I'm on mobile but something about their posts has been bugging me since they replaced in yesterday. I'll try to find some good examples later.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
FXLThSZ.jpg

I mean, Hecht. Really? You don't want to examine the train that got a townie lynched? It's not even actually 9 people, since you're on there, who claimed BP and hasn't gotten counterclaimed, and one of our claimed lovers is on there.

I have no problem with looking for scum in other trains too, (which I think GF is on that Lux train, for example), but excluding the most obvious one is a bit of a weird effort.
Muffin, you can't be saying that you think all the scum are on the Grizzly train, really?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
FXLThSZ.jpg

a townie being lynched on D1? holy crap, that's insane

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so in all seriousness, Kopite's reasoning against me amount to an OMGUS after I posted about how little he was contributing, than a comparison to monkey from a different game.

Everything else was waffling and typical day 1 behavior. That's also the grand evidence b-dubs is willing to lean on here, so... low effort. AFAIK, not a single thing from today has been mentioned so far. They're still playing D1 again.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
One thing that I noticed yesterday is how long Kaz was still being talked about as if he was in threat of being lynched, even when he didn't have many votes and wasn't even in the top 2. In one case, I remember Devious doing this and it felt like they were purposely ignoring other lynch candidates, like Lux mainly.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
FXLThSZ.jpg

also you can't just examine grizz, you'd have to examine Lux as well, because due to the fact that town can get lynched very easily on D1, it stands to reason that scum doesn't need to put themselves out there to get a townie lynched. Lux could very well be scum, but even then it doesn't seem like scum would need to force it.
That's 17 players that we'd have to assess, vs the 7 that were not on either of those

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, nobody's saying "let's never look at the Grizzly votes" but the others are smaller lists and now that we have info, we can start picking things apart there.

I'm more than happy to look at the Grizzly list (see above) but we can't rule the other lists out either I don't think

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
You'd think nobody could interpret it that way since i literally in the same post talked about scum on other trains, but okay.

A townie getting pushed to the top lynch spot in a matter of minutes often isnt exactly a coincidence.
if lux and grizz are both town then it doesn't matter how the votes fell at the end

SaucyKaz

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
One thing that I noticed yesterday is how long Kaz was still being talked about as if he was in threat of being lynched, even when he didn't have many votes and wasn't even in the top 2. In one case, I remember Devious doing this and it felt like they were purposely ignoring other lynch candidates, like Lux mainly.
You mentioned it literally after a 6 to 6 (or 5 to 5) tie was broken that I was in. I was tied for first or first for a lot of that day.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I remember a post from Kalor on D1 kind of like "from those 4(Kaz, GF, Bear, Lux) I would lynch Bear or Lux"

He was one of the first on the Bear train, his final vote was on Lux

When I came into today, I had some leads but I've cooled on them over time as I've seen new posts or read over day 1. For now, I'll vote for the person that's stuck out the most to me today. (I'm still interested in a Lux lynch but not sure if I want to pursue that today.)

Vote: Aeleus

Now he voted for Aeleus

If at some point Lux flips town he will go up as a suspect to me

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, nobody's saying "let's never look at the Grizzly votes" but the others are smaller lists and now that we have info, we can start picking things apart there.

I'm more than happy to look at the Grizzly list (see above) but we can't rule the other lists out either I don't think
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Literally Hecht has said that he only wants to look at one small group of people, while I have said "That's dumb, we need to look at other people too".

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What felt like a positive lead with the Aeleus vote was a bust so time for someone new

Vote: turmoil7

I'm just going off memory right now since I'm on mobile but something about their posts has been bugging me since they replaced in yesterday. I'll try to find some good examples later.

Neat