• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
which to me reads as a little nervous. to see that kind of reaction was one of the reasons why I pushed back at his behaviour in the first place-- to see if he himself would exhibit the behaviour he's trying to rise from other members

SaucyKaz

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
which to me reads as a little nervous. to see that kind of reaction was one of the reasons why I pushed back at his behaviour in the first place-- to see if he himself would exhibit the behaviour he's trying to rise from other members
Just gonna toss my opinion in here before I pass out. I cannot disagree more that he seems nervous. That is simply not a word that would describe what he's said whatsoever.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just gonna toss my opinion in here before I pass out. I cannot disagree more that he seems nervous. That is simply not a word that would describe what he's said whatsoever.

idk going after everyone who's brought into question your play because they questioned your play reads pretty nervous to me

sure he can sound confident while doing it but when you peel back the bravado and look at the actions themselves...

SaucyKaz

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I'm putting this here to remind myself to do my homework on b-dubs when I wake up.

I'm headed to a mardi gras parade tomorrow (someone help) so I might not be available towards the end of the phase but I'll do my best to get a good vote down.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Just ignore Kopite for a second. Yes he's town, so we can trust that he BELIEVES what he's saying, but there's no evidence he's right. Does he have some reputation for skillful play that I'm not aware of? Chances are he's wrong, like most of town will be on D1 and 2. So just remove that variable and look at the actions of myself and the people voting for me, then tell me who comes out scummier. Even if you don't want to ignore the kopite variable, go back and review why he thinks I'm scum to begin with.

I'm just asking for town to do a little bit of their own thinking today, instead of sheeping all over the place.
The odds that we are getting played again are high.

You were a target on day 1, so it would make sense for scum to continue with that push on day 2.

What would opposite George do?

giphy.gif

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
idk going after everyone who's brought into question your play because they questioned your play reads pretty nervous to me

sure he can sound confident while doing it but when you peel back the bravado and look at the actions themselves...
What are you going to do when there's evidence that I'm town? What's your backup plan here?

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What are you going to do when there's evidence that I'm town? What's your backup plan here?

in case you haven't realized i've been participating in the game outside of you (quite a lot, actually) so it's not like if you go or if you have solid evidence you're town then i'm up a creek without a paddle or anything

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
but "talk about someone other than me" isn't going to fly when i've already called out how bad you are at defending yourself

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got home and basically just fell asleep immediately. Just so I have something down in case I'm not back here for whatever reason:

Vote: *Splinter
If he was outfitted with that power by fat4all I don't really trust that choice

Move: Yellow Room

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Fat4All was getting hammered and wee made a joke about my role in Gafia 2 where I handed out drinks
Got like four more pages to catch up on but it's time to get ready for work so it'll be a while. Just addressing this, no one passed me anything in the game. I had literally been gifted a bottle of sake irl and was cracking it open.
Thatnks fep I wasn''t actauully joking abeoause i didn't know you were wtalking about teal life. I appreciate answers .
Actually yeah where is weemadarthur? Sorry if I missed a post saying you'd be gone for a bit.

I left a post sayingn. O i awwas working a long shift and it turned into a bdoulble shift an dyou jcan take theis hgame and shove it up your jacksie if you think i get breaks to paly mafita andnow i'm at least 3 shots into the tequila tand i only showed up for feeling obligation to hyou people so tyou canfuckng appreciate it.

If we havbe lovers that s probed dssince a told ua about k beffore k did and so i think those 3 rooms ab out voicses are about lover chat ad so i think one makes the chat close and one makes teh m bulltetproof and the other ...i dunno, probaly canecle the powet of rb when pacifyied. Those torooms probly do nothing when whteyre dead, so maybe we should test one. Yelloew in caseits not ab out lovers.

Heckt could get notified about losing a bulletproof, i've been in my first game, asometimes yohn don't hear about it. But ok whtever.

I don't trust scum not ato turbo while i'm slweeping this off so i need a vote ok so i haven't read back, just scanned it all once so i'll do something brand new for me and sheep a Twon. Si'll vote for a/k read. Pls for goodness sake don't turnbo. I'll put effort in later.

vote: godfather

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Which page is the fat4all claim? I want to make sure I read it before i think further.

I think fat4all claimed to give *splinter the double? Is that correct?

Oct 26, 2017
Caught up. I'm cool with dubs or lux being the vote. I didn't vote godfather greatest because i didn't want him lynched.

me thinking about got mafia

Still salty about got. The one time my goal actually was to tie the vote.

To be fair, a lot of people are reacting to things without properly thinking about things. I'm seeing a lot of kneejerks and a lot of conspiracy and wifom.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
this is the most lucid i've ever seen wee so i think we should trust them

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
in case you haven't realized i've been participating in the game outside of you (quite a lot, actually) so it's not like if you go or if you have solid evidence you're town then i'm up a creek without a paddle or anything
Lol. You're either scum or one of the worst teammates I've played with. I should look up the other game we were in, cause I feel like it's definitely a trend.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah I see too many people caping for Godfather when we're nearly a day away from final voting

Some shit is amiss

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Also my 2008 Mafia tendencies note that the person who always said someone accusing them was terrible at Mafia was scum

That's a standard way to try to obfuscate

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Hecht I do think it would be smart for scum to split their efforts at the end of day one but I think specifically the build up for Grizzly's lynch should be highlighted a bit. It basically went devious/wee/fep voting for Grizzly in fairly quick succession before it started to trend more. I feel like that was enough of a push to get the Grizzly lynch rolling. Once the votes start treanding towards Grizzly without scum efforts, it would be dumb for a scum to intentionally add to the end of the voting (unless they really need Grizzly to be lynched over Lux and the vote is close).

Of the three I mentioned above I think wee is most likely to be scum, but I think the way the vote went in general makes me feel Lux might be scum as well. I'm honestly not sure if D1 ends the way it does without Lux being in the vote lead for a bit.

Of some of the others on your list, I think Z-Beat could easily end up being scum. Very light, semi-coasting play so far. Muffin I'm not so sure about, when the earlier discussion was had about scum numbers and odds it felt kinda weird to me because I think talking about how many scum could potentillay be in the game is very important to try and gauge even if we don't know all the other variables (possible third-party, room effects, etc.), but I do know people don't really find that talk all too productive for some reason early in a game, as they just kinda see it as padding/talking to look like your doing sommit. I'm neutral on B-Dubs right now.

Is your B-Dubs pick still a gut thing, or do you have more of an idea of why they could be scum?

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
also, who coulda known that people would want a lot of ads made right before Presidents Day

i never wanna see another jeep grand cherokee ever again

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thatnks fep I wasn''t actauully joking abeoause i didn't know you were wtalking about teal life. I appreciate answers .

I left a post sayingn. O i awwas working a long shift and it turned into a bdoulble shift an dyou jcan take theis hgame and shove it up your jacksie if you think i get breaks to paly mafita andnow i'm at least 3 shots into the tequila tand i only showed up for feeling obligation to hyou people so tyou canfuckng appreciate it.

If we havbe lovers that s probed dssince a told ua about k beffore k did and so i think those 3 rooms ab out voicses are about lover chat ad so i think one makes the chat close and one makes teh m bulltetproof and the other ...i dunno, probaly canecle the powet of rb when pacifyied. Those torooms probly do nothing when whteyre dead, so maybe we should test one. Yelloew in caseits not ab out lovers.

Heckt could get notified about losing a bulletproof, i've been in my first game, asometimes yohn don't hear about it. But ok whtever.

I don't trust scum not ato turbo while i'm slweeping this off so i need a vote ok so i haven't read back, just scanned it all once so i'll do something brand new for me and sheep a Twon. Si'll vote for a/k read. Pls for goodness sake don't turnbo. I'll put effort in later.

vote: godfather

latest

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Hecht I do think it would be smart for scum to split their efforts at the end of day one but I think specifically the build up for Grizzly's lynch should be highlighted a bit. It basically went devious/wee/fep voting for Grizzly in fairly quick succession before it started to trend more. I feel like that was enough of a push to get the Grizzly lynch rolling. Once the votes start treanding towards Grizzly without scum efforts, it would be dumb for a scum to intentionally add to the end of the voting (unless they really need Grizzly to be lynched over Lux and the vote is close).

Of the three I mentioned above I think wee is most likely to be scum, but I think the way the vote went in general makes me feel Lux might be scum as well. I'm honestly not sure if D1 ends the way it does without Lux being in the vote lead for a bit.

Of some of the others on your list, I think Z-Beat could easily end up being scum. Very light, semi-coasting play so far. Muffin I'm not so sure about, when the earlier discussion was had about scum numbers and odds it felt kinda weird to me because I think talking about how many scum could potentillay be in the game is very important to try and gauge even if we don't know all the other variables (possible third-party, room effects, etc.), but I do know people don't really find that talk all too productive for some reason early in a game, as they just kinda see it as padding/talking to look like your doing sommit. I'm neutral on B-Dubs right now.

Is your B-Dubs pick still a gut thing, or do you have more of an idea of why they could be scum?
I know my "averages" aren't the definitive listing of how scum voted, it's just an estimate/assumption. Of course there could be more scum on any of those different votes. However it's D1, so I am loathe to assume they tried to save a scum at that point. Sure, they may have, but in my mind that's a horrible play so who knows.

My Dubs vote is part gut, part "he cast doubt on me earlier today before i claimed that I had been shot." My assumption is that scum wants me dead (since they tried to kill me last night) and thus are trying to do it via lynch since they don't have a clear path to killing me at night.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I should put my vote down before i end up passing out and getting lynched through my own stupidity

VOTE: LuxCommander

like I said above, I don't think the grizzly push happened accidentally, i feel like it was pushed to compete with the Lux votes

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I should put my vote down before i end up passing out and getting lynched through my own stupidity

VOTE: LuxCommander

like I said above, I don't think the grizzly push happened accidentally, i feel like it was pushed to compete with the Lux votes
I'm not saying that Lux isn't scum, but you really think scum stuck their neck out enough on D1 to save him? I'm ok if we end up lynching Lux, he just better have a great scum PR behind him

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Here's one of the times kitsune shit the bed vs me:

https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?posts/41405/

It's all coming back now and your behavior makes a lot more sense.

If people question why I'm ego-centric, it's games like that, where I had it all wrapped up in a bow for town, but we lose anyway because nobody listens.

FWIW, I sorta think kitsune is town now.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Here's one of the many times kitsune shit the bed vs me:

If people question why I'm ego-centric, it's games like that, where I had it all wrapped up in a bow for town, but we lose anyway because nobody listens.

I trust nobody other than myself to have the game wrapped up in a bow for town.

Even if you got everything right in that game (I'm not gonna click the link) I will still assume to screwed it up somewhere :D

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Having ptsd now to tricking absolutbro in that game too. tWE was savage to his teammates.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's one of the many times kitsune shit the bed vs me:

It's interesting that you think your behaviour has nothing to do with why you lost or why were lynched. I think you fucked that one up for yourself and if you're town you're in the process of fucking things up again because you won't take a step back and actually consider that you could be playing badly.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I trust nobody other than myself to have the game wrapped up in a bow for town.

Even if you got everything right in that game (I'm not gonna click the link) I will still assume to screwed it up somewhere :D
Of course they did. Anyway, I'm gonna go read some more old games for laughs. Be back around lunchtime tomorrow.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Just woke up and finished catching up.

Well... at least we didn't have claims D1 I guess.

I also didn't understand shit that wee said above.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's interesting that you think your behaviour has nothing to do with why you lost or why were lynched. I think you fucked that one up for yourself and if you're town you're in the process of fucking things up again because you won't take a step back and actually consider that you could be playing badly.

I'll probably never consider that. It's just not in me to half ass a game. :)

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably never consider that. It's just not in me to half ass a game. :)

My problem is that you're poisoning the well. You provoke people into having bad reactions when it's much more useful for everyone if people had bad reactions without being provoked. In my opinion, a provoked bad reaction is functionally useless for town, but that seems to be the only thing you're interested in getting. It really rubs me the wrong way.

If you were town in TMBG you might be town here but I think the fact that you're reacting the way you are to criticism is not a good indicator of townie status.