• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Again, why claim watcher? I'd claim something else, and I would just kill the person I saw at night. If I tell you saw them, it means they might get protected.

It makes no sense Stuart

Because you might be a watcher, just a scum watcher. You can claim real results and pretend to be working for town.

You could also have a strong kill team mate to cut through possible protections.

If you're a scum watcher, it benefits you to stay alive and this claim would allow that.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
So if we believe Godfather then how does that effect Hecht's claim?

Also I'd like to believe this means SaucyKaz or Lux has to be scum (I'd imagine it'd be Kaz).

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Stu don't you remember that Donna/chugger were a sleepwalker on Brexit 2? (Just a drive by comment, don't thing forgetting it is anything nefarious)
I was a sleepwalker in the very first game we ever ran with Crab. Kalor was in that game I think. We had a town watcher, cop, and two sleepwalkers. Scum had a tracker and role blocker. There was also a neutral SK.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Because you might be a watcher, just a scum watcher. You can claim real results and pretend to be working for town.

You could also have a strong kill team mate to cut through possible protections.

If you're a scum watcher, it benefits you to stay alive and this claim would allow that.
If we had a strong kill, Hecht would be dead. You don't sit on that type of power when they could get lynched or vigged.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
If we had a strong kill, Hecht would be dead. You don't sit on that type of power when they could get lynched or vigged.

if you're not under any suspicion, you could save it. Especially as late game, you'll have a better idea of PRs in the game.

and for the record, D2 has NOT helped us at all. so many claims gives scum a lot of info to use. x.x

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Again, why claim watcher? I'd claim something else, and I would just kill the person I saw at night. If I tell you saw them, it means they might get protected.

It makes no sense Stuart

You could be scum watcher tbf. That would probably mean no town watcher, making this a safer claim than a role that could more easily be counterclaimed.

That being said, i don't think i want to lynch you today anymore. I think Lux is looking like a better choice for today. Lux might give us info on Grizz train as well and we'll have a chance to see what happens tonight regarding your claim.

---

Apart from all that, i will say this my man. That clown shoes bit was uncalled for, especially when the primary reason why people have been considering you for a lynch is of your own making. I understand the frustration but come on. From what little i've seen, town is hell. It's all shots in the dark for the most part, no matter how good you are. And there's also a fair amount of new people in this game as well.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
As insufferable as GF is, I'll believe this for now. I want town to win and a watcher could be really useful later in the game.

Vote: SaucyKaz

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
if you're not under any suspicion, you could save it. Especially as late game, you'll have a better idea of PRs in the game.

and for the record, D2 has NOT helped us at all. so many claims gives scum a lot of info to use. x.x
Yup. Splinter was inevitable. Hecht was unneeded but understandable. Mine is needed, as much as it pains some of you. The rest were not needed at all. We're narrowing everything down for scum too much.

SaucyKaz

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Came in. Skimmed. Saw claims. What the hell is going on. Keeping on LuxCommander. Headed into NOLA. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Came in. Skimmed. Saw claims. What the hell is going on. Keeping on LuxCommander. Headed into NOLA. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

tenor.gif

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also for the record, I really disliked his claim. It literally gives scum info on why he's alive and he wasn't under suspicion.

Scum would be guessing Doctor or BP but Hecht's claim gives them the answer.
Good point. I hadn't considered that. There's still a chance he claimed for town credit as scum, cause they know something else happened with the kill, but until something else pops up to support that, like other protective roles, not much we can do.

Just remember this.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My opinion is colored because kaz has supported me. He could be pocketing me, but until his voting record or other decent evidence comes out, luxcommander seems the more obvious lynch to me.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
What do you think about all the claims?

Godfather claimed early to save himself, I'm not buying it but I could also be all the way down the rabbit hole on them

turmoil's claim seems weird

Hecht's claim seems unnecessary

I think the following happened:

Godfather/Kaz got close to getting lynched D1, sowed enough chaos to get a tie/Grizzly lynched in the end

That likely won't work again

They're both pretty close to the chopping line, so new tactic

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I think i would be ok with either. Been leaning more into Lux because he was really up there on the chopping block with Grizzly and also because he barely contributes. Kaz was also in the running yesterday but it was dropped earlier i think.

Kaz hasn't contributed much either.

Hell, his vote on me earlier was literal OMGUS and yesterday after he got voted, he posted a bunch of vote 4 kaz memes.

Lux is a bit of a null read for me while Kaz feels super scummy.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So in case people had trouble understanding yesterday's drunk posts i'll repeat what i said.

In the room info, we have 3 rooms that reference "voices". It seemed reasonable that we had chats. Since we had a verified lovers claim, i think that is an even stronger possibility. My expectation goes like this:

Green Room - "The voices will be pacified." Roles don't work that phase
Yellow Room - "The voices will also protect." The lovers are bulletproof this phase
Orange Room - "Noise will muddle the voices." The lover chat is closed this phase

Which I am suggesting that we test this theory by picking any of these 3 rooms to see if we get things that only apply to dead people. In theory voices could also refer to OTHER chats, including scum chat, which would suggest we should try that room. But i don't believe that yellow would give bulletproof to an entire scum team, so it's iffy.

The other possibility of "voices" is just....power roles. Which, green would stop them working, yellow would be beneficial, but orange in that case could mean Switcher Madness, a horrifying prospect.

So I suggest we do the Yellow Room and see if it gives us a vanilla modifier phase given that they are dead before it applies.

move: yellow room

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Godfather claimed early to save himself, I'm not buying it but I could also be all the way down the rabbit hole on them

turmoil's claim seems weird

Hecht's claim seems unnecessary

I think the following happened:

Godfather/Kaz got close to getting lynched D1, sowed enough chaos to get a tie/Grizzly lynched in the end

That likely won't work again

They're both pretty close to the chopping line, so new tactic
It's not outside the realm of possibility.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I'm voting for Godfather unless I see a brilliantly striking reason not to, and if I don't I'm voting for Kaz