• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Nah man I'm not buying that claim.

"Whatever would the benefit be in me claiming this as scum?"

I'll tell you what, you were high on the lynch list before and are trying to save yourself. And you can also keep telling us bs about movements to throw us off. Not a bad play when you're already a target in towns eyes.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Also wtf @ that unnecessary sleepwalker claim, but too late now. Just dont claim needlessly people.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nah man I'm not buying that claim.

"Whatever would the benefit be in me claiming this as scum?"

I'll tell you what, you were high on the lynch list before and are trying to save yourself. And you can also keep telling us bs about movements to throw us off. Not a bad play when you're already a target in towns eyes.
Watchers are OP, do you think scum would claim watcher instead of tracker?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
If any of these claims are fake, it could be Turmoil worried that they were caught out last night. Though I think they handled the claim well.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I would like to claim that these claims are way too convenient
They are all suspicious and depending on how the night phase goes we should give all of them a ton of sideeye during the next day phase. GF should turn up dead in the morning, if not then we need to take a closer look.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
All right I'm feeling a little bit of pressure so I'll come clean, I'm the doctor...

hey Kopite and Aeleus

since you two are both dead tonight, do you want to give us your thoughts and reads before hand?

Things came up so I've been a bit busier then I thought I'd be but I'll try and get my thoughts on each player out by EOD, though the fact that I was in no way targeted by an evil means I'm probably wrong and kind of takes the wind out of my sails

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
All right I'm feeling a little bit of pressure so I'll come clean, I'm the doctor...

Things came up so I've been a bit busier then I thought I'd be but I'll try and get my thoughts on each player out by EOD, though the fact that I was in no way targeted by an evil means I'm probably wrong and kind of takes the wind out of my sails
I thought you were the lover.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I FUCKING HOPE THIS IS A JOKE HVJVSYUCUFJGJGUX

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Y'ALL WERE GIVING ME SHIT AND EXPECTING ME TO JUST BE SHITPOSTS AND MEMES

BUT IT WAS Y'ALL THAT WERE THE DEMONS

THE TROUBLEMAKERS

THE MUCKRAKERS

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
All of this seems like the claimers are trying to draw out a potential doctor. Hecht took credit for last night, GF as watcher creates a situation where the doctor would know they could force a red check if they did claim, and now Aeleus claims doctor after already claiming lovers.

Scum obviously thinks there is a doctor among us and they are trying to draw them out.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

What the fuuuuuuck. So unlike Kopite, you were actively a doc on N1?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
They are all suspicious and depending on how the night phase goes we should give all of them a ton of sideeye during the next day phase. GF should turn up dead in the morning, if not then we need to take a closer look.

Scum won't kill GF when he's under all this suspicion.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
All of this seems like the claimers are trying to draw out a potential doctor. Hecht took credit for last night, GF as watcher creates a situation where the doctor would know they could force a red check if they did claim, and now Aeleus claims doctor after already claiming lovers.

Scum obviously thinks there is a doctor among us and they are trying to draw them out.
Let's implicate the whole team to get a doctor lol

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
This is the craziest D2 I've seen. I'm happy to be a part of it.