• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how we went from no claim d1 to this. We had everything we needed without the claims.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Holy claimpocalypse batman.

All of these posts are bad:

Got home and basically just fell asleep immediately. Just so I have something down in case I'm not back here for whatever reason:

Vote: *Splinter
If he was outfitted with that power by fat4all I don't really trust that choice
Move: Yellow Room

Fat being not counterclaimed and the double vote existing makes fat a Confirmed Town so saying using his reads makes someone scummy is an insane take.

...honestly im still down for a godfathet lynch, the power role just aint worth it.

It wouldnt be the smart play but it would feel nice.

P.s slept like 3 hours fuckin wooooooo

Watcher is one of the most easily confirmed roles ever so wanting to lynch a claimed one? Ok you walked it back but come on.

the wiki says a watcher can be any alignment so this doesn't exactly prove towniness. It does hurt town if he's on town side

Yes but watcher is also a TERRIBLE scum claim if it isn't true. The only people one would know did things are teammates, and missing a second power targeting a "fake watched" target means one loses automatically. Combine that with a sleepwalker, a negative utility role that is very plausible, and town is the way to jump here.

I'm voting for Godfather unless I see a brilliantly striking reason not to, and if I don't I'm voting for Kaz
To assume godfather is scum after this claim is to assume that he is trying to buy one single more day in order to use a "terribly important" power during the next night phase.
Compared with killing one of town's most powerful roles, the negatives of this move outweigh the positives so heavily that it can't even be explained in mere words.
Nah man I'm not buying that claim.

"Whatever would the benefit be in me claiming this as scum?"

I'll tell you what, you were high on the lynch list before and are trying to save yourself. And you can also keep telling us bs about movements to throw us off. Not a bad play when you're already a target in towns eyes.
A fake watcher can't make up movements, other people confirm them!

All right I'm feeling a little bit of pressure so I'll come clean, I'm the doctor...

Things came up so I've been a bit busier then I thought I'd be but I'll try and get my thoughts on each player out by EOD, though the fact that I was in no way targeted by an evil means I'm probably wrong and kind of takes the wind out of my sails
You already claimed roleblock, even as a joke this is a bad choice. It almost makes me believe you two are neutrals and trying to screw town over on your way out. I can't believe backup roleblock/doctor combo!

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
A fake watcher can't make up movements, other people confirm them!
A fake watcher who was very likely to be lynched today can use the claim to survive one day more at least, and might use a scummate to confirm a fake action, but the latters risky. More likely it's just an actual scum watcher who tells the truth about movements to get town cred.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
The shot came from within the confusion. No one could see who took it - but everyone saw the body hitting the floor right after that.

The usual procedures followed.

LuxCommander has died!

These were the contents of the envelope they died trying to hide:

6xJrzRX.png

Welcome to The Mansion, LuxCommander! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Lydia, and we know your secret.

You are a 3-shot Mafia Roleblocker. Three times in the game during the Night, you can choose to block any commands sent by the targeted player until the following Night by posting the command BLOCK: <Player Name> on your private thread.

You also have access to the factional kill, which can be executed by posting the command KILL: <Player Name> on your private thread.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when your faction controls the majority of votes at Day start.

Your partners are ___.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game thread is here.

The Mafia chat is ____.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

I hope you have fun in our little gala.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So.

Hecht - BP - this is an unnecessary claim that helps Hecht and scum more than town. There was no point for this claim.

Kopite - lover/roleblocker - we'll see later today.

Aeleus - lover - we'll see later today.

Godfather - watcher - apart from a scum watcher gambit, sounds credible unless something else comes up.

Turmoil7 - sleepwalker - i have no idea but i can't think of why it would be fake. I also don't really see much point to it though.

Am i missing anything?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Now dont claim if you still have shots mate unless you're in immediate danger of being lynched

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
With that information, some people look way worse from the vote yesterday.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: saucyKaz

No point in stay where I was, let's gooooo