• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
how's the room vote right now?

Honestly, rooms have been out of my head for a while, has any other good arguments been made for/against certain rooms while i was sleeping?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up.

Vote: SaucyKaz

I'd rather lynch Devious but both Kaz and fep are among my scum reads. Fep being on Lux so close to day end actually gives me pause now that we know he was a PR. Would fep risk it? Idk. That's why i would rather go with Kaz today.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
gah

I don't think Splinter has been around to react to the latest stuff, right?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I will say I dislike the FEP train because he's not here to defend himself and hasn't been here at all since the claim.

And it's all because of his timezone. It feels utterly shit to me.

I get that part and I don't like it either

This is what people said about Lux too and he turned out scum PR, but I don't like going after inactives

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I have to admit, part of why I'm not already on the FEPs train is that I've wrongly suspected him before. It could be fully possible that he is scum this time, but prior false reads give me pause here. The other part is I figured we wouldn't get the votes this phase.

vote: flatearthpandas

Between the scummy voting at the end of D1 and their whole "If anyone is scum reading me they must be scum" thing I probably should have just forgotten any misgivings and jumped on from the start.

All that and I definitely don't want today to end in a tie. The only reason this is even tied is *Splinter's double vote and I don't totally trust him either.
Thanks for the heads up.

Vote: SaucyKaz

I'd rather lynch Devious but both Kaz and fep are among my scum reads. Fep being on Lux so close to day end actually gives me pause now that we know he was a PR. Would fep risk it? Idk. That's why i would rather go with Kaz today.

this is what i like to see

teamwork

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I will say I dislike the FEP train because he's not here to defend himself and hasn't been here at all since the claim.

And it's all because of his timezone. It feels utterly shit to me.
You know what feels shit to me

his actions on day one

his end of the day would've either saved Lux (which it did) or would've caused a tie

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I get that part and I don't like it either

This is what people said about Lux too and he turned out scum PR, but I don't like going after inactives

yeah coincidentally.

I take when people say I'm busy or stuff at face value so I doubt anyone would lie about that.

But this is a timezone issue, the claim came at like just after midnight or something Fep time. It's nearly 6 where he is I believe.

So yeah, seems shitty to punish him for not being here but meh.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
WEEMAD

Most voted for:
grizzly (1)
godfather (1)
fat4all (1)
muffin (1)
stanleypalmtree (1)

Bear:Town
GF:Watcher claim
fat dog: vote thing claim
muffin: ???
Stan: The dude who parked his vote on Lux

Lynch weemad
Why am i the one highlighted in this post?
Lol you're using a joke vote that I did to irritate Stan as a reason to lynch me? Before he even did anything? And a pressure vote on day one to get participation from someone who is now Confirmed Town? And a vote that still may be accurate on muffin?

Fep's talk of lux looks swingy. I'll
Wer aint wrong here, that vote on me was total nothing and trying to hold it againster her is silly.
It'd be unfair to punish players for their timezone or for simply not showing up in the last five hours of a Day phase. If any of them end up with a vote on Lux at EoD, they won't be punished for it.
Wats the bet that vig shot was done by scum to get all the Lux voters killed and brazil just spoiled it all for them
Vote: kitsunelaine

Really not sure if she's scum but, but I'd like to rub in how wrong she's been at a minimum. Oooh day 1 so much chaos well never learn anything waaaah.

Otherwise I'm still two pages behind, and doing this on mobile from a steak and shake.
Well now this is just sad.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Literally you have no room for side eyeing anyone with a vote that starts with "Really not sure if she's scum but"

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
also since Kaz doesn't seem to be happening, I'm gonna do this because it's not like it matters now.

Vote: Godfather

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
...could what fep has to say really change anything tho?
Everything relevant to day 1s end has already come out, and i dont see how his reaction to the myriad claims or vig shot would change anything.

Like unless hes gonna claim doctor or something.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is such a thing as discussion from the lynchee. Possible claims, etc.

Basic Mafia 101.

I see where you're coming from but this will always happen. Due to his timezone EOD will always catch him on a bad time. And these revelations wil mostly come closer to EOD. It sucks but unless you wanna change the game's timing itself i don't see what can be done here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I read FEP and Kaz as town

I would rather have weemad today but doesn't seem to be happening

Vote:whysodevious

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
...could what fep has to say really change anything tho?
Everything relevant to day 1s end has already come out, and i dont see how his reaction to the myriad claims or vig shot would change anything.

Like unless hes gonna claim doctor or something.
Pretty much my thinking. He's already addressed his D1 vote earlier in the phase. I doubt him either sticking with what he did before or making up a new story will change anything.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Fat4all - #1,628
Girlofgotham - #1,634
BronsonLee - #1,695

These are three people that I think I can trust. They voted for Lux while the Grizzly/Lux trains were happening... it was almost at the end of the day... I think it was too damn risky to throw votes on Lux when voting was so close and about to end.

I have written a lot of theories that I have and I still don't think I have enough info to definitely prove any one of them.

Fat and GoG are voting for FEP and I'm inclined to vote with them.

But FEP also voted for Lux - though waffling between Lux and Grizzly - but he finally settled on Grizzly. Still, it's risky with it being so close to end of day and risking a train in the wrong direction. He was also the very first vote for Lux on Day 1. Was this to prevent from people suspecting him because of his waffling? I don't know and why I'm hesitant to follow Fat and GoG on this vote.

And then there's Kaz. His was the third vote on Lux on Day2. Like I said earlier, if he's just trying to get some townie cred for that, it's a very, very risky move. Day1 votes on Lux didn't translate to Day2 votes right away. Why risk putting him in the spotlight with 3 votes so early in the day? That's why I can't vote for Kaz.

I think FEP or Kaz is gonna get lynched today. This is a no-win vote for me. Either way I'm gonna look suspect because it's late in the game. I hate jumping on a train because of what happened to Grizzly.

VOTE: flatearthpandas

Between the two votes, I feel the strongest that Kaz is a townie. Like I said, I'm hesitant on this vote, but I'll join two people I feel I can trust.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Within an hour before deadline is usually where people at the very least check in.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Between Kaz and Fep, I'll vote fep. I'll give him a bit to check in hopefully before EOD though