• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Well, going with vote metrics.

Your day 1 votes doesn't look good with how close it was. Also you are safely off both the current targets.

I'm just using your vote to read between the lines for alignment.

vote: hecht

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Well, going with vote metrics.

Your day 1 votes doesn't look good with how close it was. Also you are safely off both the current targets.

I'm just using your vote to read between the lines for alignment.

vote: hecht

What's the point of this vote? It doesn't change anything and is just a waste.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
And I'm pretty sure that FEP having a vote on lux means they are dead too.

I honestly think both our vote leaders are dead to the game

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
i already said i'll move to FEP before EOD, just was giving them time

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Oh no I feel my life draining from me....

Me and kopite were planning on refrencing lines from Beyonces 'Crazy in love' as breadcrumbs, this bit
WhySoDevious, WhySoDevious, WhySoDevious.... What's going on?

Was a reference to the line 'say my name three times in a row' it was the most absurd breadcrumb I could think off and you'd have all bought it.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
yeah zipped why vote off-train now? I could understand if there was a third train you were on that is at least close to the top two, but hecht?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
all right four minutes left. even if they come in i don't know if there's much time to get votes moved quickly to change the outcome anyway

Vote: flatearthpandas

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Can't believe 5 people are going to go at the EOD, that's crazy, would be amazing if we hit 3 maf (we won't)

I'd like to quickly say that if I do somehow survive blame kopite, I have no idea of anything else being in the works (Brazil made sure not to confirm the existance of the voting curse in the mason chat)

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
11175847_800.jpg