• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Genuinely surprised that they took godfather out when there was still suspicion on him.

So it was a strongman or they visited him on night 1 and 2, which would raise eyebrows on Hecht's claim.

Seems more likely that it was a strongman, I think

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kitsunelaine...

How can you explain the self watcher bulletproof who died night two voting for you at the start of the previous day?

Because to me this reads like Godfather wanted to vote for the person who hit him night one...

vote: kitsunelaine

Didn't GF said they wanted to protect the person they watched because they were generally town read? He fought with kitsu all game I think

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
But do you have actual reasons for thinking they are scum? Not just "X is scum"
I'm still wary of Dubs and saenima for casting shade at me on D2 before I claimed. Seems like frustrated scum trying to lynch someone they couldn't kill.
I also think they split their vote here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...n-tightly-to-your-secrets.98776/post-17988169

Z-Beat is coasting hard.

wee...I honestly don't remember, but I'll go back and see if I can figure out why I put them there in the first place

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My other group's read:

Town - BronsonLee

Lean town - Fat4all, Stanley

Null - zipped, girlofgotham

Lean scum - kitsunelaine, Hecht, weemadarthur

Scum - Devious

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Unless they sacrificed him for town credit.

Nah. Even scum getting bussed would keep arguing until their flip. Especially when they weren't getting lynched that day.

My guess is, he got distracted and forgot he unvoted on the worst day to not have a vote down. It's why people were being encouraged to vote early in the day.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Also it seems incredibly likely there's a strongman in play since GF died

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Possibly after that claim, they assumed it was a 1-shot BP and wanted to try their luck to get rid of a watcher?
We can't know for sure. But we have info from Hecht - if we are to believe him, it seems that a strongman would be more likely (since Hecht claims to have lost a vest on N1).

If he's lying then they could have tried Godfather both nights.

But *shrug* who knows, I'm just throwing my thoughts on this out.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
How many rounds do we think a potential strongman has left, if last night was one of them?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Godfather had them shook real bad
I agree, i have already laid out my pick on that. And if I could vote for kitsunelaine I would.

She voted for Godfather, essentially just because twice on day 1, and then did the same immediately on day 2. Most people would justify going back towards a vote after trying a previous day. I know I did with lux.

Godfather then voted for her, in fact he voted for her twice. Tha convinces me that she is the person that godfather saw. Whether he got a notification on BP or got stronmaned? I'm not sure BUT it would be enough for me to drop a vote and try to see where others heads are.

I can't vote for her though

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
We can't know for sure. But we have info from Hecht - if we are to believe him, it seems that a strongman would be more likely (since Hecht claims to have lost a vest on N1).

This of course assumes we believe his claim. that said, he said vests, plural. It seems like an easy way to get around not being killed by claiming multiple vests?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Kaz seemed just fine after the vig shot so I really do think it was just a tactical error/timezone thing

a little gift since without it it was a 0-3 town day

reads on group B:

Group B:
1. Stuart444 - Lean Town
2. B-Dubs - Neutral
3. Kalor - Lean Scum
4. saenima - Lean Scum
5. Muffin - Lean Town
6. Z-Beat - Lean Scum
7. *Splinter - Lean Town
8. turmoil7 - Lean Town

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Different groups?

At least most people I would consider for a lynch are in the other group.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Just to confirm Brazil no lynch is an option right?

I doubt either group will use it because more info is good for us but just want a confirmation.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Even though yesterday was bad luck with the lovers pair, we're still in good shape. 7 deaths, 2 of which were scum. That's not a bad ratio.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Before I do any research tomorrow, my thoughts for the other room are:

BronsonLee - Likely town
Zippedpinhead - Likely town
weemadarthur - Likely town
WhySoDevious - Scum, with reservations
Kitsunelaine - Not sure
Fat4all - Likely town
Hecht - Maybe town
StanleyPalmtree - Not sure
Girlofgotham - Maybe scum

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Oh and the other glass room got locked. I suppose in that one we would have voted for people in the same group, doesnt matter now though.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
maybe we don't have a doctor
Checks out.

Oh and my thoughts on remaining BP shots is 1 remaining or a JOAT exists (with no remaining shots of BP at least).

I'm not sold on there being a strongman though. Having scum have a BP implies night Vig which we haven't seen based on no kills night 1 and only 1 last night.

So with Hecht being alive today, I would assume he got hit with the Vig (or is scum).

Limited shot VIG COULD have targeted him a second night for the kill, but likely realized that with 1 scum BP slip there probably isn't two. I say limited shot because maybe they didn't want to use it last night.

Scum would for SURE target the same person twice in two days (assuming no BP) because at worse you get someone who was protected by a doctor (revealing to scum that a doctor exists), or you hit a BP, OR you hit the jackpot and you hit a self targeting doctor.

Explains why Hecht is still alive, no NK night 1 and why our other BP is dead with only one night kill.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
We posting quick reads about the other group?

Group A:
1. BronsonLee - Lean Town
2. Zippedpinhead - Null
3. weemadarthur - Null
4. WhySoDevious - Lean Scum
5. Kitsunelaine - Lean Scum
6. Fat4all - Lean Town
7. Hecht - Lean Town (due to BP claim)
8. StanleyPalmtree - Null, maybe slight scum
9. Girlofgotham - Null