• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
How sure are you you got it right? just a hunch, pretty sure(let's say 75%) or a 100%?

I don't want to go speculation crazy double thinking what is stu thinking with his extra info if you aren't sure

Pretty sure, >70%.

Look back at his posts and think is there any weird words that stick out. Best I can do without spelling it out.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
who's your number one target?

Group A:
BronsonLee - Our doble voter God is totally town, %100(actually I nullread him right now)

Zippedpinhead - Zipped was a early vote on Lux on D1 and on D2 too, I feel uneasy about it but maybe is just personal grudge from past games(never trust him, he is a pro busser, he knows how to fake townie attitudes, I remember someone saying they couldn't believe how happy scum Zipped looked when they flipped scum and that's why they trusted him, he will backstab you mercilessly, even his teammates when he buses them ) - lean town for now, I don't think he would bus the roleblocker

weemadarthur I will reread, could lynch but right now want to be sure

WhySoDevious Why so devious? I am having hard problems with him, bad vives but I think we need more data points before going after him, wouldn't lynch rn

Kitsunelaine ........................idk, that kalor vote is bad imo, I am not satisfied with her answer to my reads, could lynch

Fat4all lean town or neutral, anyways this is no time of killing neutrals so just help town if you are one pls?

Hecht lean town

StanleyPalmtree need to read him

Girlofgotham null/lean town, I think we need to skim from the bear lynchers before looking for potential Lux bussers(she voted for Lux)

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I think it might be prudent to mark posts as Group A or Group B when it comes to what they're about from now on

There's gonna be a lot of noise and a lot of posts that don't apply to half of the group so that would be a nice unofficial move

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think it might be prudent to mark posts as Group A or Group B when it comes to what they're about from now on

There's gonna be a lot of noise and a lot of posts that don't apply to half of the group so that would be a nice unofficial move

That's a good idea, gonna do it from now on

I don't think you told us what was the weird behavoir from kalor did you?

Also could you comment on my long kalor read? Thanks

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bear with me. This is a long one.

I know that Hecht has already made his preemptive defense that the scum team is gonna pounce on him today and try to lynch him but hey, town can do that as well.

Hecht day 1:

Early seeds planted on me and Dubs.

Btw scum team is

B-Dubs

saenima

Muffin

weemadarthur

flatearthpandas

+

*Splinter (because you can never be too sure)

(depending on if neutrals are in play. I'm assuming somewhere between 5-7 non-town here)

When asked for reasons, nah.

No. They're just correct.

The Grizzly Train officially starts. No reasons either.

Vote: Grizzly

Let's shake that tree

The next few are a doozy:

Vote: Grizzly

get your votes in, people

anyone wanna take out dubs or grizz with me

That's a lot of Grizzly votes. Almost like trying to keep a narrative going that everyone is voting Grizz left and right. Those many votes can't be wrong, right?

And then, literally on the last minute of the day. Nah let's go with a tie maybe.

Hecht day 2:

Back to Dubs. Still nothing read wise.

Think I'll go back to yesterday's vote for the moment. Kits is still sus though.

Vote: B-Dubs

Oh so it's guts. Ok then:

Like I said, it's mostly gut. But my vote was on Dubs initially when he called out Zipped when we were relatively early on in the "why would we pick the teal room early" discussion. I don't know why it stood out to me.

Today I've got...other gut feels about it.

I do like this post a lot though:

I wish I had two dayvig shots

So I could shoot myself twice

And here comes the claim:

I had to use one of my vests last night

Kaz immediately buys into it:

This makes more sense than scum just not shooting.

I'm going to tentatively believe you for now for more than just that reason.

This right here makes no sense. At all:

because I want to look at the people that think I'm scum, since they couldn't kill me last night

I asked this and then let it go at the time:

Or the target was someone else who was protected and Hecht is scum taking advantage of that with a fake claim.

But after GF's flip i'm thinking scum shot him and not Hecht. In comes Hecht during the day with the fake claim that no one can really disprove without a lynch. A lot of town lean reads follow that hinge exclusively on believing a claim that is beneficial to scum and ultimately hurts town. I mean, i'm no expert, but if i were an X-BP townie and scum wasted a shot on me you can bet your ass i'd keep my mouth shut and hope for seconds. What i wouldn't do would be announce to scum i had more vest to go around so they could go shoot somewhere else, like say, the town watcher. Which misteriously died despite having BP as well.

This claim stinks no matter how you look at it.

More to come.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And it's back to Dubs i guess. Why give reasons:

Then comes these exchanges:

I wanna look at these voters

Godfather (4 votes)

Kitsunelaine - #359 #437

Stuart444 - #766 #1,034

Muffin - #842

Kitsunelaine - #1,379 #1,671

Kopite - #1,519

saenima - #1,535

BronsonLee - #1,562 #1,692

B-Dubs - #1,601

SaucyKaz (3 votes)

Stuart444 - #1,170

Grizzly - #1,173

LuxCommander - #1,184

Hecht - #1,378 #1,386

Aeleus - #1,486 #1,592

Hecht - #1,575 #1,604

These people (let's ignore Kopite in here for now) were not on the vote train at the end. I feel like this could be a good place for scum to hide. I think we throw GF into the mix as well due to the votes/voices thing.

So let me get this straight. People who didn't go for the scum train yesterday is now who we looking at as scum today? And this makes sense how?

What are we even doing?

The Mansion

1. [m] saenima - GMT - NEW Mentored by Fireblend

I think we got one

If you aren't on the vote train at the end, it gives people a place to hide - i.e. "I didn't vote for the mislynch, therefore I can't be scum," or "I was caught up in the mislynch and I was wrong!"

Being on anyone else means you don't have to deal with any of those arguments.

Or the ones not on the scum train are most likely not scum. Scum trains don't build themselves.

You're right, let me dissect 17 votes rather than 7 votes. That makes sense.

Hey we should be looking at all the votes actually. But i think it's weird to focus on where there is likely to be less scum, not more. While ignoring the most obvious train of all.

Well, i'm convinced.

Apparently looking at smaller numbers of people is more important than looking at a pretty obvious train meant to deflect from scum. When i suggested we should be looking at all the trains, the answer i get is no. Just a dismissive no. I get that's probably just Hecht being tired of interacting with me at the time. I get it, i was being pushy. But town should be pushy. Town Hecht should be interested in finding out what the hell was up with the Grizzly train, not trying to guide the game towards the other trains.

And now it's on to me:

thoughts on saenima?

hm...i don't like this. I feel like saenima is playing as newbie scum

Unless they were protecting a 3-shot roleblocker ofc:

correct, but scum also isn't going to stick their neck out for one of their own on D1. If they did they're stupid

More of dubs and me. Just to see which one sticks:

Still thinking about wanting to lynch B-Dubs or saenima today.

A lot of people never touched the Lux vote yesterday, though. And of the ones that did I'd be wary of the ones the voted early for Lux to be seen as gaining townie cred - Stanley and Zipped.

those two, and to a lesser extent, Muffin, have been on me all day for my claim

my guess is frustrated scum trying to get me lynched since they couldn't shoot me

Worried about Kaz?

What's the reasoning for the votes on Kaz?

More of the same down there. There are literally no reasons given. Ever. Only vague shade.

this is what i like to see

teamwork

Voting to lynch town. Again:

all right four minutes left. even if they come in i don't know if there's much time to get votes moved quickly to change the outcome anyway

Vote: flatearthpandas

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And finally.

Here we go again. Hecht literally gives more of a reason for first time reading Z-Beat as scum with the coasting accusation than he has given for the two players he's been pushing for the entire game. Remarkable.

All 3?

and sure, Dubs, saenima, and Z-Beat are all in the same room

I'm still wary of Dubs and saenima for casting shade at me on D2 before I claimed. Seems like frustrated scum trying to lynch someone they couldn't kill.

I also think they split their vote here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...n-tightly-to-your-secrets.98776/post-17988169

Z-Beat is coasting hard.

wee...I honestly don't remember, but I'll go back and see if I can figure out why I put them there in the first place

And here the obvious preemptive defense starts, laying it pretty thick:

Also, if my reads are correct, they're trying to not leave me alive by lynching me

My guess is that they're convinced they can lynch me instead

I mean if they don't lynch me today, I'm pretty sure they'll use another shot on me tonight.

Their first kill attempt is already a sunk cost. It doesn't matter.

But like I said they'll probably be pushing for my lynch

At this point i'm pretty convinced that Hecht is scum and will be pushing for my lynch today. He has the ball rolling already.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah turmoil, I know you were scum reading me on day two, and you should reread. But you should also take a moment to do some proper vote analysis.

Here was the status of the vote count at the time I voted:
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Godfather (6 votes)
Muffin - #842
Kitsunelaine - #1,379
Kopite - #1,519
saenima - #1,535
BronsonLee - #1,562
B-Dubs - #1,601

LuxCommander (5 votes)
StanleyPalmtree - #1,136
Zippedpinhead - #1,360
Godfather - #1,552
Kalor - #1,559
Z-Beat - #1,603

Grizzly (4 votes)
*Splinter - #925
turmoil7 - #1,568
Aeleus - #1,592
Hecht - #1,604

SaucyKaz (3 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,170
Grizzly - #1,173
LuxCommander - #1,184

Stuart444 (2 votes)
SaucyKaz - #1,289
WhySoDevious - #1,506

*Splinter (1 votes)
Melonrabbit - #498

Muffin (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #1,278

WhySoDevious (1 votes)
Girlofgotham - #1,071

B-Dubs (1 votes)
flatearthpandas - #293

Post Counts:
Grizzly: 150 Stuart444: 134 Godfather: 116 Hecht: 99 BronsonLee: 97 Kitsunelaine: 87 Fat4all: 83 B-Dubs: 74 SaucyKaz: 66 saenima: 61 *Splinter: 56 Z-Beat: 52 Girlofgotham: 52 weemadarthur: 50 Muffin: 47 Kalor: 39 Zippedpinhead: 38 Kopite: 37 WhySoDevious: 32 flatearthpandas: 26 Aeleus: 24 StanleyPalmtree: 22 LuxCommander: 21 turmoil7: 12 Melonrabbit: 6
Current Countdown:
asktlsvue7

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!
gah dammit dubs

Vote: LuxCommander

Then I voted when the score was
Godfather - 6
Luxcommander - 6 (Heckt having moved here)
Grizzly - 4 (Hecht having moved off and whysodevious on)
SaucyKaz - 3
vote: grizzly

keep this quantity pressure up for just a few more minutes.
And I stated that I thought I brought Grizzly into a tie for second; I may have not have seen those last two votes, so call it 6-5-4.

To believe I'm scum you have to believe that I'm moving, on day one, to protect my roleblocker - but that I for some reason am not willing to put a vote on godfather to put him into the lead/into a further lead, which can often have the effect of getting other people to join in as their opinions are validated.

Instead I took a third-place person into second (although other votes tying #1 may have done it for me). Then I sat on it for the rest of the day.

If I were going to push a distant third, I in addition to disregarding the ease of voting godfather, would be giving up this amazing option:

VOTE: SaucyKaz

Going dark again for about an hour, I'll be back ASAP. Dropping off a guitar to the shop.
My roleblock has disappeared, but my bulletproof was available for busing. And which role would not only be better for the team, but also gain me and my absent roleblock hella town cred? Aiming for Kaz would do that. And probably be easy enough to push given that so many people thought he was scummy. And that's if I'm not willing to just...vote out ANY given town.

Please consider those things as you reread.

Now, I'm not knocking you. You subbed in, and I don't think you were here at the time. But a quick read disregarding all available information is not the way to go.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Group B:
1. Stuart444
2. B-Dubs
3. Kalor
4. saenima
5. Muffin
6. Z-Beat
7. *Splinter
8. turmoil7

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
1. Stuart444 - lean town
2. B-Dubs - null
3. Kalor - lean town
4. saenima. - town
5. Muffin - lean scum
6. Z-Beat. - currently null
7. *Splinter - probably town
8. turmoil7. - currently null

Gotta read people as individuals to adjust this and stuff. I've explained my reads on splinter and turmoil, i'll get to the rest.
Oh, my read on saenima is because he (he is the right pronoun right?) is analyzing and trying to solve and some of his logic is very good.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
saenima what do you think of hecht saying he was informed that his vest was used? passive bulletproof don't usually work like that, although it is completely up to the gamerunner's discretion and there in no consensus on it, so it could perfectly be true.

Godfather was an investigator with some protective side dish

Can Hecht be a protector with a little of investigative spice?(the investigative side being he knows for sure when he is shot)

Do you think Hecht gambited on making his claim less believable?

Kalor what do you think of this? It is something worth to look into?

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What are our claimed/confirmed roles right now? I think I missed a few
Dead town:
Lovers(during the day phase) Kopite - Aeleus, surviving one turns into roleblock in only one is killed at night
Self Watcher 1 shot Bulletproof, saw someone visiting him on d1 - Godfather
Ordinary - Grizzly, FEP

Alive players
Turmoil - Sleepwalker
Hecht - vest protective thing
Fat4all - double vote giver... pulpit was it?

Dead Scum
Kaz - BP
Lux - 3 shot roleblocker

I think that's all?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dead town:
Lovers(during the day phase) Kopite - Aeleus, surviving one turns into roleblock in only one is killed at night
Self Watcher 1 shot Bulletproof, saw someone visiting him on d1 - Godfather
Ordinary - Grizzly, FEP

Alive players
Turmoil - Sleepwalker
Hecht - vest protective thing
Fat4all - double vote giver... pulpit was it?

Dead Scum
Kaz - BP
Lux - 3 shot roleblocker

I think that's all?

Ah, gotcha.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
saenima what do you think of hecht saying he was informed that his vest was used? passive bulletproof don't usually work like that, although it is completely up to the gamerunner's discretion and there in no consensus on it, so it could perfectly be true.

Godfather was an investigator with some protective side dish

Can Hecht be a protector with a little of investigative spice?(the investigative side being he knows for sure when he is shot)

Do you think Hecht gambited on making his claim less believable?

Kalor what do you think of this? It is something worth to look into?

Regarding the BP mechanics i admit i'm not fully sure how they work. I'm going from wiki and little knowledge beyond that. He could be lying about having the vest, or he could have a scum vest and be lying about being shot at or how it works. He could even be a neutral that was shot. He could be lying about the number of shots he could bear. What i do know almost for sure is that there is a lie somewhere in there. The story he has told makes no sense to me.

As for being a protector, that would mean town. I just don't read him as town in any way due to all i've brought up. Is it possible? Sure. I will say something right now though. If he's some sort of town protector i hope he gets me lynched.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding hecht (as he seems to be the real hot button topic rn) im very iffy but will be doing a proper rereading if him either tonight or tommorrow when im gloriously free of responsibilities

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I also made an ISO on LuxCommander. Apart from a couple of posts mildly defending Hecht that jumped at me for obvious reasons, there was literally nothing else there.

I'll be looking into Devious and Kaz later.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why Devious? You mentioned Kaz and Lux who are both dead so why Devious?

Well Devious has been my scummiest read the entire game apart from this Hecht thing. I want to take a closer look to make sure whether i'm on the right track there or not. I still think his Grizzly vote was the one that kickstarted the late push but i want to go look at timelines and his other posts for context. Kaz and Lux are dead scum and i want to find connections.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Group A

StanleyPalmtree (1 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870

Hecht (1 votes)
saenima - #3,956

===

Group B

saenima (1 votes)
Hecht - #3,892

Kalor (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #3,845

Not voting: *Splinter, Muffin, WhySoDevious, Z-Beat, weemadarthur, Zippedpinhead, turmoil7, Fat4all, Kalor, BronsonLee, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, StanleyPalmtree

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 71 Hecht: 56 Zippedpinhead: 34 Kitsunelaine: 34 turmoil7: 33 B-Dubs: 30 weemadarthur: 17 Z-Beat: 16 saenima: 14 Kalor: 13 *Splinter: 10 BronsonLee: 9 Fat4all: 8 Girlofgotham: 8 Muffin: 7 StanleyPalmtree: 6 WhySoDevious: 3

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, like I said earlier, blue might be a useful room. It's the only one we can't figure out based on our current information, but it does sound like it could do something very useful. So I'm going to vote for it.

move: blue