• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of additional killing roles, at most I assume there's one more making a total of 3. And maybe scum have more than 1 strongkill if there's anymore vests that we don't know about.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of additional killing roles, at most I assume there's one more making a total of 3. And maybe scum have more than 1 strongkill if there's anymore vests that we don't know about.
Strongkill is a modifier, not an extra kill, do you think scum has an extra kill?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I think the way he meant it was. It means Kits may not have visited GF N1 if devious visited him since GF never breadcrumbed Kits in any way AFAIK.

sorta? GF still voted for Kits, which in and of itself is a nod towards them visiting.
I know that, I wanted to know what Zipped was thinking -.-
However, nothing GF did indicated that he was visited by MORE than one person.. hence the more town cred. NOT a full on town read, I still think she could be good for scum and its possible that GF just used a weird word, just introduced some doubt.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

Hecht (2 votes)
saenima - #3,956
Stuart444 - #4,042

WhySoDevious (1 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

===

Group B

Kalor (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #3,845

saenima (1 votes)
Hecht - #3,892

Not voting: Muffin, WhySoDevious, Z-Beat, weemadarthur, Zippedpinhead, turmoil7, Fat4all, Kalor, BronsonLee, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, StanleyPalmtree

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 85 Hecht: 77 turmoil7: 58 Kitsunelaine: 41 Zippedpinhead: 37 B-Dubs: 37 *Splinter: 29 Z-Beat: 17 Kalor: 17 weemadarthur: 17 saenima: 17 Fat4all: 12 BronsonLee: 12 Girlofgotham: 11 Muffin: 10 StanleyPalmtree: 6 WhySoDevious: 5

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If scum has a bulletproof they can infer town has a vig that can verify a bulletproof fakeclaim

alksakljañslkfjlkasfjkfgjksdjgd

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Zipped I don't understand you

What is your read on WSD?
Its ok,

Why So devious? If that was the breadcrumb, then definitely worth taking a shot at.

Its a personal fault of mine, But until I see a strongman flip I have trouble believing that they exist in a game. I like to work with what is presented instead of speculating. So based on that whoever GF breadcrumbed as their visitor Night 1 is the most likely scum target. If it is WSD then we should lynch WSD, if that is Kits then lets get kits.

Now my reads -
Group A:
1. BronsonLee - Town probably the safest person that could have possibly gotten the Double today
2. Zippedpinhead -me
3. weemadarthur - Null read
4. WhySoDevious - Scum possible (Probably NOT if Kits IS)
5. Kitsunelaine - Scum possible (probably NOT if WSD IS)
6. Fat4all - Town read
7. Hecht - coming clean on the BP is a town play, scum would have ridden the fake multi to the end - town lean. Before this I was leaning scum on him.
8. StanleyPalmtree - Behelit? totally town
9. Girlofgotham - Null

Group B: (i.e. the don't lynch Zipped crew)
1. Stuart444 - Town read
2. B-Dubs - flip flopping back and forth, more town than not but at least its a read
3. Kalor - Town lean
4. saenima - town lean
5. Muffin - null read
6. Z-Beat - Null read
7. *Splinter - No one is more surprised than I that I am agreeing with *splinter this much this game. Town read
8. turmoil7 - melon was a null read (for retro stuff) but Turmoil is pretty strong with a town like game!

See what I mean about " is it possible all the scum players are in one group"? I was posting earlier. all my scum reads are in the group I can't vote for.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I think I will save my votes for last minute for maximum effect

Unless a turbo opportunity pops up because I absolutely will take it as that would be beneficial to the end-day chaos being halved

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Since I have some townie reads that are thinking saenima is town, I'm starting to waver a bit on him. However, Z-Beat is definitely just riding this all out.

Vote: Z-Beat

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I'm a little concerned that Zipped has zero scum reads in the group he's supposed to be voting for

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
If you see a train start heading my way it's because they want to remove the double vote out for that particular group, where it has maximum effectiveness especially since I've already said I will lock the lynch in at any time if I like it

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why?

Can you address... everything I have posted about why I think hecht is town?

Everything about the vest thing is a mix of confusion and a gambit to not kill because we're the only ones who could do it unless that strongman thing holds and they have more than one shot on that. Plus it's the reason GF was wary of him prior to death (or since the claim, anyway).

Plus his current movements remind me splinter's movements the last time he was scum and I was onto him.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Everything about the vest thing is a mix of confusion and a gambit to not kill because we're the only ones who could do it unless that strongman thing holds and they have more than one shot on that. Plus it's the reason GF was wary of him prior to death (or since the claim, anyway).

Plus his current movements remind me splinter's movements the last time he was scum and I was onto him.
Hey I'm pretty good, but I'd put Splinter above me in terms of skill here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
And yes, after GF's death I'm 100% confident there is a strongman.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Zippedpinhead why do you think Bronson is town?
It may be an act, the whole fresh-faced mafia player. Since he isn't being coached I might be reading too much into it. But the behaviour seems unique.

Note I said that he isn't being coached. If he was on Scum team I would imagine they would be helping him figure stuff out even if he wasn't being officially coached.

All of it reads like someone working alone. Could be nuetral, but since I like the way he has played so far I'm going town.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And yes, after GF's death I'm 100% confident there is a strongman.
That's fair, but I think GF's suspicion levels were higher at the time than yours. I would've imagined that scum would've gone for you that night since you were confirmed multi-BP and then had GF killed today, especially since you set your claim up earlier than GF, so it'd be harder for GF to explain away this same situation

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
That's fair, but I think GF's suspicion levels were higher at the time than yours. I would've imagined that scum would've gone for you that night since you were confirmed multi-BP and then had GF killed today, especially since you set your claim up earlier than GF, so it'd be harder for GF to explain away this same situation
I mean, I made that assumption too before GF's claim, but I also didn't claim watcher. GF's death made sense at the time - a watcher is pretty OP (granted he was a self-watcher, but he never specified), so scum assuming that GF would be protected if there was a doctor so they used a strongman shot makes a lot of sense.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I made that assumption too before GF's claim, but I also didn't claim watcher. GF's death made sense at the time - a watcher is pretty OP (granted he was a self-watcher, but he never specified), so scum assuming that GF would be protected if there was a doctor so they used a strongman shot makes a lot of sense.
About the watcher thing: does attempted night kill count as a visited action?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
But again I can't imagine a scenario where scum decided to target GF on N1. People were up in arms about his aggression. If there is a vig, then maybe. But I am also confident that scum was the one to target me on N1.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'll place my vote where I mentioned earlier:

VOTE: Kitsunelaine

Was in the pile of people swinging to Grizz late D1, has posted some genuinely weird things including things like rolefishing (as blatant as it was pretty harmless on its own though) which leads to a scummy picture overall. I admit, partially a bit of a gut read.

I'll see where this Hecht thing goes, but not inclined to get him lynched right now.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Which is also kind of why I side-eye the people who think I'm scum. Scum *targeted* me on N1 with a *kill*.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But again I can't imagine a scenario where scum decided to target GF on N1. People were up in arms about his aggression. If there is a vig, then maybe. But I am also confident that scum was the one to target me on N1.
So what specifically do you think they targeted GF for on N1?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Y'all can talk about how poorly-done my claim was until you're blue in the face. Im sure it could've been done better. Can't go back and change that.

But that doesn't change that scum tried to kill me.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
So what specifically do you think they targeted GF for on N1?
Roleblock? I don't know. It could have been a town PR. There's nothing there that makes me think one way or another, just that the way people reacted to D1 GF makes sense to leave him as a lynch topic for D2.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Devious checking in could give us some vital information at this point to resolve this whole thing now with the breadcrumb from GF

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I'm not feeling too hot right now so I don't think I'll be checking in too frequently.

I'll be more active tomorrow when I'm stuck in front of a computer all day.

Some people are reading me scum. I'm not. I'm just a dumb noob overthinking too much. I was looking at the votes from D1 and early Day2 yesterday and I just couldn't believe Kaz being scum.

Can someone answer this... what exactly did Lux do to get killed like that? What was so obvious that somebody risked that shot?
ah ok, just noob