• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If WSD is telling the truth, how many movements there can be at night?

The pulpit(dog claim)
Vote denier(most certainly scum, maybe a scum JOAT)
Scum's night kill
My sleepwalker
WSD's sleepwalker
The vig if the vig can kill at night/there is a separate night vig
A scum tracker likely if we have two sleepwalkers

Am I forgetting something?

How many of those are negative utilities to a BULLETPROOF self watcher?

My sleepwalker
WSD's sleepwalker
The vigilante kill if the vigilante can kill at night

3/7 of those are a negative utility if the vigilante can kill at night, 2/7 if it doesn't

I am still trying to make my mind here

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
If WSD is telling the truth, how many movements there can be at night?

The pulpit(dog claim)
Vote denier(most certainly scum, maybe a scum JOAT)
Scum's night kill
My sleepwalker
WSD's sleepwalker
The vig if the vig can kill at night/there is a separate night vig
A scum tracker likely if we have two sleepwalkers

Am I forgetting something?

How many of those are negative utilities to a BULLETPROOF self watcher?

My sleepwalker
WSD's sleepwalker
The vigilante kill if the vigilante can kill at night

3/7 of those are a negative utility if the vigilante can kill at night, 2/7 if it doesn't

I am still trying to make my mind here
We have 24 players, 7 of which are dead.
Of those 7, 2 were vanilla, 2 couldn't move until the other died, and 1 didn't move because he watched himself.

The only two that could move are the scum.

The assumed, known town PRs that we have so far that would move is Fat4All. That's it.
DayVig is pretty strong, and while it's possible they have a night shot, we don't know that they've tried to use it if they have it.
Then we have two claimed sleepwalkers.
Then there's the vote denier, which seems to be X-shot since no one has come forward to claim cursed.

All scum can be tracked, because in theory any scum can do the night kill. So that's positive utility for town.

I had forgotten about the vote denier. Now I'm thinking there might be 6 scum rather than 5. We know they had a roleblocker and a BP. I'm currently assuming they have a Strongman. There's also a vote denier. So that's 4 already. I would also assume there is a Godfather to throw off a cop. That leaves one more spot, which could be something investigative like a tracker or something to hinder town investigations, like a ninja or sleepwalker, because otherwise scum has no investigative abilities.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
WhySoDevious did you breadcrumb anything?

Can you show us an example of how your reads changed after GF's claim? After mine? How did you saw the game before and after those events

I will have a look at that later

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I think the vote denier could be a JOAT rather than a dedicated role. Though there's no way to know since we have no evidence of other abilities being used or someone having their vote removed today.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
I was leaning scum on Devious for a while but there's a chance that what I took as sheepish newbie scum was sheepish newbie trying to hide a PR.

Turmoil hasn't given me much reason to think scum but I may need a reread there. Mostly though I'm inclined to believe turmoil because they had claimed to attempt to verify Godfather's claim (suggesting that if godfather was a watcher then he could believe it because his role seemed to line up with this).

Again, my knowledge of which roles compliment which is very very limited

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I was leaning scum on Devious for a while but there's a chance that what I took as sheepish newbie scum was sheepish newbie trying to hide a PR.
Maybe, but sleepwalker is really one of those PRs you want to get out into the open as early as you can, since all it does is provide misinformation.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
WhySoDevious did you breadcrumb anything?

Can you show us an example of how your reads changed after GF's claim? After mine? How did you saw the game before and after those events

I will have a look at that later
I have no idea what breadcrumbing means in this context.

My reads have been almost solely based on voting records... trying to deduce something, but I've already been wrong twice, so I'm sure that's not reliable.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what breadcrumbing means in this context.

My reads have been almost solely based on voting records... trying to deduce something, but I've already been wrong twice, so I'm sure that's not reliable.

Breadcrumbing is dropping small hints about your role in what seem like random posts. For example, like someone saying they were tired and later revealing they were a sleepwalker.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Muffin - #4,134

WhySoDevious (1 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058

Hecht (1 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

===

Group B

Z-Beat (1 votes)
Hecht - #4,116

Kalor (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #3,845

saenima (0 votes)
Hecht - #3,892 #4,116

Not voting: WhySoDevious, Z-Beat, weemadarthur, Zippedpinhead, turmoil7, Fat4all, Kalor, BronsonLee, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, saenima, StanleyPalmtree

Post Counts:
Hecht: 105 Stuart444: 86 turmoil7: 70 Kitsunelaine: 52 Zippedpinhead: 46 B-Dubs: 38 *Splinter: 32 Kalor: 27 Z-Beat: 21 saenima: 20 BronsonLee: 19 weemadarthur: 17 Girlofgotham: 15 Muffin: 13 WhySoDevious: 13 Fat4all: 12 StanleyPalmtree: 6

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Group B so it doesn't matter for me today but I wouldn't be against seeing Z-Beat go.

For Group A, I keep coming back to Devious but they're also the same person who mentioned thinking scum were 50% of the game.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's no locking out. One group could turbo and end their rooms voting for the day, and still post afterward, but that's it.
I read it as the day being split in two separate voting blocks where one can only vote for the other and we get a double lynch. With the day split being the split of a real life 24h

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
You are in the Pink Room. All eyes will look across the glass wall.

A glass wall divides you in two groups - A and B -, essentially creating two separate Rooms. Today, members of Group A will only be able to vote against the members of Group B, and vice-versa.

Each Group will choose a player to lynch at the end of the Day. If majority is reached for one Group's vote, the target player will be removed from the game, but their flip will not be revealed until the end of the Day; or until the other Group's vote also reaches majority, ending the Day.

Both Groups were selected in an entirely random fashion.

Group A:
1. BronsonLee
2. Zippedpinhead
3. weemadarthur
4. WhySoDevious
5. Kitsunelaine
6. Fat4all
7. Hecht
8. StanleyPalmtree
9. Girlofgotham

Group B:
1. Stuart444
2. B-Dubs
3. Kalor
4. saenima
5. Muffin
6. Z-Beat
7. *Splinter
8. turmoil7

Majority for both Groups is 5.

rFn4MEh.jpg

Room Vote

These are the Rooms currently available for visitation:

Green Room - "The voices will be pacified."
Purple Room - "Unincisiveness will be punished."
Blue Room - "Fates could change."
Yellow Room - "The voices will also protect."
Orange Room - "Noise will muddle the voices."
Grey Room - "Uncertainty will be punished."
Teal Room - "The shield will rise."

White Room - "Everything remains as is."
Dark Room - "Silence will be punished"
Red Room - "Backs will be turned against the glass wall."
Pink Room - "All eyes will look across the glass wall."

Votes for Rooms must be placed publicly with the command [ HIGHLIGHT ]MOVE: <Room Name>[ /HIGHLIGHT ].
Doesn't seem to be a time restriction. Just states that if one group turbos the flip won't happen until end of day