• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Turmoils role claim I took as definite when he made it, because godfather claimed watcher.
Then godf wasn't countered but flipped self watcher only.
So a sleepwalker is odd as a negative to a self watcher, but not inevitable. Just due to the likelihood that it will never set the one off, is why I say that.

But devious' claim seems less plausible....but not in a coached by scum team way, more in a "has no idea what roles can be and is on his own" way.
What do you think of the Stella(his claimed name)/Luna(my name) thing?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
In that group I like a devious lynch better than a Hecht one and I've been pushing the idea that Hecht might be lying.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What do you think of the Stella(his claimed name)/Luna(my name) thing?
I don't think anything of the names so far.
Far as I'm concerned stella is a tennessee williams character.
Also i've never played ff15.
Mine's not even a traditional english-language name, it's like saga or sommit.

Boy, y'all aren't kidding about Z and coasting. He has like 4 posts in this phase and they're all about heckt.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

Boy, y'all aren't kidding about Z and coasting. He has like 4 posts in this phase and they're all about heckt.
We could go for WSD and Z-beat today, they are in different groups.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Most people who has been here: Bronson is 10000% town and it's a real safe play to give him the double

Z-Beat: Oh he's null

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'm more nervous than I thought about putting a vote down today. WSD is already at 2, if I vote that's 3. Could get an accidental turbo...

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017

what can i say, I'm a hot topic (and hot..whaaaaaaaat)

I think I want to keep WSD, this is too much coincidence

Based on what I assume the scum numbers are, there's a non-zero chance that WSD is scum. Or you, but currently I townread you since you got in front of the claim.

Most people who has been here: Bronson is 10000% town and it's a real safe play to give him the double

I hate that I townread you

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Well i paid close attention to you to get my town read.

If I put my vote down on z-beat due to work taking the time between now and day-end, do you promise not to turbo, mr double voter?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
At this point I'm not sure I would want to lynch either of sleepwalkers. WSD is my more pressing lynch there, but sleepwalkers are less of a hindrance once they are known. Even if WSD is a scum sleepwalker (and if I were to choose between the two, I'd pick WSD).

just for shits and giggles, here are my reads for my group:

Group A:
1. BronsonLee - town. fml
2. Zippedpinhead - scum. - is being way more daft than he should be
3. weemadarthur - scum - this is entirely gut
4. WhySoDevious - null - as far as sleepwalker claims go, I believe turmoil over WSD. If the sleepwalker claims are split town/scum, then WSD should be voted out. If scum has a tracker-type role, then WSD would be town
5. Kitsunelaine - null - while I think she's trying to solve the game, I also get the feeling she's trying to obfuscate the game. maybe neutral?
6. Fat4all - town
7. Hecht - the towniest town that ever towned
8. StanleyPalmtree - town
9. Girlofgotham - town

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think Stu has been dishonest in his arguments about FEP on D2(around when *Splinter claimed double vote) and his hecht push feels disingenuous too, there is the chance he and Kaz were bussing each other from early on, but I won't explore this until tomorrow according to the new info we have then

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I think Stu has been dishonest in his arguments about FEP on D2(around when *Splinter claimed double vote) and his hecht push feels disingenuous too, there is the chance he and Kaz were bussing each other from early on, but I won't explore this until tomorrow according to the new info we have then
Stu basically telegraphed that he knew Kaz was scum though

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Well if nobody will explain beyond 'gut' then whatever.
I'm not a good lynch but I'm also not readily available and I'm logging off the game now.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok but that doesn't explain why. I don't remember you saying anything with reasoning beyond "joke vote on stan".

It is a process of elimination, I have a bad feeling about zipped but he bussed Lux when he had just 2 or 3 active votes I think, not willing to let go yet, then for everyone else I have small reasons to believe they are town

Except for you and Kitsu

This reminds me StanleyPalmtree full reads list? I am even forgetting you are still in this game, I townread you for your Lux vote

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

WhySoDevious (2 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058
Kalor - #4,248

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Muffin - #4,134

Hecht (1 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042

weemadarthur (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

===

Group B

Z-Beat (2 votes)
Hecht - #4,116
Kitsunelaine - #4,219

Kalor (0 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #3,845 #4,219

saenima (0 votes)
Hecht - #3,892 #4,116

Not voting: WhySoDevious, Z-Beat, weemadarthur, Zippedpinhead, Fat4all, BronsonLee, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, saenima, StanleyPalmtree

Post Counts:
Hecht: 156 Kitsunelaine: 103 turmoil7: 89 Stuart444: 86 Zippedpinhead: 49 B-Dubs: 44 *Splinter: 43 Kalor: 34 saenima: 34 Z-Beat: 29 Girlofgotham: 27 weemadarthur: 27 BronsonLee: 25 WhySoDevious: 17 Fat4all: 16 Muffin: 13 StanleyPalmtree: 6

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Here we are in the final moments of the day, all of us waiting with baited breath as to how the inevitable cluster of a dogpile occurs.

I'm voting to save myself, even though it really doesn't (because I'm still at 4 and they are all at 3) but at this point in the day I am more inclined to vote luxcommander than either Saucykaz or Grizzly.

I reserve the right to change my vote if it saves my life or forces a tie. I'm moving around a lot and having fun with today but I can't play if I am dead.

VOTE: LuxCommander

uh... and

move: yellow Room

The second paragraph seems suspicious, like if he knows everything that is happening, even then he picks the strongest PR

And I can see a pressured town player mentioning all the contenders too to look good(avoid "he just voted to save himself without even having a look at X") too

Zippedddd

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
IM confused as to why im being town read, specifically by Hecht (i had quoted a post about it earlier but apparently multiquote just decided to ignore that) while Z-beat is being so scumread for coasting and inactivity.
Like i think he has been active a lot more than i have, iv contributed diddly squat this whole game.

drunk mafia is probably not the best of ideas

sleep it off

strong disagree.

It is a process of elimination, I have a bad feeling about zipped but he bussed Lux when he had just 2 or 3 active votes I think, not willing to let go yet, then for everyone else I have small reasons to believe they are town

Except for you and Kitsu

This reminds me StanleyPalmtree full reads list? I am even forgetting you are still in this game, I townread you for your Lux vote
Hah, my reads list goes something like:

∞ : null.

seriously i cant remember the last time i was this without a paddle in mafia.
that said iv got some time to focus on the game now so ill try o actually sort out some of my feelings towards peeps.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
IM confused as to why im being town read, specifically by Hecht (i had quoted a post about it earlier but apparently multiquote just decided to ignore that) while Z-beat is being so scumread for coasting and inactivity.
Like i think he has been active a lot more than i have, iv contributed diddly squat this whole game.

strong disagree.

Hah, my reads list goes something like:

∞ : null.

seriously i cant remember the last time i was this without a paddle in mafia.
that said iv got some time to focus on the game now so ill try o actually sort out some of my feelings towards peeps.
I'm inclined to believe you did...something...to Lux. During the day. in a vigilante-like manner.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
So i was generally feeling pretty good about Hecht, i had more or less believed his claim, and his revision of it.
the reasoning for the gambit seemed iffy but more in a townies bad call kinda way, rather than a nefarious kinda way.
Like i dont really see how the revision would have really helped scum right?

But with all his recent arguing that feeling has gone largely down the shitter, in particular the multiple insistances of " we know iv been shot" despite knowing full well that we only have his word to go on.
Im not ever sure if i scum read this, its just fucking wierd, which is a shame because before it had felt like he was the one of the few here that knew what he was doing.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Well of the people i can actually vote for today, Splinter and Muffin are the two im townreading.
Nothing huge just better feelings from them than most, and i dont see myself voting for either of them.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
So i was generally feeling pretty good about Hecht, i had more or less believed his claim, and his revision of it.
the reasoning for the gambit seemed iffy but more in a townies bad call kinda way, rather than a nefarious kinda way.
Like i dont really see how the revision would have really helped scum right?

But with all his recent arguing that feeling has gone largely down the shitter, in particular the multiple insistances of " we know iv been shot" despite knowing full well that we only have his word to go on.
Im not ever sure if i scum read this, its just fucking wierd, which is a shame because before it had felt like he was the one of the few here that knew what he was doing.
sure. tell us what you've done

i'll make sure to believe it implicitly because duh

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
i'm not an idiot, stan, and i'd appreciate if you at least assumed i'm not a moron

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
The second paragraph seems suspicious, like if he knows everything that is happening, even then he picks the strongest PR

And I can see a pressured town player mentioning all the contenders too to look good(avoid "he just voted to save himself without even having a look at X") too

Zippedddd
At the time I believe I was vote leader, and I didn't want to get lynched day 1, to say I felt pressure is an understatement.

I'm going to leave a Z-beats vote and say to move to the blue room. I'm really excited that we are choosing a room that we don't really know what is going to happen!

Now for Z-beats it's partially to leave the vote for group A at 3. Still two people away from majority, but let's everyone know in the tool where our minds are.

If Z-beats shows up, I am more than willing to listen. This is basically an inactivity vote/coasting vote for me. As my reads said earlier, I am kinda lost as to who to vote for in group B so lynching an inactive gets us some info, but shouldn't harm the flow of the game. At least it shouldnt

vote: Z-beats

Move: Blue Room

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
i'm not an idiot, stan, and i'd appreciate if you at least assumed i'm not a moron
thats whats confusing me so much about you today tho, you demostrate multiple times that you know we cant take you on faith, but then you still get all shitty when people dont.

you're not an idiot but you keep acting like one.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
thats whats confusing me so much about you today tho, you demostrate multiple times that you know we cant take you on faith, but then you still get all shitty when people dont.

you're not an idiot but you keep acting like one.
I get annoyed that this is a game of incomplete information, and I provide some information (albeit not 100% proven, but that's...literally how this game works), and it's handwaved rather than considered.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
You know what, fuck it.

For this exercise, assume I am telling the truth. Let's also assume I am lynched today or killed during the night:

who are your top suspects?

(this question is for everyone)

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I get annoyed that this is a game of incomplete information, and I provide some information (albeit not 100% proven, but that's...literally how this game works), and it's handwaved rather than considered.
who has handwaved it away?
all iv seen is understandable skepticism, everyone seems to be on the same page that you could be telling the truth, but its also well possible that you are not.
its not a binary thing but you seem to keep trying to make it one.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
who has handwaved it away?
all iv seen is understandable skepticism, everyone seems to be on the same page that you could be telling the truth, but its also well possible that you are not.
its not a binary thing but you seem to keep trying to make it one.
fine, call it "understandable skepticism." But if I had said "I check Kitsune and she was scum, you wouldn't lynch me, would you?"

I understand it's not the same thing, and while if you all want to lynch me, then fuck it, but I'm trying to provide town with some sort of info and I am constantly fighting to defend myself from people questioning that. I'm not mad, it's mafia, and I expect people to play poorly, but fucking hell