• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
But if I had said "I check Kitsune and she was scum," you wouldn't lynch me, would you?

I'm too drunk for quotations

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
But if I had said "I check Kitsune and she was scum," you wouldn't lynch me, would you?

I'm too drunk for quotations
there is a gigantic fucking difference between whats actually happening here and that example.

this is kinda what i mean by you acting like an idiot, you should know better than this.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
2420.jpg
well i suppose this time its really only half the game going nuts.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
there is a gigantic fucking difference between whats actually happening here and that example.

this is kinda what i mean by you acting like an idiot, you should know better than this.
i don't know what you want from me. i gave the information i had. scum attacked me N1.

what you do with that is up to you. I'm getting tired of explaining this shit

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
do I pull the trigger now or do I wanna wait for a claim attempt?

if he gets turbo'd he can't talk anymore, right

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
So there's the 3 current votes on him
and these:

I could go with a Z-beat vote here. Not willing to vote yet when majority is such a low number though

Well i paid close attention to you to get my town read.

If I put my vote down on z-beat due to work taking the time between now and day-end, do you promise not to turbo, mr double voter?

and the only reason they didn't wanna do it is to avoid a turbo

which is about to fuckin' happen

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I have no objections against the Z-Beat vote, but there are 17 hours left in the day give or take.

It's your double vote Bron, you can do what you will with it. The only major difference I feel a turbo would make if you used it now would be Z-Beat not being around to contend, and the focus for the rest of the day being the Group A vote.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Majority for the Group A vote is still 5.

==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

WhySoDevious (2 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058
Kalor - #4,248

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Muffin - #4,134

Hecht (1 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042

weemadarthur (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

Not voting: B-Dubs, saenima

Post Counts:
Hecht: 156 Kitsunelaine: 103 turmoil7: 89 Stuart444: 86 Zippedpinhead: 49 B-Dubs: 44 *Splinter: 43 Kalor: 34 saenima: 34 Z-Beat: 29 Girlofgotham: 27 weemadarthur: 27 BronsonLee: 25 WhySoDevious: 17 Fat4all: 16 Muffin: 13 StanleyPalmtree: 6

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know what, fuck it.

For this exercise, assume I am telling the truth. Let's also assume I am lynched today or killed during the night:

who are your top suspects?

(this question is for everyone)

Devious, kits and weemad would be the first places i'd look.

Stanley also makes a good point, he's been coasting hard. The difference from Beat is that Stanley comes around, shouts funny stuff and then wanders off. It's entertaining. Why he would bring it up himself is anyone's guess.

Fat4all has also been awfully quiet since the conversation turned your way. Scum just riding it out? I still think of him as town leaning but couldn't tell you why.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I'm okay with getting lynched so if you guys wanna turno it, go ahead.

However, you'll learn nothing from my lynching cause I'm telling the truth. I'm a Town Sleepwaker. It'll just set you back another townie - and one willing to vote with some of the confirmed townies. You guys trust BronsonLee? I'll vote with him from next day on. No funny businesses.

Lynching Hecht, on the other hand, will answer some of the questions you've been having regarding his claim - which has changed over the past three game days. Also, how easy is it to keep refreshing the page until you see Day 1 has ended and immediately post a vote change for Lux? He's the one who got the train going on Grizzly - not me.

Or lynch Kitsunelaine. She's received several votes these two days - including from GF early on in Day 2. And we already know GF's RP. Maybe that says something.

In both cases you'll learn more by lynching them than by lynching me.

All I'm guilty of is being a noob and voting for two townies - Grizzly and FEP. But you know, so did Hecht and Kitsunelaine. They have my same voting record as I do.

So that's my pitch. I want to keep playing, but I'm okay with bowing out early if you honestly - if you truly honestly - believe you'll get more information from lynching me than the other two.