• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Kitsune has probably tried to solve this game more than most people, even if I dont agree with some of the conclusions. I find it hard to see her posting in the same way as scum.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm also incredibly wary of Bronson now after that turbo, despite town reading them before. But there's no point pursuing that until tomorrow after we see the Z-Beat flip.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Kitsune has probably tried to solve this game more than most people, even if I dont agree with some of the conclusions. I find it hard to see her posting in the same way as scum.

how do you plan on Voting then Kalor? Do you believe Devious? if so and you don't think Kits is scum, who are you voting for?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm also incredibly wary of Bronson now after that turbo, despite town reading them before. But there's no point pursuing that until tomorrow after we see the Z-Beat flip.

Agreed. That turbo was a bad move. No chance for a claim or get more info out of Beat. It also shuts down conversation on that group pretty much.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I will say for Bronson, I still read him as town and think he just got a little trigger happy. First game for him and first time he's had all the power to hammer someone.

Trigger Happy newbie :)

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather go for Hecht today but no one's willing to see that flip. Gonna go look for other options.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Me: I will turbo the living shit out of Z-Beat if enough votes come in for the group, he's coasting and the final hours of D1 were already chaos, imagine two separate conversations during that timeframe

You: lol he won't do it

Me: *turbos Z-Beat*

You:
th

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I could not have been more clear about the reasoning for it and I find it very suspect that the people complaining about it the most weren't even voting in that group in the first place

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I knew it would happen, and I'm fine with the choice of target, but I didn't expect it so soon. I just presumed it'd be closer to the end of the day after Z-Beat actually got a chance to defend himself.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Out of my group, the only three people I am heavily leaning towards town are:
1. BronsonLee
2. Fat4All
3. GirlofGotham

And that's because of their late vote on Lux on Day1.

I'm neutral on everyone else.

If I had been in the other group, my vote would have probably gone to Hecht or Kitsunelaine (which means they are probably town since I've been colossally wrong since day 1 on almost everything.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I knew it would happen, and I'm fine with the choice of target, but I didn't expect it so soon. I just presumed it'd be closer to the end of the day after Z-Beat actually got a chance to defend himself.

Hey i'm not even suspecting you. I think you just got giddy with power. I still think it was a bad move tho

I predicted that Z-Beat's play was to claim a heavy town PR very late to swap things around and cause a shitload of confusion. A whole lot can happen in 17 hours

They even had a turbo without me tbh, people just didn't wanna pull the trigger on it but I've seen how double lynches go and it's a whole ass mess

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Who were the other 3 votes on Z-beat? I missed a lot of the voting as it was during the night although I had a clear conversation with Kits about being willing to wait (especially knowing that we had a low majority and, quite frankly, an excited Bronson) so kind of feel that those other votes were kind of tempting Bronson into turboing.

Yes though an early turbo was a bit daft but he did it thinking that the group were in agreement. And he's v new to all this.

Granted if Z-beat flips scum we can all just cheer over this. Better to wait for the flip before getting ratty. I think.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
skip the newbie and the itchy trigger finger stuff

I was very clear about what would happen so if I'm wrong I'm wrong

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I just wanna say before i go back to sleep

Presidents' Day has fucked me over royally when it comes to keeping in touch today

and that i will be here when the day ends, tho maybe a bit later than usual (my alarm is set to 30 mins beforehand)

if people have specific questions for me, I apologize if they aren't answered by the end of the day today

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Popping in before work to comment on things.

StanleyPalmtree You're right, you ARE coasting, and if it makes you feel better I for one have noticed it. Couldn't vote for you but would sure like to see you doing something active.

Please remove either hecht or kits due to the grizzly vote.

I'm town. If i was scum i'd have voted godfather not grizzly - scum obviously wanted godf gone because they EITHER used a strong kill or hit him twice in a row, so not voting him on day one would make no sense for scum!wee. The only vote i could have expected to join on the griz train was hecht. It would have gone nowhere without kits and fep which were both unpredictable behaviors and we already know about fep.

Devious could easily be a dead end and seems like an information lynch rather than a scum hunting lynch.

Try to get stan to talk while you're doing things, ppl.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I could not have been more clear about the reasoning for it and I find it very suspect that the people complaining about it the most weren't even voting in that group in the first place
HI I'M THE GHOST OF Z-BEAT AND I HAVE COP RESULTS ON THREE PLAYERS I CANT SHARE BECAUSE SOME TRIGGER HAPPY CHUCKLEFUCK TURBOED ME IN MY SLEEP

or something

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

Kitsunelaine (2 votes)
Muffin - #4,134
B-Dubs - #4,540

Hecht (1 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042

weemadarthur (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

WhySoDevious (0 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058 #4,515
Kalor - #4,248 #4,511

Not voting: *Splinter, Kalor, saenima

Post Counts:
Hecht: 174 Kitsunelaine: 114 turmoil7: 101 Stuart444: 94 Zippedpinhead: 53 *Splinter: 50 B-Dubs: 50 BronsonLee: 38 saenima: 38 Kalor: 35 Z-Beat: 29 Girlofgotham: 29 weemadarthur: 28 Fat4all: 24 WhySoDevious: 18 StanleyPalmtree: 15 Muffin: 13

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Morning

I've got a few appointments today, but I should be around for the last hour or two

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to figure out my vote and it would have been nice if we got the flip of the other room immediately. If Z-Beat is scum, then I don't think scum Kitsune or Zipped would have voted for Z-Beat when the majority is only 5, especially after Bronson had made his turbo intentions clear. Unless they were willing to bus them. Though obviously if Z-Beat is town none of that matters.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
There's someone who I think has blended in pretty well.

Vote: Zippedpinhead

They voted for Hecht yesterday instead of anyone in the leading 2 which is just a waste of a vote. They justify it as there being no point since FEP and Kaz were basically dead but voting for Hecht still accomplishes nothing. It feels like they wanted to be on the right side of history in terms of the FEP lynch but not risk voting for Kaz, who they had a vote on earlier, just in case he made it back in time. He was the second person to vote for Lux yesterday but he only said that he was leaving his vote there for now with no real reasoning, just parking it there due to the lack of flips at the time.

This isn't much but I honestly don't have much on anyone else right now. I haven't had much time to really look at how people interacted with Kaz yet, and who they and Lux did and didn't mention.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Town:
Grizzly, Ordinary, Edward
FEP, Ordinary, Max
GF, Bulletproof Self Watcher, Akira
Aeleus, Mason Lover, Romeo
Kopite, Mason Lover, Juliet

Scum
Kaz, Scum bulletproof, Jack
Lux, scum 3 shot roleblocker, Lydia

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just saying that the game having a town sleepwalker and a scum sleepwalker with complementary names would punish town for solving, that makes no sense from a design perspective, usually you want to reward town solving

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017

They voted for Hecht yesterday instead of anyone in the leading 2 which is just a waste of a vote. They justify it as there being no point since FEP and Kaz were basically dead but voting for Hecht still accomplishes nothing. It feels like they wanted to be on the right side of history in terms of the FEP lynch but not risk voting for Kaz, who they had a vote on earlier, just in case he made it back in time. He was the second person to vote for Lux yesterday but he only said that he was leaving his vote there for now with no real reasoning, just parking it there due to the lack of flips at the time.

This isn't much but I honestly don't have much on anyone else right now. I haven't had much time to really look at how people interacted with Kaz yet, and who they and Lux did and didn't mention.
There was no point in voting for kaz at that time, and If I recall correctly I mentioned that I would vote for kaz if it came down to him not being lynched. I wanted my thoughts on someone who wasn't just going to float to their lynch be known.

My reasoning for Lux on day 2 was the same as Day 1, light scum read but no worse than any other vote at the time due to flips. And I'm glad I did dead scum is dead scum.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Since I see the mafiawiki link was posted and probably there will be at least one new player in the endgame, they should do their homework and learn what MYLO/LYLO is and why you are supposed to NoLynch if you think you are in MYLO, I think there is no problem in asking your mentors, if any, about this since it is pure mechanical mafia theory.

But do not bother with it right now, leave it for the night phase.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Is it right to get rid of zipped rn in your opinion? I think that if someone tried to bus Lux, it could had been him, but maybe the Z-beat flip could give us light regarding that, he put the hammer for Z-beat on Bronson's hand today and I don't think he would bus again with scum down 2 players, and if he did(never trust zipped), we buy time to solve him anyways

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Is it right to get rid of zipped rn in your opinion? I think that if someone tried to bus Lux, it could had been him, but maybe the Z-beat flip could give us light regarding that, he put the hammer for Z-beat on Bronson's hand today and I don't think he would bus again with scum down 2 players, and if he did(never trust zipped), we buy time to solve him anyways

Yeah, that flip should definitely help out. I've been going through a bunch of posts so maybe I'll find some sudden insight and a clear lynch target.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Z-beat was the 4th vote for zipped, makes me wonder if they could be crazy busser scummates