• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
why? You've said they have played low profile but do you have any other arguments for them?
Have you read this day phase? All the players I have town reads on? The ones I give the benefit of doubt? Wee is scum, and if she isn't, bring it on tomorrow, I will likely be spared from the nk for you all to battle with me

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Have you read this day phase? All the players I have town reads on? The ones I give the benefit of doubt? Wee is scum, and if she isn't, bring it on tomorrow, I will likely be spared from the nk for you all to battle with me

and why do you think she is scum? Is it just process of elimination

"Whoever I don't think are scum is town, others are scum" or something like that?

Just want to know what your thought process is here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Group A:
2. Zippedpinhead
3. weemadarthur
4. WhySoDevious
5. Kitsunelaine
6. Fat4all
7. Hecht
8. StanleyPalmtree
9. Girlofgotham

Who from here would you lynch?

In gut read order;

Devious (really odd claim)
Weem
Zipped (this is based off that really confusing D1 behavior tho)
Stanley (Coastee Coast)
Hecht
Kits
Fat
Gotham

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: weemadarthur

I've considered the Hecht vote, and almost every other vote, a bunch but I don't trust Saenima so I don't want to vote there. Kitsune reads more like town to me, Stanley is a blank slate, Fat4All has his vote role, Devious is related to Turmoil, Bronson is better looked at tomorrow, Zipped is another blank slate and Girlofgotham may be scum but there's not enough to go on. So basically my vote is just process of elimination.

Also B-Dubs hasn't voted and I don't trust them enough to have the last say over where this vote leads. Although they'll probably just vote for Wee since three other people are and call it a day.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bad play. But not doing this is a slightly worse play, even though you could really figure it all out on flips.

I'm town team-cop.
I breadcrumbed it in really early posts by misspelling kopite's name as copite while ALSO drawing attention to feps' name being misspelled.

I copped bronson N1 and got "same team" which is why i reversed my read. I crumbed this one with the post about him being the most sus noob.
I copped hecht N2 and got "not same team". I crumbed this all day 2.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No, it's a form of cop that gets told if the person is on your same team. It's a weaker version of a cop.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So it's easy, we lynch her today and hecht tomorrow if she is town, it is a 1:1 deal

I believe hecht

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Well, if Wee is lying then we lynch her tomorrow. This may seem quick on my part based on previous hesitation but this is potentially pretty clear cut. Hecht has already claimed so he can hardly say he's also a role that appears as scum when investigated as well.

Vote: Hecht

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
She can be trying to make us kill someone who could be a pretty much confirmed townie with this fakeclaim

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

Hecht (3 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042
saenima - #4,614
Kalor - #4,664

weemadarthur (2 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411
*Splinter - #4,642
Kalor - #4,652 #4,664

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Muffin - #4,134
B-Dubs - #4,540 #4,598

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

WhySoDevious (0 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058 #4,515
Kalor - #4,248 #4,511

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Kalor - #4,576 #4,652

Not voting: B-Dubs

Post Counts:
Hecht: 178 Stuart444: 124 turmoil7: 118 Kitsunelaine: 114 *Splinter: 61 BronsonLee: 59 Zippedpinhead: 55 B-Dubs: 54 Kalor: 53 saenima: 43 Girlofgotham: 33 weemadarthur: 31 Z-Beat: 29 Fat4all: 25 WhySoDevious: 21 Muffin: 19 StanleyPalmtree: 15

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bad play. But not doing this is a slightly worse play, even though you could really figure it all out on flips.

I'm town team-cop.
I breadcrumbed it in really early posts by misspelling kopite's name as copite while ALSO drawing attention to feps' name being misspelled.

I copped bronson N1 and got "same team" which is why i reversed my read. I crumbed this one with the post about him being the most sus noob.

Do you remember what one of the day 2 breadcrumbs were?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
If you all tie I will never forgive you

I cleared the way for Group A to be able to focus on this for this exact reason

CLARITY

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017

I'm town team-cop.

Lol wut

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Or, Hecht/his teammate gets powered up and they're trying to bribe town into it with sowing seeds of a revive.
Hecht has done nothing in this whole game that wasn't centered on self preservation and i'm saying he isn't town.

Mind you he could be a neutral, i can't tell scum from neutral necessarily, but i'm certainly going to the blue room because he "finds it intriguing".

This is pretty blatent.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
For having extra info of the setup, she was strangely detached from the talk of the setup, don't you think that?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember what page out of a hundred pages! I shouldv'e joined simon says which has only 20!
Did i ever stop saying i thought hecht was scum??

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I said somewhere tthat maybe hecht was bait and he is an extra scum kill power(bomb, worlf cub, whatever), she never followed the thought

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
there's the 'copite'

Move: Purple room

For the blue room, it seems WAY too open to suss out a meaning. Mixing Fates [clotho, lachesis, atropos] with apate, some minor greek goddess' kiddo, could....suggest.....length of life changing? Oooorr it's all flavor. Probably all flavor.

melonrabbit I haven't murdered you before, have I? Which of the site mods do you want to kill right now?

@copite I don't know you, would you say you're a low, mediium, or high post quantity player?

Stuart444 Are you willing to follow just anyone, or do you have original thoughts too?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You can't remember what you said in your breadcrumb? You can't search the thread based on what you said?
Kalor found my results-post, but NO i can't. I just went with it being obvious from my sum-total. Sorry if i'm not handling this as best way, i'm trying hard with the time i have.

(I've been away a couple years due to my schedule. Here i am with limited availability)