• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think zipped is a big nothingburger and probably town.
So is turmoil even though he's still playing our last game.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Hecht (3 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042
saenima - #4,614
Kalor - #4,664
turmoil7 - #4,705 #4,712

weemadarthur (2 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411 #4,705
*Splinter - #4,642
Kalor - #4,652 #4,664
turmoil7 - #4,734

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #3,614 #3,617
Muffin - #4,134
B-Dubs - #4,540 #4,598

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Kalor - #4,576 #4,652

Not voting: turmoil7, B-Dubs

Post Counts:
Hecht: 188 turmoil7: 132 Stuart444: 131 Kitsunelaine: 114 BronsonLee: 64 *Splinter: 61 Kalor: 60 Zippedpinhead: 55 B-Dubs: 55 saenima: 45 weemadarthur: 37 Girlofgotham: 33 Z-Beat: 29 Fat4all: 28 WhySoDevious: 21 Muffin: 19 StanleyPalmtree: 15

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
The person whose voice was coming off of the loudspeakers seemed to be gasping for breath.

The voice complained in a hushed tone about thinking they still had one hour left, but that wasn't the case because daylight saving time was over, and then prompted the invitees that were still left to go on with the usual procedures.

Z-Beat has died!

These were the contents of the envelope they died trying to hide:

jBaKikr.png

Welcome to The Mansion, Z-Beat! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Raphael, and we know your secret.

You are a Vanilla Townie. Your only power is to vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game thread is here.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

I hope you have fun in our little gala.

When the group reached out for the envelope next to the second fresh body, the voiced sighed, and Sarah McLachlan's Angel started playing.

Hecht has died!

yJAW4Ov.png

Welcome to The Mansion, Hecht! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Liam, and we know your secret.

You are a Neutral Influencer. Each Night, you can target another player to brand them with a Death Mark by sending the command MARK: <Player Name> to the moderator via PM. The maximum number of concurrent Death Marks that can exist is 4.

You also have a single-shot bulletproof protection from kill attempts.

Players branded with the Death Mark will die during the Night after the group decides to visit the Blue Room.

You are a Neutral player who is only aligned with yourself. You win if 4 other players die by any possible means during the Night after the Blue Room is chosen.

As an example: if only 3 players die because of the Death Mark during that Night, but someone else is killed by other means, you win. The total number of deaths during the Night that precedes the visit to the Blue Room is what counts.

Your goal is to influence the rest of the players in a way that benefits you.

If 3 or less players die during that Night, you become a Survivor, and your win condition becomes surviving until endgame. If the Blue Room isn't visited at all during the game, you lose.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game thread is here.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Z-Beat (5 votes)
Hecht - #4,116
Kitsunelaine - #4,219
Zippedpinhead - #4,430
BronsonLee - #4,458 (Double)

Hecht (3 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042
saenima - #4,614
Kalor - #4,664
turmoil7 - #4,705 #4,712

weemadarthur (2 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411 #4,705
*Splinter - #4,642
Kalor - #4,652 #4,664
turmoil7 - #4,734

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #3,614 #3,617
Muffin - #4,134
B-Dubs - #4,540 #4,598

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

Kalor (0 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #3,845 #4,219

saenima (0 votes)
Hecht - #3,892 #4,116

WhySoDevious (0 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058 #4,515
Kalor - #4,248 #4,511

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Kalor - #4,576 #4,652

Not voting: weemadarthur, Fat4all, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, StanleyPalmtree, WhySoDevious

Post Counts:
Hecht: 195 turmoil7: 134 Stuart444: 133 Kitsunelaine: 117 BronsonLee: 72 Kalor: 62 *Splinter: 61 Zippedpinhead: 61 B-Dubs: 56 saenima: 48 weemadarthur: 38 Girlofgotham: 33 Fat4all: 30 Z-Beat: 29 WhySoDevious: 21 Muffin: 19 StanleyPalmtree: 15

==== DAY 3 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start - Day End

blue room (Active votes: 9)
stuart444 - #3,817
b-dubs - #3,990
kitsunelaine - #3,993
kalor - #4,199
turmoil7 - #4,367
saenima - #4,368
zippedpinhead - #4,429
whysodevious - #4,527
girlofgotham - #4,530

yellow room (Active votes: 1)
weemadarthur - #3,838

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Before heading to sleep, one of the 15 invitees left stops in front of the statue and presses the button that was decided on.

The group will visit the Blue Room next.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Night 3 Begins

Night actions need to be sent to me up until 2 hours before the Night ends.

Day 4 Begins in:

ap1v0zimbt

In the arms of an angel, fly away from here...~

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Active Players List:

1. [m] saenima - GMT - NEW Mentored by Fireblend
2. [m] BronsonLee - EST - NEW
4. [m] WhySoDevious - GMT-6 - NEW Mentored by Sophia
5. [f] Kitsunelaine - GMT+13
6. [m] Kalor - GMT
7. [m] Stuart444 - GMT
10. [m] Zippedpinhead - CST
11. [m] B-Dubs - EST
17. [m] Muffin - GMT+1
18. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+13
19. [m] Fat4all - EST
20. [f] Melonrabbit - PST Replaced by [m] turmoil7 - GMT-3
21. [m] *Splinter - GMT
23. [f] Girlofgotham - GMT
24. [f] weemadarthur - CST

Day 4 Begins
OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Night 3 Ends

Still feeling the relief of having a huge weight lifted off their shoulders, the 14 invitees that were still alive didn't seem too bothered by the macabre decoration of the new room they had been moved to.

The blue walls had splashes of a liquid that seemed like blood all over them. Inverted crucifixes, human skulls wearing MAGA hats, and a random assortment of statues from video games collector's editions lined up the shelves.

In the center of the room was another, smaller room, closed off by a door that wouldn't budge. A strange symbol made out of crude lines was engraved on the door. Somehow, everyone felt that what hid inside was a secret that they would've regretted finding out.

Naturally, there was also a body.

Fat4all has died!

7ibdv2M.png

Welcome to The Mansion, Fat4all! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Vivianne, and we know your secret.

You are a 2-shot Town Pulpit. Twice in the game during the Night, you can choose to give another player the power of a double vote for the next Day by sending the command BLESS: <Player Name> to the moderator via PM. You cannot target yourself, and you cannot target the same player twice. The player will be notified of the temporary boost, but they won't know you were the one who activated it.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
You are in the Blue Room. Fates could change.

If Liam, the Neutral Influencer survived through the entirety of the last Day, every player that would've started this phase bearing the Death Mark has died. This Room has no other special effects.

rFn4MEh.jpg

Room Vote

These are the Rooms currently available for visitation:

Green Room - "The voices will be pacified."
Purple Room - "Unincisiveness will be punished."
Yellow Room - "The voices will also protect."
Orange Room - "Noise will muddle the voices."
Grey Room - "Uncertainty will be punished."
Teal Room - "The shield will rise."

White Room - "Everything remains as is."
Dark Room - "Silence will be punished"
Red Room - "Backs will be turned against the glass wall."
Pink Room - "All eyes will look across the glass wall."
Blue Room - "Fates could change."

Votes for Rooms must be placed publicly with the command [ HIGHLIGHT ]MOVE: <Room Name>[ /HIGHLIGHT ].

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder who Hecht marked for death... Since I mean we are in the blue room...

And nothing in his flip seems to indicate that we won't still die if marked.

Just curious.

weemadarthur who did you investigate last night?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Oh thank god, when I saw Hecht flip I damn near peed myself. If we hadn't flipped him he'd have won.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
So Hecht dying was great timing. I thought people were doomed anyway.

I didn't even consider the neutral angle on Hecht at the time, though it worked out for the best. I imagine scum killed Fat4all since his role meant that no-one really doubted him.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Didnt think that weemad would survive the night. Pleasantly surprised that we "only" lost somebody who was at this point basically vanilla.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Also I apologize for missing day end. I was literally sitting next to my PC playing on my Switch and just forgot the time. Next time I'll set a timer or something.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
oh there it is... I gotta stop jumping the gun to be first to post after day start!

So is NOW the right time for the teal room or yellow room?

or I see two options for not so bad

Grey room and purple Room, but only if we don't fear those being left for later days.

I still don't know what to think about orange and green.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Ok 2 things

1. I'm so so sorry for missing day end AGAIN, especially as I actually had relevant info this time

2. We are so unbelievably lucky I missed day end... I would have counterclaimed Wee, saved Hecht, and we'd be fuuuucked unless he killed scum I guess.

Anyhoo, Wee is full shit.

VOTE: Weemadarthur

Night 1: turmoil7 - town
Night 2: Fat4all -town
Night 3: Girlofgotham - town

Breadcrumbs: CBA to search for them. There's a #notadoctor somewhere in D1, reference to #notacop... except I'm a cop. D2 I posted a vote on a "random town read", that was a kinda clumsy breadcrumb because I was worried people might think I checked WSD if I died without claiming. I've also just generally townread the shit out of turmoil since. Fat4all I didn't bother crumbing, he's townread loads throughout day 3, probably a bad choice on my part I just had doubts during the night.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Move: Teal Room

I wanted this room from the start. :(. <3

also I'm feeling very sick today so I won't be posting much. Hopefully feel better when I wake up.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
2. We are so unbelievably lucky I missed day end... I would have counterclaimed Wee, saved Hecht, and we'd be fuuuucked unless he killed scum I guess.

Why did you not check Wee last night?

Could have been a town BSing to get a scum read killed. We've seen that before.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Ok 2 things

1. I'm so so sorry for missing day end AGAIN, especially as I actually had relevant info this time

Breadcrumbs: CBA to search for them. There's a #notadoctor somewhere in D1, reference to #notacop... except I'm a cop. D2 I posted a vote on a "random town read", that was a kinda clumsy breadcrumb because I was worried people might think I checked WSD if I died without claiming. I've also just generally townread the shit out of turmoil since. Fat4all I didn't bother crumbing, he's townread loads throughout day 3, probably a bad choice on my part I just had doubts during the night.
Wait, are you saying your the cop? Or am I reading that wrong?