• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Well, at least the options for the lynch today seem pretty clear. One of the two is probably bullshitting.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Could probably just turbo one, see how they flip, then turbo the other if needed.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why, splinter. Why.
All you had to do was say "that just isn't right". And i'd have explained it.

Give me a moment to collect some old posts.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
In hindsight I could've waited for wee to give a fake night action... but it's all wifom anyway
so what you are saying is that Scum realized that Hecht was truly dangerous and wanted to sacrifice one of their units to eliminate that risk?

I'll bite, if she shows up town we can lynch you later. Also explains wee surviving vs Fat4all. Obviously they thought Fat4all had more shots, but still if you are scum you kill the cop.

vote: weemadarthur

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe scum didn't kill Wee because they wanted to do counter claim today and try to earn town cred.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Why am I trusting Splinter rn

'WHY DID YOU TURBO Z-BEAT HE COULD BE A COP"

"I'm a cop"
This is actually a fair question. Knowing this claim, saying Z-beat could have been the doctor would have made more sense. It wouldn't have made us look at this reaction to Bronson's turbo funny.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There is a role called wolf cub, it is a scum member that allows their team to do 2 factional kills the night after their are lynched(if there is at least 2 scum players left to do them)

If splinter is lying it would mean he is sacrificing himself to use their extra kill

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
How about waiting for that post from weemad and then we can judge who is lying here, instead of coming up with conspiracy theories.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
There is a role called wolf cub, it is a scum member that allows their team to do 2 factional kills the night after their are lynched(if there is at least 2 scum players left to do them)

If splinter is lying it would mean he is sacrificing himself to use their extra kill
Weemadarthur has already retracted her claim btw

Her claim of a role which is literally never town.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Well, lying is the one wrong word, as Splinter said above weemad basically made a retraction already, it's more about if the follow-up makes sense.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well at least we got the neutral before he could fuck us. I'm pretty pleased over pressing Hecht now, he was so close, makes his frustration at me for not letting it go make so much more sense

Vote: weemadarthur

Something's rubbed me the wrong way about wee for a while now and I think I'm inclined to agree that we should vote for the flip, esp. after that claim

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Here are all the posts where I already explained from day one how Hecht was playing his non-town game.

Before work I had a bad feeling about girlofgotham due to her fluffy posts and general inactivity but I see she showed up and is making mild effort, so ok.

Godfather answered my question in a way that I know I can't get any more out of him, and I can't really pin down any scum leanings on him, so I will instead enjoy his discomfiture at the typical town shenanigans, culminating in this gem:

Lol

Unvote

Stan didn't annoy me once he showed up and it's no longer amusing to vote for Most Memorable Murdered Meltdown.

I'm liking splinter, i'm not liking hecht. Hecht seems to have no substance anywhere, which feels fairly null, but sometimes that's as good a scumread as it gets.

Not voting for a noob but if I considered them fair game BronsonLee looks worst, the rest are great and really putting in effort.

After skimming all the pages the thing that catches MOST attention from me is The Definite Article and I have moved Muffin to the top of scumlist.
One of the biggest points against griz rn is Hecht still sitting on him. Looks like a nice, friendly day one teammate jab.
Yeah splinter too but although he briefly rubbed my fur the wrong way he manage.

Kalor jumped on later and sounded real hesitant about keeping that vote, too.
Thatnks fep I wasn''t actauully joking abeoause i didn't know you were wtalking about teal life. I appreciate answers .

I left a post sayingn. O i awwas working a long shift and it turned into a bdoulble shift an dyou jcan take theis hgame and shove it up your jacksie if you think i get breaks to paly mafita andnow i'm at least 3 shots into the tequila tand i only showed up for feeling obligation to hyou people so tyou canfuckng appreciate it.

If we havbe lovers that s probed dssince a told ua about k beffore k did and so i think those 3 rooms ab out voicses are about lover chat ad so i think one makes the chat close and one makes teh m bulltetproof and the other ...i dunno, probaly canecle the powet of rb when pacifyied. Those torooms probly do nothing when whteyre dead, so maybe we should test one. Yelloew in caseits not ab out lovers.

Heckt could get notified about losing a bulletproof, i've been in my first game, asometimes yohn don't hear about it. But ok whtever.

I don't trust scum not ato turbo while i'm slweeping this off so i need a vote ok so i haven't read back, just scanned it all once so i'll do something brand new for me and sheep a Twon. Si'll vote for a/k read. Pls for goodness sake don't turnbo. I'll put effort in later.

vote: godfather
Wanting to lynch godfather anymore is terrible.

Looking at anyone who moved off of Luxcommander is the way to go, as well as the posts that pushed grizzly over the edge. That means flatearthpandas and hecht. Also kitsunelaine who...i believe tied lux and griz?
I wasn't protecting lux, I was trying to keep the vote count at a point where scum would have to move at the end of day. And also I was trying to kill grizzly of course, since I scumread him.

The only claim we have with practically no backup [lack of death is a minor support] is Hecht. He says he's a multi shot bulletproof, that being the easiest claim for scum to make, and an easy way to account for a kill-less night for some town cred.

Flatearthpandas i'm going to reread in entirety.
He still hasn't claimed he CAN"T move, just that he has not done so.
And bulletproof CAN be a modifier although it would be unusual for multi-shot to be a modifier, although we only have his word for that.
But nobody likes to believe reads backed up with logic.

People only like to believe claims that don't make sense, like a bulletproof that makes 2 BP town - 1 BP scum, rather than a 1 BP- 1 BP-1 BP.

And town was heavily pocketed by a *serial killer*. Who as far as I knew could have been scum. And wanted to waste a lynch on me simply because hecht OMGUS'd anyone who dared to consider removing him from the game.

So I figured, either get lynched pointlessly, or throw myself into a thunderdome against the Hecht i KNEW was not town via making up a claim that might convince people. I did my best to make it less likely to get countered by "real cop" although i was suspecting we didn't have one since you'd think one would have checked luxcommander after day one instead of ....not doing that.

Now, if I need to take being lynched to make up for lying, so be it. I consider the play to be a success as I strongly forced the removal of a huge anti town player. Also in the interests of full disclosure I will now also post my OTHER lie I stated during the game.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
HECHT WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING
My face when I realized that I almost gave Hecht the win:

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

weemadarthur (4 votes)
*Splinter - #4,783
Zippedpinhead - #4,800
Stuart444 - #4,801
Kitsunelaine - #4,818

Not voting: turmoil7, weemadarthur, BronsonLee, Muffin, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, WhySoDevious, StanleyPalmtree, saenima, Kalor

Post Counts:
Muffin: 11 *Splinter: 10 Stuart444: 6 turmoil7: 5 BronsonLee: 5 B-Dubs: 5 Zippedpinhead: 4 weemadarthur: 3 Kalor: 2 WhySoDevious: 1 Kitsunelaine: 1

Current Countdown:
aciafieuqd

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Damn. We dodged a bullet.

Well, not Fat4all, but this night could have been a bloodbath.
Man we dodged a bullet there

Was fully expecting Hechts targets to die
So Hecht dying was great timing. I thought people were doomed anyway.

I didn't even consider the neutral angle on Hecht at the time, though it worked out for the best. I imagine scum killed Fat4all since his role meant that no-one really doubted him.
Wow, some people dodged a bullet there.
Ok 2 things

1. I'm so so sorry for missing day end AGAIN, especially as I actually had relevant info this time

2. We are so unbelievably lucky I missed day end... I would have counterclaimed Wee, saved Hecht, and we'd be fuuuucked unless he killed scum I guess.
HECHT WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING
My face when I realized that I almost gave Hecht the win:

giphy.gif
That crazy bastard almost did it
A MAN ON HIS OWN

tenor.gif

just a ghost, don't mind me

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm probably going to be absent for large portions of the real life day because I have to run errands and walk a lot away from the computer

in case i forget to move rooms, teal sounds good, let's do teal, can never be sure about these things anyway so

MOVE: Teal room

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Well, that's about what I expected. The explanation is "nobody agreed with my read so I forced it by making up a claim".

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Wees justification for fake claiming is believable. I'd do the same if I was in that position and was fairly sure about someone being scum.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm on purple in case it causes a post restriction of few posts.
Incisive can mean "to the point", which would suggest that elaboration is bad, which might mean death from talking too much, which might mean a post count hard limit.

If that's true I'd rather have it gone early with a high number of players. It would shorten the reading necessary to follow when we have an abundance of players. Dark room could mean post minimum is higher, or lack of vote means death. Both seem more useful later.

It's not because purple is my favorite color. <.<
Here's my OTHER lie
It WAS just because it's my favorite color
Muahahahaha