• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh he only had time to mark two people, he would have just turned into a survivor.

Pretty sure I was one of those two though so I'm chalking this up to a win for gross negligence.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I'll say, I think whoever Hecht marked were people he was town reading. He'd want them to survive until the blue room was picked after all

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I don't buy this explanation at all by the way. Wee was doomed, might as well try and force a counterclaim on the way out.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Wees justification for fake claiming is believable. I'd do the same if I was in that position and was fairly sure about someone being scum.
Uhhh, would you? Weemad basically forced Splinter to claim, and if we were unlucky, Splinter might have done so D3 already and scum would have tried to kill him last night.

"Fairly sure about your read" is not very reliable to me. Turned out okay this time. Wasn't guaranteed.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm going for wee today. I get the logic but still: fake a red check and you got to go.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Uhhh, would you? Weemad basically forced Splinter to claim, and if we were unlucky, Splinter might have done so D3 already and scum would have tried to kill him last night.

"Fairly sure about your read" is not very reliable to me. Turned out okay this time. Wasn't guaranteed.

The real cop claim definitely makes the whole thing a bad idea. Though it worked out here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also I'd just like to state that Fat4All's flip VERY CLEARLY tells us something else.

Brazil is assigning these AFTER death. No way fat pulled that secret via RNG.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
tbf, I don't think Splinter needed to claim. There was ways to expose someone without having to claim right away.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Weemadarthur has already retracted her claim btw

Her claim of a role which is literally never town.
It's....not?
.....i'm so bad at lying.....
Yeah, I'm going for wee today. I get the logic but still: fake a red check and you got to go.
*shrug*
I did enough so whatever.
tbf, I don't think Splinter needed to claim. There was ways to expose someone without having to claim right away.
I knew how to reply. I was gonna post No Doubt lyrics. TT. Why.....

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
With the potential town clears from Splinter, everyone should list their top 3 scum right now. Don't even need to bother explaining each one.

In descending certainness

Saenima
B-Dubs
Stanley

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Don't turbo! Half of the game basically went silent yesterday after the turbo and I think something meaningful can be discussed today. I'm usually pro turbo but at least save it for a while.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We still have to decide on a room too.

move: teal room

Good a time as any for this one.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Don't turbo! Half of the game basically went silent yesterday after the turbo and I think something meaningful can be discussed today. I'm usually pro turbo but at least save it for a while.

eh, alright

With the potential town clears from Splinter, everyone should list their top 3 scum right now. Don't even need to bother explaining each one.

Saenima
B-Dubs
Stanley

Kitsu
Stanley
Saenima

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, I'll play.

Zipped
Kitsu
Stuart (for making us all think he was the cop)

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

And it worked out in our favor because Hecht got iced for it

ALSO OH BOY THE TEAL ROOM MY FAVORITE COLOR (what was the room condition again?)

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Fat4all has left behind a will:

vboQXkp.gif

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll say, I think whoever Hecht marked were people he was town reading. He'd want them to survive until the blue room was picked after all
He marked people who wouldn't be killed by scum("oh thanks guys now I have to deal with the bear") or easily lynched in the day phase(So probably no rookies other than Bronson for the lulz)

It is NAI and not worthy thinking about

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Saenima
B-Dubs
Stanley

disregarding wee of course

Zipped
Stan (coasting)
Muffin (don't get a good gutfeel, hence low position)

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh for petes sake.
Zipped is nothing.
Saenima is town.

You can certainly waste a lynch flipping me to punish me for my good deeds and I won't even argue against it. But you could also do some good scum hunting. Just an idea.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
For the people who want to lynch Wee, what do you do when they inevitably flip town?