• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw on my phone so won't be able to contribute

Been walking for over an hour in 30*c weather too and still have to walk back and go somewhere as a detour while i'm doing it

I'll be a while orz

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I miss the Mafia games that would:

Last less than 30 mins
Were just rife with Fools
Had me claiming cop
Every Single Time

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well....not when I had 3 votes on me lol.
Also, the fact that H was only a neutral shouldn't give any town cred. If I was scum I could have just as much reason to want one gone. Depending on the info available to the scum team.

Looking back i don't think you ever had 3 votes on you at the time. Unless i'm reading it wrong there were only ever 2. It's not extremely important but you were always behind Hecht on votes.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
loXpI1x.png

Try the ketchup, motherfucker

plz tell me you understand this

also lp plz come to brazil (the member)

yes that's another fanbase injoke

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Given that Hecht was a chaotic neutral with lots of kills, currently I think the scum team may be 5 players instead of 6, does anyone think something else?

1:3-shots role locker
2: Bulletproof
3: Vote denier thing, as no one was denied D2 it may be a JOAT
4:???
5:???

What could those be? A strongman and a goon?

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
24 players with 6 being scum would give town a max of 5 mislynches before MYLO not accounting extra kills that are a RNG fiesta, sounds fair

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If one of them is a godfather maybe splinter's claim isn't so OP, and given that his green checks could be hechted, it could make the claim more plausible even

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Given that Hecht was a chaotic neutral with lots of kills, currently I think the scum team may be 5 players instead of 6, does anyone think something else?

1:3-shots role locker
2: Bulletproof
3: Vote denier thing, as no one was denied D2 it may be a JOAT
4:???
5:???

What could those be? A strongman and a goon?
We can assume Hecht was telling the truth, which means there's a strongman out there.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
*Splinter voting me saying it was a vote for a random town read on d2 and then ending d3 voting with me is maybe too much coincidence to me, makes me to lean towards believing him, but maybe I am getting used?

StanleyPalmtree why do you believe wee?

Maybe we won't get a lot more from this day phase unless someone else wants to claim cop or sleepwalker so if people don't want to keep arguing maybe we can end this one sooner

VOTE:weemadarthur

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

weemadarthur (5 votes)
*Splinter - #4,783
Zippedpinhead - #4,800
Stuart444 - #4,801
Kitsunelaine - #4,818
turmoil7 - #4,959

Not voting: weemadarthur, BronsonLee, Muffin, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, WhySoDevious, StanleyPalmtree, saenima, Kalor

Post Counts:
BronsonLee: 28 weemadarthur: 24 turmoil7: 21 Stuart444: 21 *Splinter: 17 B-Dubs: 16 Muffin: 15 saenima: 14 Kitsunelaine: 11 Kalor: 11 Zippedpinhead: 6 Hecht: 1 StanleyPalmtree: 1 WhySoDevious: 1

Current Countdown:
aciafieuqd

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
*Splinter voting me saying it was a vote for a random town read on d2 and then ending d3 voting with me is maybe too much coincidence to me, makes me to lean towards believing him, but maybe I am getting used?

StanleyPalmtree why do you believe wee?

Maybe we won't get a lot more from this day phase unless someone else wants to claim cop or sleepwalker so if people don't want to keep arguing maybe we can end this one sooner

VOTE:weemadarthur

Its kind of a gut thing i guess?
I dunno just something about it reads genuine for me, tho its nothing strong enough that im going to actively push it.

If we dont end up turboing ill look more into it after work today but i dont expect that to make much of a difference to todays outcome.
Spose it will be useful if she does flip scum tho.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
vote: turmoil7
Stop basing everything you ever do on claims! Go out and GET some information! Play mafia proeperaly!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok i'm realy voting purple because "incisive" means sarcastic and whatever it turns outto i wouldfeel safe in there.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus stop doing interesting things when I'm asleep.

I believe splinter (and he's green-checked me so yay) and I don't quite understand what wee was up to with that claim yesterday so that's where my vote will be going today. Not tempted to pile on with a turbo though.

Other thoughts, Saenima is being super evasive today and their posts aren't actually saying a whole hell of a lot.

And I think I might want to give muffin a reread because they've been under my radar for quite a while.

And I better move before I forget. So we're all good on teal now?

move: teal room

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The lack of thought being put into a lot of these room votes isn't great considering we just had a role that wanted a particular room to be voted for. It'd be very easy for one person to lead the way with the room votes with how people are just blindly following the popular vote.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The lack of thought being put into a lot of these room votes isn't great considering we just had a role that wanted a particular room to be voted for. It'd be very easy for one person to lead the way with the room votes with how people are just blindly following the popular vote.

The problem is there's not much to discuss that isn't wild mass guessing. There's nothing in "Fates could change" that implies it's the neutral room to someone who doesn't already have that information. Room critique could be an easy way for scum to discuss the game without actually contributing to it.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The problem is there's not much to discuss that isn't wild mass guessing. There's nothing in "Fates could change" that implies it's the neutral room to someone who doesn't already have that information. Room critique could be an easy way for scum to discuss the game without actually contributing to it.

I know. Actual room discussion is a waste at this point but I thought it was worth bearing in mind considering what's been revealed since yesterday.