• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor Although I think you have been quite fixated on room talk along the game, calling me out for voting for any room, easy way for you to blend in with information that seems useful but is actually nothing

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
So are we lynching wee today? :P

(btw I'll try and be active but I honestly feel like shite today. Feels worse than yesterday ;_;)

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Oh for petes sake.
Zipped is nothing.
Saenima is town.

You can certainly waste a lynch flipping me to punish me for my good deeds and I won't even argue against it. But you could also do some good scum hunting. Just an idea.
I would say from this post and onwards Wee had accepted death, so should be ignored (assuming she flips scum of course).

Posts from doomed scum are pure wifom.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reading back on Kalor right now. Pretty townish so far but i'll post something more extensive when i'm finished.

One thing that i want to float here is that both turmoil and devious might be lying scum and there are no sleepwalkers. Or maybe they are sleepwalkers but are still scum. How probable is that, for someone who knows better than me? I've said enough about Devious but some of turmoil's posts are rubbing me the wrong way and will be looking into them after Kalor. Any thoughts?

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Reading back on Kalor right now. Pretty townish so far but i'll post something more extensive when i'm finished.

One thing that i want to float here is that both turmoil and devious might be lying scum and there are no sleepwalkers. Or maybe they are sleepwalkers but are still scum. How probable is that, for someone who knows better than me? I've said enough about Devious but some of turmoil's posts are rubbing me the wrong way and will be looking into them after Kalor. Any thoughts?
Turmoil is green checked

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just not interested in Godfather theories while half the players remaining are so widely null read. Figure those out now, worry about green checks later (if they even survive that long)

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, godfather theories are a hole that we don't need to go down right now.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Turmoil is green checked

Assuming you're a cop. Last claim everyone bought we almost served the game to Hecht. Not that i believe you're lying right now, but i'd rather keep my mind open to all the possibilities. And since no one else is looking at turmoil right now, i'll do it. Like i said, i'm not liking some of his posts and i want to be sure.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what to do otherwise tbh. I'm at a loss here.

Might cave into turboing wee just to get things moving again.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

weemadarthur (5 votes)
*Splinter - #4,783
Zippedpinhead - #4,800
Stuart444 - #4,801
Kitsunelaine - #4,818
turmoil7 - #4,959

turmoil7 (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #4,969

Not voting: BronsonLee, Muffin, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, WhySoDevious, StanleyPalmtree, saenima, Kalor

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 35 BronsonLee: 28 Stuart444: 24 turmoil7: 23 *Splinter: 22 saenima: 17 B-Dubs: 17 Kitsunelaine: 16 Muffin: 15 Kalor: 15 Zippedpinhead: 7 WhySoDevious: 4 StanleyPalmtree: 3 Hecht: 1 Girlofgotham: 1 Fat4all: 1

Current Countdown:
aciafieuqd

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone has any strong reads on zipped, muffin, stanley?

They're like info black holes to me.

I'm starting to think scum is all coasting on nothingness while town tears itself apart.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
If everyone has checked in I'm not super against turboing, but might as well give it another ~8 hours at least. I assume day start will continue to be around the same time.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone has any strong reads on zipped, muffin, stanley?

They're like info black holes to me.

I'm starting to think scum is all coasting on nothingness while town tears itself apart.
Well, I'm town :) if that means anything coming from me. I just liked to have fun on day 1, it led me to believe that Hecht and B-Dubs wanting to take advantage of my antics to get me easy day lynched.

I think its unlikely that muffin and stanley are both scum, but it is very possible that one of them is. Coasting is very much a thing, but when I play scum I try to ramp it up as the game gets further along.

My current scum reads (for the past two hours as I reread now) are Weemadarthur (where my vote is), then B-dubs. WhySoDevious, Kits and one of those two could be an outside dark horse (assuming one of my current scum reads are in fact town or three remaining scum team).

I still don't like Kits's play yesterday with the watcher flip, but its just enough to put her on my "might be scum" list, as opposed to my probably scum list

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking into Kalor.

Starts off defending zipped and reading me scummy. Votes for Grizzly. Changed to Lux and stayed there. Called out Kits on her vote change to Grizzly. It was bad reasoning, agreed. Not much on day 1.

Remember when i said earlier that i remembered weemad saying Koplite a bunch of times? Apparently it was Kalor doing that, not wee. Or maybe it was a lot of people idk. Probably means nothing. I like this post:

So I said some quotes stuck out about Turmoil when I voted for him.

The first thing that stuck out was that they have a pattern of just following other people.

There's no thought put into the room choice, just doing what everyone else is and forgetting about it. They also say that they're going to follow Hecht, but Hecht hasn't even voted for Wee, just voiced some weariness over her.

Secondly is their shifting position on Lux, and one that isn't really explained. This first quote is from right before Day 1 ended.

They were voting for Grizzly at the time and were clearly willing to switch to Lux to prevent a tie, which is fine. Nothing wrong with that. The two of them were in his top scum and they switched position during the day. However, then we look at their first mention of their feelings on Lux on day 2.

There's two points about this quote in particular that stand out. Like the Wee vote, they rely on voting data rather than their actual reads on the person. Then all of a sudden they now think Lux is town, despite finding them suspicious at the end of the previous day. There's no explanation of why, they just shift position and never explain it. They also are weary of Stu, and iterate this multiple times, but hasn't voted for them once today. Instead they base their votes on vote data which is flawed, with the assumptions that they make. Like with the Hecht vote, he votes for him because he voted for three people. One of them are confirmed town but the other two aren't. He apparently town reads Lux and Kaz but they aren't confirmed by any stretch. He uses that assumption about all three being town to assume that Hecht is scum voting for three town, but for all we know Lux is scum.

Yes, using your town reads to narrow down your suspects is part of the game, and a necessary one. But here it just seems to go a step further than that. I think Turmoil was throwing shade at his scum teammate, Lux, on day 1 and now on day 2 they are trying to sweep that under the rug now that they seem safe. Maybe I'm way off base, but it's only day 2 and there's bound to be some clue in the chaos.

It's making me want to look closer into turmoil, along with some bad vibes i've been having about him.

Votes for Lux again on day 2. He was also against lynching GF on both days. Changed to Devious after Lux got deaded. Notes that both Devious and Lux were voting for Dubs which was one of the reasons that gave me town feels for Dubs back then. Votes fep. Twice seems preoccupied with possible town saying too much about their roles.

I think he might have been pretty spot on when he proposed a JOAT. We just might have one in this game. Voted Devious. Backs down on Devious because of believing turmoil, which just gives me more reason to think that turmoil's claim saved devious from being scum read right there. I like his anti turbo feeling at this point. Voted weemad and doesn't trust me (it's been a constant since day 1, no reasons ever given). Changed to Hecht.

Believes wee could be town. This post here makes me want to know more though:

With the potential town clears from Splinter, everyone should list their top 3 scum right now. Don't even need to bother explaining each one.

In descending certainness

Saenima

B-Dubs

Stanley

That Kalor reads me as scum is nothing new, but why dubs and stanley? He's against turboing, which i like. This is a good question that has crossed my mind as well:

For the people who want to lynch Wee, what do you do when they inevitably flip town?

All in all, reading him as townie. But i would like him to explain his scum reads, including mine.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
If everyone has checked in I'm not super against turboing, but might as well give it another ~8 hours at least. I assume day start will continue to be around the same time.
yeah at this point, Assuming brazil is in Brazil it's about noon, so wanting Day end/start at about the same time and not during the work day is fair. so we wouldn't start the next night/day phase early just have an extra long night.

But I am pro turbo, do we really need 31 more hours when 7 will do?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I'm okay with the wee vote today because of the deception. Hecht changed his story several times and there were times when people agreed with his explanations, but see how that turned out.

After that, I'm leaning towards Kitsunelaine and saenima.

My reason: They've tend to float up my name on certain occasions and then drop it... just to bring it up again the next day. Maybe hoping that it picks steam... and when it doesn't... move on to someone else.

I'm also looking at some of their voting records and some have caught me eye... but my first two votes were based on voting and those turned out to be right.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
What's the turbo spot?

I just wanna know

So we can GET TO IT

Majority is 8:

==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

weemadarthur (5 votes)
*Splinter - #4,783
Zippedpinhead - #4,800
Stuart444 - #4,801
Kitsunelaine - #4,818
turmoil7 - #4,959

turmoil7 (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #4,969

Not voting: BronsonLee, Muffin, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, WhySoDevious, StanleyPalmtree, saenima, Kalor

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 35 BronsonLee: 30 Stuart444: 24 *Splinter: 23 turmoil7: 23 saenima: 19 B-Dubs: 17 Kitsunelaine: 16 Muffin: 15 Kalor: 15 Zippedpinhead: 9 WhySoDevious: 7 StanleyPalmtree: 3 Hecht: 1 Girlofgotham: 1 Fat4all: 1

Current Countdown:
aciafieuqd

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It might be considered ironic that I personally subscribe to the "lynch all liars" theory, yet I've never been in a game where I could get people to go there with me....and now that I've given in to the meta of "sometimes you just gotta get things done", suddenly people are all up there to do it.
XD

I'm town so this will only waste a day, but I'm not going to apologize for the play. It was necessary and I'm worth trading 1-1 for a terrible flip like Heckt's. I consider it poor form to self vote so not doing that. I'm off to work so I suppose this is it, see ya in spec.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I'll vote weemad - I haven't yet cause I don't want to turbo - but I'm feeling like with the FTP vote... sure, there's evidence to distrust her, but are we wrong?

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I will say, it does feel weird to lynch someone who helped eliminate a major threat.

But I don't think anyone has any better leads anyway... right?

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
It might be considered ironic that I personally subscribe to the "lynch all liars" theory, yet I've never been in a game where I could get people to go there with me....and now that I've given in to the meta of "sometimes you just gotta get things done", suddenly people are all up there to do it.
XD

I'm town so this will only waste a day, but I'm not going to apologize for the play. It was necessary and I'm worth trading 1-1 for a terrible flip like Heckt's. I consider it poor form to self vote so not doing that. I'm off to work so I suppose this is it, see ya in spec.
If you're town, I'm not mad at the play, but I'm also not sorry we lynched you for it

I'd probably lynch Saenima next btw. All those self-admitted nulls, and he's still focusing on the green check

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I will reiterate that I disagree heavily with this lynch and leave it there. I doubt I'll be able to convince people otherwise.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Other people I'm wary of right now:

Kits
Saenima
And I want to reread muffin and kalor. I'm on the train home on mobile. Struggling with quoting at the moment.

I'm tempted to believe the twin sleepwalkers.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Other people I'm wary of right now:

Kits
Saenima
And I want to reread muffin and kalor. I'm on the train home on mobile. Struggling with quoting at the moment.

I'm tempted to believe the twin sleepwalkers.
This is pretty much where I am, maybe slightly more trusting of kits

Because keeping Wee would have been a good conversation to drag on for days and hide behind?
More just being on the right side of history. Scum know if Wee is town (well, non-scum)