• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

weemadarthur (7 votes)
*Splinter - #4,783
Zippedpinhead - #4,800
Stuart444 - #4,801
Kitsunelaine - #4,818
turmoil7 - #4,959
BronsonLee - #5,025 #5,042
WhySoDevious - #5,027
saenima - #5,087

turmoil7 (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #4,969

Not voting: BronsonLee, Muffin, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, StanleyPalmtree, Kalor

Post Counts:
BronsonLee: 39 weemadarthur: 36 Stuart444: 32 *Splinter: 31 turmoil7: 26 saenima: 26 Kitsunelaine: 23 B-Dubs: 20 Muffin: 18 Kalor: 18 Girlofgotham: 15 WhySoDevious: 12 Zippedpinhead: 9 StanleyPalmtree: 3 Hecht: 1 Fat4all: 1

Current Countdown:
aciafieuqd

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
That's not even what I was responding to. I'm pointing out that you didn't want to vote Lux because they weren't there and yet you were willing to turbo Z-Beat waaaaaay before day end and didn't give a damn about whether he could answer to this.

Right so you asked why people are scum reading you and I answered and now you're swearing at me.

I'm stepping back.

Will talk tomorrow.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
as does every other game of mafia i've been in

That's not even what I was responding to. I'm pointing out that you didn't want to vote Lux because they weren't there and yet you were willing to turbo Z-Beat waaaaaay before day end and didn't give a damn about whether he could answer to this.

Right so you asked why people are scum reading you and I answered and now you're swearing at me.

I'm stepping back.

Will talk tomorrow.

You'd have a point if you didn't mention the Grizz vote as a footnote to the point you're elaborating on and instead mentioned it as pretext

Mentioning it as a footnote separates it from your main argument, especially with the "Also" part.

You're also missing how this post;
Also there comes a point (generally speaking, past D1) where i'm less forgiving of people who aren't able to participate in the game at all. If you don't think that's reasonable you're going to have to explain that one for me. There is a point where it's not reasonable. Everyone has different threshholds. The later we go, the less reasonable it becomes. You can't lynch someone D1 for real-life born inactivity. That's just shitty and disrespectful.

responds directly to yours as well by introducing qualifiers that justify things like going after coasters later on in the game

Which probably means you didn't read it. Which displays the level of good faith you're engaging in.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
cause as much as I love turboin' I don't do it without considering all the variables first
Beat was a calculated risk that I missed on so I dunno if I wanna do it again

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Stan is still fairly null for me. I lean scum but there's not enough to really base it on.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I will hold off for now
Important note for new page peoples
WEEMADARTHUR IS ONE VOTE AWAY FROM A TURBO
PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i don't like stan, I think he engaged with me in the way he did in order to look like he was doing something and then went back to coasting. i don't like feeling used that way

I also think scum are nervous about losing another member right now so they're trying to fling everything at the wall to see if it sticks including going after me

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I urge you not to.
It's technically possible to determine that someone who made a questionable play is, on the balance of things, town - and then to continue to play with them and never waste time worrying about it again. We did that in Disney Princess when the town vig shot some poor schlub.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I urge you not to.
It's technically possible to determine that someone who made a questionable play is, on the balance of things, town - and then to continue to play with them and never waste time worrying about it again. We did that in Disney Princess when the town vig shot some poor schlub.
Town vig misfiring is in no way comparable to a fake cop claim

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Honest I think this day has run its course. I wanted to hold off the turbo to see what comes up and 24 hours is enough. I'm not happy with it but I can understand why some people aren't able to move past Wee. Though maybe I'm a fool about them and everyone else is right.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honest I think this day has run its course. I wanted to hold off the turbo to see what comes up and 24 hours is enough. I'm not happy with it but I can understand why some people aren't able to move past Wee. Though maybe I'm a fool about them and everyone else is right.

Who do you want to vote for tomorrow in these two scenarios based on your current readings:

Scenario A: Wee is scum
Scenario B: Wee is town

We can talk about this much, at least

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

weemadarthur (6 votes)
*Splinter - #4,783
Zippedpinhead - #4,800
Stuart444 - #4,801
Kitsunelaine - #4,818 #5,110
turmoil7 - #4,959
BronsonLee - #5,025 #5,042
WhySoDevious - #5,027
saenima - #5,087

turmoil7 (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #4,969

Not voting: Kitsunelaine, BronsonLee, Muffin, Girlofgotham, B-Dubs, StanleyPalmtree, Kalor

Post Counts:
BronsonLee: 48 weemadarthur: 37 Kitsunelaine: 36 *Splinter: 32 Stuart444: 32 turmoil7: 26 saenima: 26 Kalor: 23 B-Dubs: 22 Muffin: 19 Girlofgotham: 16 WhySoDevious: 12 Zippedpinhead: 9 StanleyPalmtree: 3 Hecht: 1 Fat4all: 1

Current Countdown:
aciafieuqd

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stanley. First vote that actually matters:

Fuk it this one sounds neat
VOTE: LuxCommander
Imma sleep now, will make sure im here by day end to see how things pan out, probably.

And that's literally it for day 1. For day 2 we have that whole snake nonsense with Kits. Noise. Dubs vote with no reasoning. Also ok with GF:

well i was unable to play mafia for pretty much all of today, i only just got caught up and now i need to sleep.
i should be around a fair bit before day end tomorrow tho.

i have barely any strong scum leanings right now thanks to barely having any at the days start and the level of fuckery throughout the day sure aint helped.

For the current vote leaders:
Would be fine with a Godfather lynch if only because he keeps acting like an arrogant dick about everything and its pretty insufferable to read (very NAI for him tho), or for the whole grizzly train that saved him yesterday or whatever.
B-dubs has felt iffy throughout the game but i havnt given it the closer look i would have liked to.
Lux is ?? i honestly only voted him yesterday on the iffy chance that it made things more interesting 10 hours later at days end, little did i fuckin suspect..

but for now just to keep things closer and so that i dont die if i acant actually post tommorrow
vote:B-Dubs

Mistake?

...honestly im still down for a godfathet lynch, the power role just aint worth it.

It wouldnt be the smart play but it would feel nice.

P.s slept like 3 hours fuckin wooooooo

Oh wait, the proving it means the screwing the other towny over? Fuk i glissed over that completely.

Go easy im barely awake

Thats what i said please dont go back and check just take my word for it.

Fep vote. No reasoning either:

Oh right.

vote:flatearthpandas

Wasnt super confident in dubss vote but this feels much better

Further pushing for fep:

...could what fep has to say really change anything tho?
Everything relevant to day 1s end has already come out, and i dont see how his reaction to the myriad claims or vig shot would change anything.

Like unless hes gonna claim doctor or something.

Voted for red room:

Then a lot of back and forth pressuring Hecht. And that's it. I don't think there is a single post in there hunting scum or doing anything useful. This isn't even enough to be called coasting :/

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I aimt said anything cuz i dont really got shit to say.

Iv got little grasp on the game bjt havnt had the time to go back and look at things ans im not going to post without a reason.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Tho i am curious as to why kits felt the need to bring up how people were svum reading her days ago completely unprompted?
Seemed like you just wanted to whine about it.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What is wee is a scum bomb(last player who votes for her goes kaboom)?

Who should do the honours if so?

I say zipped

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I mean if your really starved for me i could go into my quarter baked tin foil hat theory for how splinter is scum, claimed cop after there was no other counterclaim (whether he knew wee wasnt the real cop is tbd), has given only green cheecks so no easy way to confirm him, and lynching wee now doesnt verify his claim one way or the other.

Oh hey look that was the whole thing.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Im not all that interested in self defence rn but i will say that if i was trying to coast i would be doing a muchmuch more inconspicuous job.

I learned painting i know how negative space works.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean if your really starved for me i could go into my quarter baked tin foil hat theory for how splinter is scum, claimed cop after there was no other counterclaim (whether he knew wee wasnt the real cop is tbd), has given only green cheecks so no easy way to confirm him, and lynching wee now doesnt verify his claim one way or the other.

Oh hey look that was the whole thing.
Please don't kill splinter instead of me, if I'd wanted that I'd have tried to stick to my claim and asked for a thunderdome.