• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy bad idea time.

Ask the cop to check Wee and then we lynch Wee even if Wee is said to be town and then we've confirmed the cop as a townie or not.

Probably a bad idea. We probably shouldn't do it.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean if your really starved for me i could go into my quarter baked tin foil hat theory for how splinter is scum, claimed cop after there was no other counterclaim (whether he knew wee wasnt the real cop is tbd), has given only green cheecks so no easy way to confirm him, and lynching wee now doesnt verify his claim one way or the other.

Oh hey look that was the whole thing.

See this i like and i wish you had more to offer on other players as well. You put a lot more detail into a vague idea that has passed my mind before. Not saying that i think that's actually what happened but at least it's a thread to pull on.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So should I place my vote and send out word for the turbo at this point or is the day still useful?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
In thus days fateful last moments i just want you all to know, from the bottom of my heart.

friends

i hate you all.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Please stop talking for now. Also, I may just be Brazil running two games at the same time!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
916o0x%2BGTOL._SX342_.jpg

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

weemadarthur (8 votes)
*Splinter - #4,783
Zippedpinhead - #4,800
Stuart444 - #4,801
Kitsunelaine - #4,818 #5,110
turmoil7 - #4,959
BronsonLee - #5,025 #5,042
WhySoDevious - #5,027
saenima - #5,087
B-Dubs - #5,152
Kitsunelaine - #5,153

turmoil7 (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #4,969

Not voting: BronsonLee, Muffin, Girlofgotham, StanleyPalmtree, Kalor

Post Counts:
BronsonLee: 48 Kitsunelaine: 44 weemadarthur: 40 *Splinter: 32 Stuart444: 32 turmoil7: 30 saenima: 30 B-Dubs: 26 Kalor: 25 Muffin: 19 Girlofgotham: 16 StanleyPalmtree: 14 WhySoDevious: 12 Zippedpinhead: 9 Hecht: 1 Fat4all: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The voice had become more talkative over the past few times they heard it. Instead of simply issuing commands with a no-nonsense attitude like when they first arrived at the Mansion, now it seemed strangely relaxed.

Even stranger, though, was how everyone instinctively understood that change. They were also feeling more relaxed now, even though murdering others had become part of their routine. Yes, that's it: they'd all settled into a new routine. This was the new "normal".

But they were quickly running out of people to kill.

weemadarthur has died!

These were the contents of the envelope they died trying to hide:

MxRBILU.png

Welcome to The Mansion, weemadarthur! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Ebba, and we know your secret.

You are a 3-shot Mafia Strong Killer. Three times in the game during the Night, you may choose to modify your factional kill so that it becomes a strong kill, which ignores potential common protections on the targeted player, by posting the command BURY: <Player Name> on your private thread.

You also have access to the factional kill, which can be executed by posting the command KILL: <Player Name> on your private thread.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when your faction controls the majority of votes at Day start.

Your partners are _____.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game chat is here.

The Mafia chat is ____.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

I hope you have fun in our little gala.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Before heading to sleep, one of the 13 invitees left stops in front of the statue and presses the button that was decided on.

The group will visit the Teal Room next.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Night 4 Begins

Night actions need to be sent to Brazil up until 2 hours before the Night ends.

Day 5 begins in:
htow1kl798

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Active Players List:

1. [m] saenima - GMT - NEW Mentored by Fireblend
2. [m] BronsonLee - EST - NEW
4. [m] WhySoDevious - GMT-6 - NEW Mentored by Sophia
5. [f] Kitsunelaine - GMT+13
6. [m] Kalor - GMT
7. [m] Stuart444 - GMT
10. [m] Zippedpinhead - CST
11. [m] B-Dubs - EST
17. [m] Muffin - GMT+1
18. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+13
20. [f] Melonrabbit - PST Replaced by [m] turmoil7 - GMT-3
21. [m] *Splinter - GMT
23. [f] Girlofgotham - GMT

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
An update: I talked with Brazil and the next Day phase will start at the original time, on Saturday 10 PM (GMT). May you all have a long night of sleep~

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Flavor for the last flip has been added :)

Many thanks to Pedro for the help with ending the Day.

For the sake of not having the entirety of D5 happening during the weekend, this Night phase will be longer than usual. Enjoy the break!

Day 5 Begins
OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Night 4 Ends

"The Cult has won!"

And with that exclamation ended one of the voice's tales.

As if bragging about it, the ever more talkative voice had suddenly decided to share some insight into what had inspired the game they were playing here. Yes, that's how the voice described what was going on: a game.

If the voice was to be believed, those tales were being read off of an online message board. They all featured similar set-ups: players were assigned random roles prior to the start of the game, and then they lied their way through discussions with the others in conformity with their respective roles. By mere chance, some ended up as part of a faction of villains, and were forced to kill in order to survive.

Before the 11 invitees left could ask any questions, the voice finally decided it was time to move on with the procedures.

But now, the players, who had become accustomed to their roles over the past few days, were suddenly extremely uncomfortable. Were they playing pretend? Why? With few exceptions, they hadn't even talked to each other before arriving at the Mansion. They were just regular people.

The two new bodies added to that confusion. The woman was still a complete stranger, but everyone knew the man. Not because he was remarkable, but because they saw him every morning at the bakery, where he worked. And there he was, lifeless, clutching a first aid kit close to his chest.

B-Dubs has died!

Y2gdVcZ.png

Welcome to The Mansion, B-Dubs! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Carter, and we know your secret.

You are a Town Doctor. Every Night, you can choose to protect another player or yourself against a kill attempt by sending the command HEAL: <Player Name> to the moderator via PM. You cannot target the same player two Nights in a row.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game thread is here.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

StanleyPalmtree has died!

QGnM6V5.png

Welcome to The Mansion, StanleyPalmtree! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Sarah, and we know your secret.

You are a Vanilla Townie. Your only power is to vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
You are in the Teal Room. The shield will rise.

In accordance with the total number of players still alive, a certain number of temporary bulletproof protection vests will be handed out to random players. These vests will expire after the next Night phase is over.

Since there are 11 players still alive, 2 vests have been handed out.

rFn4MEh.jpg

Room Vote

These are the Rooms currently available for visitation:

Green Room - "The voices will be pacified."
Purple Room - "Unincisiveness will be punished."
Yellow Room - "The voices will also protect."
Orange Room - "Noise will muddle the voices."
Grey Room - "Uncertainty will be punished."

White Room - "Everything remains as is."

Dark Room - "Silence will be punished"

Red Room - "Backs will be turned against the glass wall."

Pink Room - "All eyes will look across the glass wall."

Blue Room - "Fates could change."

Teal Room - "The shield will rise."

Votes for Rooms must be placed publicly with the command [ HIGHLIGHT ]MOVE: <Room Name>[ /HIGHLIGHT ].

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Having the extended break has thrown me off a bit but points off the top of my head

1. I was way off on Wee yesterday. I knew full well that I was probably wrong but ended up sticking with my position to not vote for them mostly to be contrarian. Obviously it makes sense that they'd try for one more day with the risky claim two days ago when she was the strong kill.

2. I expect there are 2 scum left. It could be three but we had a neutral killing role that could have been pretty dangerous so I think scum only started with 5.

3. Since we had two kills, I presume one was the vigilante coming back since that's the only other kind of kill we've seen so far, albeit a day one. It'd be weird if some other party suddenly showed up for the kill last night.

Is that just flavor or there's actually a cult?

Flavor.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Having the extended break has thrown me off a bit but points off the top of my head

1. I was way off on Wee yesterday. I knew full well that I was probably wrong but ended up sticking with my position to not vote for them mostly to be contrarian. Obviously it makes sense that they'd try for one more day with the risky claim two days ago when she was the strong kill.

2. I expect there are 2 scum left. It could be three but we had a neutral killing role that could have been pretty dangerous so I think scum only started with 5.

3. Since we had two kills, I presume one was the vigilante coming back since that's the only other kind of kill we've seen so far, albeit a day one. It'd be weird if some other party suddenly showed up for the kill last night.

Flavor.

1. So was i :( weemad gog me good.

2. I was thinking either 3 scum or 2 scum/1 more neutral. But i don't know balance.

3. Can you think of other probable ways for the second kill? Aren't vigs usually limited to either day or night shots?