• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
1. So was i :( weemad gog me good.

2. I was thinking either 3 scum or 2 scum/1 more neutral. But i don't know balance.

3. Can you think of other probable ways for the second kill? Aren't vigs usually limited to either day or night shots?

Vigs can sometimes have a mix of day and night shots. It's not unheard of. As for other roles, I can't think of anything that matches this game. There's been one death at most on previous nights so I doubt we have another neutral killing role. Maybe if scum has a jack of all trades, one of the abilities was an extra kill but B-Dubs and Stan are weird choices considering they had some element of suspicion.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So are we thinking 8
Vigs can sometimes have a mix of day and night shots. It's not unheard of. As for other roles, I can't think of anything that matches this game. There's been one death at most on previous nights so I doubt we have another neutral killing role. Maybe if scum has a jack of all trades, one of the abilities was an extra kill but B-Dubs and Stan are weird choices considering they had some element of suspicion.

Yeah i'm actually surprised that splinter is still alive.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn thing esting half my posts :/

Are we thinking 8 town at worst, maybe 9? There could be another neutral as well.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they have a rolecop and found bdubs?

I wonder if scum met some condition we dont know of yet to use an extra kill last night. I doubt there is a 5 players scum team without an extra kill

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And to get this out of the way. I completely effed up my read on weemad's lies. I don't blame anyone who suspects me. I'm guessing my head is on the menu for today but i'd rather get scum instead. That's what i'll try to do whether i'm going today or not.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think 6 is more likely too, if that is the case we can afford to mislynch only twice

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Damn poor B-Dubs and Stan. Our bloody doc gone.

Quickly getting this out of the way since I nearly forgot the last 2 days:

move: yellow room

Anything that protects has got to be good at this stage

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Tired so not going to say much just now.

That said, weird choices for kills. Stan is a weird one. And sadly the other target was our doc :(.

gonna have to look back at the last day phase when I get a chance.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I fear purple and grey being something about vote restrictions (like don't change your vote or change it X amounts of times) I don't think they would be good but likely eventually we will have to go to one of them

Orange maybe is blarg shitposting the thread as an npc

Move:Orange Room

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta admit, I'm heavily suspicious of the people who fought super hard against that lynch. Considering wee was a Strong killer. I can imagine that being valuable enough to scum, especially on the day the town cop gets outed.

Though scum seems to have gotten lucky that they hit the doctor and that the doctor didn't self protect but I can imagine scum wanted to keep wee alive so they could get a strong kill off on the cop.

Going to need to look back when I'm more awake before I can point fingers at anyone though.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
but I have zero problem having my guiding star being lynching the people who put up the hardest fight for wee because that was some obvious goddamn shit

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Sae's post RE: wee + Kalor

Looking into Kalor.

Starts off defending zipped and reading me scummy. Votes for Grizzly. Changed to Lux and stayed there. Called out Kits on her vote change to Grizzly. It was bad reasoning, agreed. Not much on day 1.

Remember when i said earlier that i remembered weemad saying Koplite a bunch of times? Apparently it was Kalor doing that, not wee. Or maybe it was a lot of people idk. Probably means nothing. I like this post:

It's making me want to look closer into turmoil, along with some bad vibes i've been having about him.

Votes for Lux again on day 2. He was also against lynching GF on both days. Changed to Devious after Lux got deaded. Notes that both Devious and Lux were voting for Dubs which was one of the reasons that gave me town feels for Dubs back then. Votes fep. Twice seems preoccupied with possible town saying too much about their roles.

I think he might have been pretty spot on when he proposed a JOAT. We just might have one in this game. Voted Devious. Backs down on Devious because of believing turmoil, which just gives me more reason to think that turmoil's claim saved devious from being scum read right there. I like his anti turbo feeling at this point. Voted weemad and doesn't trust me (it's been a constant since day 1, no reasons ever given). Changed to Hecht.

Believes wee could be town. This post here makes me want to know more though:

That Kalor reads me as scum is nothing new, but why dubs and stanley? He's against turboing, which i like. This is a good question that has crossed my mind as well:

All in all, reading him as townie. But i would like him to explain his scum reads, including mine.

Kalor's post RE: wee

I will reiterate that I disagree heavily with this lynch and leave it there. I doubt I'll be able to convince people otherwise.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
my ass is gonna get dropped the next night but y'all are gonna rue the day you took Dubs out instead of me dammit

I'M COMIN' FOR YA

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Well, good that we got the wee lynch out of the way. Would have been the right choice either way, but getting scum with a strongkill makes it even better.

My heart goes out for our doctor and I shouldn't have ever doubted Dubs :(

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for quoting me Bronson. Because of this:

That Kalor reads me as scum is nothing new, but why dubs and stanley? He's against turboing, which i like. This is a good question that has crossed my mind as well:

I'm more curious than ever after losing both of them last night. What gives Kalor?

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
At the beginning of d3 zipped was pushing for a "whoever visited GF must be scum right" narrative

When I asked him about scum reads he said that either Kitsu or WSD was scum, those reads were on the grounds of them being who visited GF or having fought with GF, lazy and in retrospective feels like he was protecting Wee

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I'm glad we got scum! I feel bad that it was on the back of having our doctor get NK'ed.

I agree let's not talk about the vests, Since they were random, I imagine they have as much of a chance getting them

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
So, I'm actually going to claim because I'm mostly useless now and there's no point hiding. Especially since my stubbornness in changing my mind in the thread yesterday mades me look bad today.

I'm the town vigilante. I shot Lux on Day 2 and then Stan last night. I had one day shot, one night shot and a vest which I might still have (unrelated to any potential vests today). Don't get notified about if I still have it so I can't be sure. When looking through posts on day 2, I kept getting to a point where I needed to know Lux's alignment so I shot him, and I doubted he would get lynched on day 2 so I handled it myself. For the night kill last night, I was between Stan or Kitsune. I had an idea that their weird argument about wording choice was manufactured in order to clutter up the thread. That idea was unlikely but Stan was the most likely to coast to the end of the game between the two so I took a risk.

Some bread crumbs from during the game.

Okay. I was trying to think of roles that could save Aeleus and from what you've both said, someone with a day kill could shoot you and maybe protect Aeleus. Though who knows if we even have one, or if they want to use their shot on you if we do.

This was me being as "subtle" as I could about the idea of saving Aeleus. I considered it but then decided it wasn't worth it and ended up shooting Lux instead, which was the better choice. I wanted to openly mention it just in case there was another day kill which someone could have used and hadn't thought of that possibility yet.

Let's say someone(maybe Devious) shot Godfather N1, what about Hecht being attacked? Where did that extra attempted kill come from? Maybe the day vig can also attack at night but a town aligned vig surely wouldn't shoot N1, and we only had one kill last night.

Some hinting at the night kill part of the role and trying to push discussion slightly into assuming that night kill existed.

A vigilante believes that they're delivering justice. Although this one was spur of the moment.

Obviously I'll answer any questions that people might have but there's nothing really besides what I've mentioned.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Well that saves us from a town lynch with you then unless we're getting a counterclaim. Would have seriously considered you for today.

Unless this is another Hecht-the-neutral-claims-hes-town situation, but I don't know the odds of that.