• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Who in the world would claim a town PR 90 minutes into a day when they aren't even really on the chopping block yet
A town PR that has lost it's usefulness and is already being floated as one of two likely lynch candidates. Not really outlandish.

And even assuming you think it's fishy, can you really refute anything about his claim? You can't. Unless somebody else claims vigilante there's nothing wrong with the claim, with the exception that it could be a neutral one, but I don't think that's likely.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Fact is Lux died during the day and he was scum. Either a town or neutral PR shot him, and we already have a dead neutral who couldn't shoot anybody.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor

A roleblocker is a valuable PR, saving it is worth the risk, right?

During day 2 I commented on a post of kalor where he said something akin to "of those 4(GF, Kaz, Bear, Lux) I would lynch Bear or Lux", he was a early vote on Bear so if he is scum putting Bear there gives him consistency, yet he votes for Lux when he has the abili to keep a vote for Bear, he closes his path to voting for Bear or Lux, Lux, aka as the most valuable PR scum had to this point, he could had bended his opinions in any way to justify voting for Bear, Kaz(less valuable scum PR)or GF, kalor is experienced enough to pull it off and it is fucking D1, you can vote using any BS reason, yet are we supposed to believe scum kalor cornered himself into a situation where he was forced to bus the Roleblock? Nope I don't think so

He also had a post somewhere saying he doesn't like GF or Stu as the lynch, another option off the table, why? Is Stu a scum PR more powerful than a 3 shots roleblocker? Extremely unlikely

I have to check day 2 more carefully but IIRC he was suspecting Lux(I just checked the vote tool, he indeed voted for him, 5# vote for Lux that day)

There is more but I don't want to spend so much time in a clear town read of mine, I want to work on my scumreads too if possible

To me Kalor is the towniest reads category so far, absolutely not the player we must lynch today

That was my humble breadcrumb of me noticing it :p

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Do we actually believe Splinter? If he tells the truth we must lynch from a pool of only 7 players, but if he lies and we believe him we are probably fucked

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Splinter claimed to essentially kill Wee so if he's scum as well, his role must be way better than a strong kill. Wee wouldn't have been lynched if it wasn't for that claim. It's not like she was dead anyway and Splinter claimed just for town cred.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Splinter claimed to essentially kill Wee so if he's scum as well, his role must be way better than a strong kill. Wee wouldn't have been lynched if it wasn't for that claim. It's not like she was dead anyway and Splinter claimed just for town cred.
Agreed. Not quite sure what good this would do scum if splinter had lied to throw wee under the bus

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I agree, I mean even if there were three left yesterday (I'm assuming JOAT and scum watcher/goon). It would take a lot to sacrifice a teammate when you might not have to.

I'm choosing to believe splinter personally

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Seanima - slight scum lean, feels like he is a mafioso that did a good job hidding in the first day phases, need to reread

Zipped - zipped, scum, his D3 is what looks the worst of him, that push for WSD is really scummy

Kalor - the vig, I believe him

Splinter - the cop, lean towards believing him because the claim is consistent with the subsequent playstile(following me in the Wee push mostly) and the breadcrumb is beliable

Stu - flipflopping between slight scum lean and slight town lean, need to reread

WSD - the sleepwalker mate, town, unless there is fuckery behind the scenes(mad scum JOAT with a namecop shot theory, posted it on D3)

Kitsu - probably town because zipped wanted to lynch her, but given that zipped could had "bussed" any teammate on his side of the wall and not matered as he wouldn't be able to vote for them, maybe they are scummates, but wouldn't lynch her today

gog - probably town if splinter tells the truth and she isn't a godfather

Muffin - lean scum, that vote for kitsu on d3 is sus

Bronson - need to reread, I think my guts were town on him

turmoil - me

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Seanima - slight scum lean, feels like he is a mafioso that did a good job hidding in the first day phases, need to reread

Zipped - zipped, scum, his D3 is what looks the worst of him, that push for WSD is really scummy

Kalor - the vig, I believe him

Splinter - the cop, lean towards believing him because the claim is consistent with the subsequent playstile(following me in the Wee push mostly) and the breadcrumb is beliable

Stu - flipflopping between slight scum lean and slight town lean, need to reread

WSD - the sleepwalker mate, town, unless there is fuckery behind the scenes(mad scum JOAT with a namecop shot theory, posted it on D3)

Kitsu - probably town because zipped wanted to lynch her, but given that zipped could had "bussed" any teammate on his side of the wall and not matered as he wouldn't be able to vote for them, maybe they are scummates, but wouldn't lynch her today

gog - probably town if splinter tells the truth and she isn't a godfather

Muffin - lean scum, that vote for kitsu on d3 is sus

Bronson - need to reread, I think my guts were town on him

turmoil - me
Ok so if I am town, which I am, how does that change your reads?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone wondered why Bronson is still alive despite literally everyone reading him as town for no concrete reason and never having been a lynch candidate?

Because i have. Often.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Maybe wee had ran out of kills and had outlived her usefulness.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Has anyone wondered why Bronson is still alive despite literally everyone reading him as town for no concrete reason and never having been a lynch candidate?

Because i have. Often.

Because I wasn't as high a priority as the other people they went after

Can we get a kill order from night to night and have their roles put up, too?

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Because i have. Often.

NK targets so far:
n1:???(we should look for B-Dubs breadcrumbs just in case scum targeted his target)
n2:GF, obvious target
n3: Fat4All, confirmed townie basically, probably with more shots
n4: B-Dubs, odd choice but maybe they have a rolecop and they knew he was a doctor

But yeah we must look closer at bronson

Maybe wee had ran out of kills and had outlived her usefulness.

She likely didn't strongkill on n1 because of the no kill night. So at most she used two shots(n2 and n3)

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I wish I could ask who Dubs had covered, he might be why the N1 kill didn't happen and why he was so gung ho on Hecht oh my gdod

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
NK targets so far:
n1:???(we should look for B-Dubs breadcrumbs just in case scum targeted his target)
n4: B-Dubs, odd choice but maybe they have a rolecop and they knew he was a doctor

She likely didn't strongkill on n1 because of the no kill night. So at most she used two shots(n2 and n3)

N1 might have been Hecht being shot and losing his vest. Though his role doesn't mention if he'd be notified unless he clarified that later.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because I wasn't as high a priority as the other people they went after

Can we get a kill order from night to night and have their roles put up, too?

I just can't trust that face.

NK targets so far:

Why wouldn't she? Saving it for later sounds like a waste. It's possible though.

N1 might have been Hecht being shot and losing his vest. Though his role doesn't mention if he'd be notified unless he clarified that later.

I don't think he ever did.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Options:

Wee didn't use her strong kill N1 (possible) and hit Hecht (also possible), but those two together seems off
Does Dubs' protection block strongkills?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looked into Dubs early game for breadcrumbs and this is all i could find:

Don't worry, I'll protect you. Unless you're scum, then I'll kill you.

That was in response to Bronson. Can't really read anything from that.

Let's talk sleepwalker. What are the chances of both being it but one being town and the other one scum? So i can tunnel on Devious all over again. Sorry, nothing personal Devious. I like your avatar.

Because i'm running out of people who could be scum. We might just have the two left after all.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting down to Devious, Kits, Muffin, Bronson and Zipped. If i had to bet, i'd say all the scum is in there.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Dubs protected me! We stan a doctor legend

Also even if I remove myself from the equation, saenima's instant stanning attempts to push someone who's been townread all game into the scum pile seems shaky, especially based on no obvious tells

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
also for those who ask, my scumreads now are:

saenima
Kalor
WhySoDevious

In that order. Sae and Kalor overplayed their hands on Wee, and Devious is clinging to me because I'm America's Sweetheart

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
StanleyPalmtree has died!

These were the contents of the envelope they died trying to hide:

4Hpa7Qp.png

Sir, you do not yet understand the gravity of this slander or the enemy you have made.

Also fuk you its a Guts poster and its awesome

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also for those who ask, my scumreads now are:

saenima
Kalor
WhySoDevious

In that order. Sae and Kalor overplayed their hands on Wee, and Devious is clinging to me because I'm America's Sweetheart

What if no one counterclaims Kalor? Do you still scum read him? And why Devious? I agree, but i wanna hear your reasoning.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the fact that he wanted to turbo yesterday without at least seeing if any further discussion was possible rubs me the wrong way

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Bronson don't make us waste time with your kalor scumread, it is garbage

I feel like I want to give saenima an extra day.

If I could pick today's choices it would be a thunderdome between Zipped and Muffin probably

Currently my best guess is

Town:splinter, gog, kalor, WSD
???:saenima, stu, kitsu, Bronson
Scum:Muffin, Zipped

With someone well hidden among '???'

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Bronson don't make us waste time with your kalor scumread, it is garbage

I feel like I want to give saenima an extra day.

If I could pick today's choices it would be a thunderdome between Zipped and Muffin probably

Currently my best guess is

Town:splinter, gog, kalor, WSD
???:saenima, stu, kitsu, Bronson
Scum:Muffin, Zipped

With someone well hidden among '???'
Could I hear an argument for ScumMuffin because it's someone I've been wanting to reread

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Biggest issue with muffin is that every day phase there has been scum in the running but he has never voted or even pushed for one, sure he could be town and just have a very bad streak but what are the odds at this point of the game?