• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Muffin wasn't at risk at all of being lynhed during D3, wee and zipped wanted z-beat, I think it could had been to protect Muffin

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
If one of them is scum, who do you think is more likely scum?

Between Muffin and Zipped?

Hmm. on balance, I'd guess Zipped. His D1 feels like an on purpose effort to make himself seem suspect while the rest of the days are about making people question but not lynch him if that makes sense.

That way, no one will question why he's still alive.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's shake some trees.

Kitsunelaine used HEADBUTT.

Vote: Zippedpinhead

Never liked the D1 play. The excuses given later about seeing how people reacted proved absolutely useless and had no attempts at follow through. Which means it was an excuse.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Confirmed (4):
Splinter
Turmoil
Girlofgotham
Kalor

Unconfirmed (7):
WhySoDevious
Stuart
Bronson
Kits
Saenima
Zipped
Muffin

Is that everyone?

Wow scum are boned

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure about the order of the bottom 4 tbh, but we should have time to lynch all four of them anyway.

Unless 2 of Devious, Stu, Bronson are scum

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. is Devious there because of his claim? As in, you believe he's most likely telling the truth?
Nah. I believe he's a sleepwalker but I still think that can go either way.

I just don't think he's scum.

He's been pushed a lot this game, if I were less lazy and I'd go back and see how the known scum interacted with him (and everyone else I guess).

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Bronson don't make us waste time with your kalor scumread, it is garbage

I feel like I want to give saenima an extra day.

If I could pick today's choices it would be a thunderdome between Zipped and Muffin probably

Currently my best guess is

Town:splinter, gog, kalor, WSD
???:saenima, stu, kitsu, Bronson
Scum:Muffin, Zipped

With someone well hidden among '???'
You really think we had a six person scum team? Or is that worst case scenario?

Also when I flip town, how does that affect your reads in that ??? Group.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
my Top scum is probably muffin and kits. With Sabrina thrown is as wild card.

Top top town is *splinter, because I don't think scum would fake cop twice in one game.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I need to look at Wee's posts and how she interacted with people but for now

Vote: Saenima

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Day 1 - primarily room chat and that run-in with Godfather which I was involved in (which I think a bunch of people then became involved in). Now knowing that Godfather was town, looks a bit like stoking up trouble but Godfather was super argumentative so probably NAI.

Day 1 votes - voted for Kalor then Godfather - stayed off of any of the front-runners. Wee voted for Muffin that day (also staying off of the trains).

Day 2 - seriously had it in for Godfather. Also had a mild stooshy with Kits after sassing the Grizzly voters. Lots of room talk. Godfather asked for more reads, Muffin claimed to have already given them although all I can find before that is the getting annoyed at the Grizzly votes (particularly fep and the mild run-in with Kits). Run-in with Hecht and I because we each suggested looking at not just the Grizzly voters but the ones who weren't on Grizzly/Lux (this list included Muffin)

Day 2 votes - voted Godfather then fep.

Day 3 - the reads list for Group A was super vague - mostly nulls. Scum leans were Devious and Kits.

Day 3 votes - voted Kits.

Starting to get confused with days so just some general comments, I'm assuming most of this is Day 4 - has some weird thinking connecting Kits and Dubs. We now know Dubs was our doc so curious to see where this thinking will go. Decided that scum were still Kits, Devious and Kalor. Interested to see where this sits now. Clearly doesn't believe Devious' sleepwalker claim and Kalor has since claimed vig. Would like to know their scum team now.

Day 4 - no vote but it was a turbo day.

And so ends my skim read of muffin.

Gotta say, it's feeling a little scummy. All votes have been on town and they generally stay away from the vote front-runners. Also, they are one of the lowest posters - only posting above Zipped and Devious. Haven't really stuck their neck out at all.

Seems to be heavily pushing Kits (did the same with Godfather and they turned out town, granted they were fairly provocative). It's giving me a mild headache as I have been leaning scum on Kits. Either this animosity is orchestrated or one of them is town.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I dunno if I even wanna look at my vote history lol cause I know I whiffed real bad on:
Godfather (honestly don't care tho, he was a detriment either way)
Z-Beat (coastie toastie)
FEP (bad read based on his bad vote)

But I got Kaz and Weem so :shrug:

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I could see scum Muffin trying to push scum Kits. You want some kind of public interaction between teammates and Muffins pushes have been fairly light.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Biggest issue with muffin is that every day phase there has been scum in the running but he has never voted or even pushed for one, sure he could be town and just have a very bad streak but what are the odds at this point of the game?
To be fair I did want wee get lynched yesterday and said as much. Not gonna claim much credit for that, as it was a pretty inevitable lynch with the gambit, but my bad streak wasnt at least so bad that I even fumbled what to do on that lynch, like some others did.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Muffin, what are your scum reads today?
Uhh that's hard, there really aren't many scummy things that I can think of. Still think Kits is a consideration, for reasons I've said D4.

The others? I really don't know what to think of Devious and the claim, but at this point I dont think we should lynch there. I just have no experience with sleepwalkers I could base my judgement on. I do not like how Zipped is looking so far in retrospect. Much noise on D1, followed by not much. Might have been on purpose. Saenima I'm not sure on.

So I'd wanna see Zipped or Kits go today. I guess I would be fine with Devious too, but eh.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Some Wee quotes that stuck out on a reread.

I can't decide if this post about Devious was just them telling the truth and they actually decided to have Devious say some "noob shit", with the 50/50 mafia split on day 2 so they get town read or if this post is just them trying to defend town Devious.

Lol true. Unless scum started brainstorming "the stupidest noob shit to say" when they realized they had noob(s).

I think this is her trying to mislead people about the size of the scum team. I've definitely done that before to seed the idea that more scum are left than there actually are.

Sure i'm willing to believe there's four. After all, the game was announced with 25 players, and that's where pedro's sheet recommends upping the scum team from five to six. It was bastard all along.....

But I'm not announcing that it's 3 just because we started with 24 players.

And a read list which is basically useless but someone might find it interesting. The only person they list as scum is Muffin again. They backed off that read later after they claimed to reread them.

1. Stuart444 - lean town
2. B-Dubs - null
3. Kalor - lean town
4. saenima. - town
5. Muffin - lean scum
6. Z-Beat. - currently null
7. *Splinter - probably town
8. turmoil7. - currently null

Gotta read people as individuals to adjust this and stuff. I've explained my reads on splinter and turmoil, i'll get to the rest.
Oh, my read on saenima is because he (he is the right pronoun right?) is analyzing and trying to solve and some of his logic is very good.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Zippedpinhead (2 votes)
turmoil7 - #5,217
Kitsunelaine - #5,297

saenima (1 votes)
Kalor - #5,311

Muffin (1 votes)
saenima - #5,317

Kalor (0 votes)
BronsonLee - #5,237 #5,312

Not voting: *Splinter, Zippedpinhead, BronsonLee, Muffin, Girlofgotham, WhySoDevious, Stuart444

Post Counts:
saenima: 32 BronsonLee: 25 Stuart444: 15 turmoil7: 14 Girlofgotham: 11 Kalor: 11 Muffin: 10 Kitsunelaine: 9 Zippedpinhead: 6 *Splinter: 6 StanleyPalmtree: 1 WhySoDevious: 1

Current Countdown:
2fw9zedvy3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Uhh that's hard, there really aren't many scummy things that I can think of. Still think Kits is a consideration, for reasons I've said D4.

The others? I really don't know what to think of Devious and the claim, but at this point I dont think we should lynch there. I just have no experience with sleepwalkers I could base my judgement on. I do not like how Zipped is looking so far in retrospect. Much noise on D1, followed by not much. Might have been on purpose. Saenima I'm not sure on.

So I'd wanna see Zipped or Kits go today. I guess I would be fine with Devious too, but eh.
I'm struggling with you not seeing "many scummy things" when we're 5 days in.

Why are you not sure on Saenima?

Can we get some quotes or references to back any of these vague feelings up? With regards to Zipped, Saenima, Kits or Devious.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
huh, weird. The pressure for Zipped only made him pop up with a series of three posts that only make really easy and banal observations... With repeats of things he'd already said as well. Smells like trying to get away with more coasting.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm struggling with you not seeing "many scummy things" when we're 5 days in.
Now come on. Do you think there's many people here right now who are outright acting scummy or anything like that? I don't see it really and I don't think there's a clear way to go for many people right now either.
Why are you not sure on Saenima?
As in, I have seen people scumread him over the days and in most cases I didn't really see it. I don't have a strong opinion on them one way or the other.

Can we get some quotes or references to back any of these vague feelings up? With regards to Zipped, Saenima, Kits or Devious.
What about Kits or Zipped was vague? I pretty explicitly said why I would consider them. Zipped is self-explanatory from that post.
For Kits, I refer you to my posts from D4:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...-to-your-secrets.98776/page-102#post-18158567
https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...-to-your-secrets.98776/page-102#post-18158932

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Now come on. Do you think there's many people here right now who are outright acting scummy or anything like that? I don't see it really and I don't think there's a clear way to go for many people right now either.

As in, I have seen people scumread him over the days and in most cases I didn't really see it. I don't have a strong opinion on them one way or the other.

What about Kits or Zipped was vague? I pretty explicitly said why I would consider them. Zipped is self-explanatory from that post.
For Kits, I refer you to my posts from D4:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...-to-your-secrets.98776/page-102#post-18158567
https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...-to-your-secrets.98776/page-102#post-18158932
I wasn't asking for a smoking gun but it seems very naive to be sitting at this stage saying "no-one seems scummy yet".

Also your original statement about not being sure on Saenima made me think that you were leaning scum on them. So you're saying that you're not sure of their towniness or scumminess? Because I read your first post as leaning scum but now you're saying that you don't know how others could be scum reading them? I must have read that wrong.

I think you've been vague for most of the game, if I'm honest. And I think you're evading questions today now that the spotlight is on you.