• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
In fact

Vote: WhySoDevious

Two sleepwalkers that are exactly the same makes no sense with the rest of the roles that we know. I can't imagine there's another town aligned role that sees movement/people visited at night. I'm able to believe that Devious/rest of the scum team made up a name that lined up with the night and it happened to match Turmoils in a happy coincidence.
Do I still win if town wins but I'm dead?

If my town flip will help you find the remaining scum, then that's okay. There are only a couple of people pushing for my lynching.

I know you're town, so I doubt you'll get any flak for a mis-lynch, but pay attention who joins the train.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Do I still win if town wins but I'm dead?

If my town flip will help you find the remaining scum, then that's okay. There are only a couple of people pushing for my lynching.

I know you're town, so I doubt you'll get any flak for a mis-lynch, but pay attention who joins the train.

If you're actually town, you would still win.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: muffin

Reasons:

Day 1 - primarily room chat and that run-in with Godfather which I was involved in (which I think a bunch of people then became involved in). Now knowing that Godfather was town, looks a bit like stoking up trouble but Godfather was super argumentative so probably NAI.

Day 1 votes - voted for Kalor then Godfather - stayed off of any of the front-runners. Wee voted for Muffin that day (also staying off of the trains).

Day 2 - seriously had it in for Godfather. Also had a mild stooshy with Kits after sassing the Grizzly voters. Lots of room talk. Godfather asked for more reads, Muffin claimed to have already given them although all I can find before that is the getting annoyed at the Grizzly votes (particularly fep and the mild run-in with Kits). Run-in with Hecht and I because we each suggested looking at not just the Grizzly voters but the ones who weren't on Grizzly/Lux (this list included Muffin)

Day 2 votes - voted Godfather then fep.

Day 3 - the reads list for Group A was super vague - mostly nulls. Scum leans were Devious and Kits.

Day 3 votes - voted Kits.

Starting to get confused with days so just some general comments, I'm assuming most of this is Day 4 - has some weird thinking connecting Kits and Dubs. We now know Dubs was our doc so curious to see where this thinking will go. Decided that scum were still Kits, Devious and Kalor. Interested to see where this sits now. Clearly doesn't believe Devious' sleepwalker claim and Kalor has since claimed vig. Would like to know their scum team now.

Day 4 - no vote but it was a turbo day.

And so ends my skim read of muffin.

Gotta say, it's feeling a little scummy. All votes have been on town and they generally stay away from the vote front-runners. Also, they are one of the lowest posters - only posting above Zipped and Devious. Haven't really stuck their neck out at all.

Seems to be heavily pushing Kits (did the same with Godfather and they turned out town, granted they were fairly provocative). It's giving me a mild headache as I have been leaning scum on Kits. Either this animosity is orchestrated or one of them is town.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
If I swap to muffin later today it's entirely for self preservation. I don't like that vote either but I like living more.

My minds on bronsonlee and I really do think he is wolf in sheep's clothing

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
But what role is devious then? We know for a fact that he visited GF and he isn't the vote denier(who visited... Kopite, right?)

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I also think Zipped is flailing a bit when it comes to coming at me, which makes sense because most scum wouldn't try to come after an icon

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Knocks on Zipped for me:

Hella stupid D1
trying to murder me

Knocks on Muffin:
Coastie toastie
suspect voting
Whiffed on weem?

I'm leaning Muffin now mostly because those are more concrete

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Also please tell me how I've been coasting? I checked back at the post counts, and the only day I could see somebody make that argument is Day 3.

Which coincidentally is like the day where I had a college exam

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Muffin (5 votes)
saenima - #5,317
Stuart444 - #5,329
*Splinter - #5,405
WhySoDevious - #5,417 #5,439
Girlofgotham - #5,448
BronsonLee - #5,466

Zippedpinhead (4 votes)
turmoil7 - #5,217
Kitsunelaine - #5,297
Muffin - #5,348
Kalor - #5,419 #5,438
WhySoDevious - #5,439

WhySoDevious (1 votes)
Kalor - #5,438

BronsonLee (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #5,426

Kalor (0 votes)
BronsonLee - #5,237 #5,312

saenima (0 votes)
Kalor - #5,311 #5,419

Post Counts:
BronsonLee: 48 saenima: 38 Kitsunelaine: 35 Muffin: 28 Kalor: 23 Zippedpinhead: 20 Girlofgotham: 19 Stuart444: 18 turmoil7: 17 WhySoDevious: 15 *Splinter: 14 StanleyPalmtree: 1

Current Countdown:
2fw9zedvy3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Also you're not going to get an elaborate claim from me, I guess I should make that clear one vote from the lynch at this point. Vanilla is vanilla.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Cue somebody switching their vote to me followed by "oops, didn't see that we're almost at majority"

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
VOTE: WhySoDevious
Just checked all your posts about Zipped, there isn't much more there either. In fact you're just voting wherever you think people that are "trustworthy" are voting. You were even against a Zipped lynch before your sudden change on my lynch.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Muffin (5 votes)
saenima - #5,317
Stuart444 - #5,329
*Splinter - #5,405
WhySoDevious - #5,417 #5,439
Girlofgotham - #5,448
BronsonLee - #5,466 #5,479
WhySoDevious - #5,484

WhySoDevious (2 votes)
Kalor - #5,438
Muffin - #5,481

Zippedpinhead (2 votes)
turmoil7 - #5,217
Kitsunelaine - #5,297
Muffin - #5,348 #5,481
Kalor - #5,419 #5,438
WhySoDevious - #5,439 #5,484

BronsonLee (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #5,426

Kalor (0 votes)
BronsonLee - #5,237 #5,312

saenima (0 votes)
Kalor - #5,311 #5,419

Not voting: BronsonLee

Post Counts:
BronsonLee: 52 saenima: 38 Kitsunelaine: 35 Muffin: 35 Kalor: 23 Zippedpinhead: 23 Girlofgotham: 19 Stuart444: 18 turmoil7: 17 WhySoDevious: 17 *Splinter: 14 StanleyPalmtree: 1

Current Countdown:
2fw9zedvy3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This Bronson and Devious thing going on right now is awful and not helpful at all. I'm sure giving potential scum an excuse to turbo is a great idea.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If devious is scum why did he claim sleepwalker instead of something that would out a town PR? Is not like if claiming sleepwalker bought he time before I defended him