• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Scum knows I'm not scum.

Trying to get a train going on me is dumb cause it'll just out them.

You guys know who's town... anyone else voting for me is scum.

So if it helps, it helps.

I still win if town wins.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Scum knows I'm not scum.

Trying to get a train going on me is dumb cause it'll just out them.

You guys know who's town... anyone else voting for me is scum.

So if it helps, it helps.

I still win if town wins.

This makes no sense. So you're saying that only scum are trying to push a vote against you? What about me? Do you suspect me?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Youre just doing nonsense.

I actually agree with this. It's like watching terrible poker being played.

But also the only reason i'm not voting Devious right now is due to his claim. I've asked and i don't think i got an answer. Could he be SW scum and turmoil be SW town? Good odds on that or nah?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At some point we gotta take a good look at kits as well. She's always a subject when looking for scum but come voting time everyone forgets her. But i'm ok with leaving that for tomorrow. I think between Muffin, zipped and devious we've got our hands full. Right now, from scum to less scum:

Zipped
Devious
Muffin

I"ll probably change my vote from Muffin but i'm not sure where to yet.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Part of me wants to put a vote down because work is getting hella messy rn but I am still super gunshy about turboing after fucking up that double

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I actually agree with this. It's like watching terrible poker being played.

But also the only reason i'm not voting Devious right now is due to his claim. I've asked and i don't think i got an answer. Could he be SW scum and turmoil be SW town? Good odds on that or nah?
It's possible. But how likely it is, I don't know.
I'm just saying that the game having a town sleepwalker and a scum sleepwalker with complementary names would punish town for solving, that makes no sense from a design perspective, usually you want to reward town solving
That is my take on it

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like zipped's explanation for his early game shenanigans. He said on D2 or D3 that it was a thought experiment, but his recent posts about it don't make much sense to me. I'm thinking it could have been scum making noise for scummy attention before going into the background where he spent most of the game until people started looking at him again. He only comes out when the heat is on. His voting record is iffy as well as per Gog's back read.H

Muffin is a more vague reading. Not even sure if i really scum read him right now. At least, nothing too strong. More of a gut feel and i'd rather not go on gut right now. My vote was more of a pressure thing but not much came out of it. Not a fan of kits' arguments against him earlier either. Seemed to be a bit of a bad faith argument there on her part but i need to read that again.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Muffin and Zipped only showed up to defend themselves. This burst of activity today is entirely self preservational. Their play also seems to be running on fumes-- ancient reads that are slowly catching up to modern game as a result of applied pressure.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like zipped's explanation for his early game shenanigans. He said on D2 or D3 that it was a thought experiment, but his recent posts about it don't make much sense to me. I'm thinking it could have been scum making noise for scummy attention before going into the background where he spent most of the game until people started looking at him again. He only comes out when the heat is on. His voting record is iffy as well as per Gog's back read.H

Muffin is a more vague reading. Not even sure if i really scum read him right now. At least, nothing too strong. More of a gut feel and i'd rather not go on gut right now. My vote was more of a pressure thing but not much came out of it. Not a fan of kits' arguments against him earlier either. Seemed to be a bit of a bad faith argument there on her part but i need to read that again.

So you would prefer to lynch Zipped today is what you're saying?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Muffin and Zipped only showed up to defend themselves. This burst of activity today is entirely self preservational. Their play also seems to be running on fumes-- ancient reads that are slowly catching up to modern game as a result of applied pressure.
I've been active before this so stop pretending otherwise.

Also I'm sure this must be the fifth or sixth rehash of the "only active to defend yourself" argument I've read so far in all of my games.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I know I voted for them earlier but I don't see Zipped as scum. Muffins activity today reads like town to me as well.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Zippedpinhead (3 votes)
turmoil7 - #5,217
Kitsunelaine - #5,297
Muffin - #5,348 #5,481
Kalor - #5,419 #5,438
WhySoDevious - #5,439 #5,484
saenima - #5,527

WhySoDevious (2 votes)
Kalor - #5,438
Muffin - #5,481

Muffin (2 votes)
saenima - #5,317 #5,527
Stuart444 - #5,329 #5,505
*Splinter - #5,405
WhySoDevious - #5,417 #5,439
Girlofgotham - #5,448
BronsonLee - #5,466 #5,479
WhySoDevious - #5,484 #5,522

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
WhySoDevious - #5,522

BronsonLee (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #5,426

Kalor (0 votes)
BronsonLee - #5,237 #5,312

saenima (0 votes)
Kalor - #5,311 #5,419

Not voting: BronsonLee, Stuart444

Post Counts:
BronsonLee: 60 saenima: 49 Kitsunelaine: 37 Muffin: 37 Kalor: 31 Zippedpinhead: 25 Stuart444: 25 WhySoDevious: 21 turmoil7: 20 Girlofgotham: 19 *Splinter: 14 StanleyPalmtree: 1

Current Countdown:
2fw9zedvy3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well then again, splinter and gog are both on muffin. And i'm sure as one can be on this godforsaken game that they're town.

Are you scum Muffin? Give us a hand here.