• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The way I understand the teal room text the players who received the vest wouldn't be notified of it

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No.

Several vests were handed out. Unless scum has more than one kill ability that can be done during one night phase, someone is likely to still have a vest on. We don't want scum to have more info like that.
"These vests will expire after the next Night phase is over. "

If there still are vests in play they have nothing to do with the teal room

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
No.

Several vests were handed out. Unless scum has more than one kill ability that can be done during one night phase, someone is likely to still have a vest on. We don't want scum to have more info like that.
I don't think it would work like that, each room has been locked to one day phase. I imagine they would expire

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Stu didn't you say you thought muffin was less likely to be scum than zipped or an I wrong?

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
I screwed up on the muffin vote. I genuinely thought there was a whiff of scum there. I was wrong.

Sorry muffin. See you in the spec thread.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I have opinions about that vote yesterday but I want to hear from Splinter first.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
No kills = yaaasssss.

I like this room. It will take away that element of vote switching nonsense but does mean there is an early threat of turbo.

This will give us lots to discuss tomorrow too. Generally quite pleased with this even though I was keen on yellow. Could have been a lot worse.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a list of who has claimed what so far? I've entirely forgotten save for the sleepwalkers, splinter is a cop and kalor claimed vig.

Are those correct? Am I missing anyone? I feel like I am.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a list of who has claimed what so far? I've entirely forgotten save for the sleepwalkers, splinter is a cop and kalor claimed vig.

Are those correct? Am I missing anyone? I feel like I am.

I think that's it. Might have been a vanilla claim somewhere but that doesn't matter.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

Votes are secret!

Majority is 6.

Post Counts:
Zippedpinhead: 8 Stuart444: 7 BronsonLee: 6 turmoil7: 5 Girlofgotham: 4 saenima: 3 WhySoDevious: 3 Kalor: 2

Current Countdown:
3ehiybr6cp

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding the room: post fake votes in here like so:

VOTE: ZippedPinhead

Noone (on town at least) should send Brazil a real vote until we have some sort of consensus. Scum will be stacking anywhere they can to get an early turbo today.