• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If we protect one they'll just target the other.

We need to time this protection for the night where we only have 1 confirmed townie alive. So... day 6 now, day 8 we vote for yellow, day 9 we vote to protect the last of me/turm/kalor/Gotham, night 10 scum has to kill an unknown (or noone).

I think it's day 8, unless I miscounted.

Choosing some of these rooms might make others unavailable. I don't think we'll go that long with rooms to choose. If i had to make a guess i'd say choosing purple/grey will lock out the other. Choosing green/yellow might lock out the other though i don't believe it will. So i'm guessing we'll have a special room for nights 6/7/8 and then it's on to the white room until the end. Assuming the game won't end first ofc.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
They were anxious to hear what else about their predicament the voice would reveal, but instead of saying anything of substance, it merely relayed the usual commands, and then seemingly forgot to turn off the microphone.

As if listening to someone far off in the distance, the 9 invitees left could hear something about how great Pokémon was.

Kitsunelaine has died!

These were the contents of the envelope they died trying to hide:

pMh1c1o.png

Welcome to The Mansion, Kitsunelaine! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Katerina, and we know your secret.

You are a 2-shot Mafia Silencer. Twice in the game during the Night, you may choose to remove another player's voting powers for the following Day by posting the command SILENCE: <Player Name> on your private thread. The player will be notified of the temporary restriction.

You also have access to the factional kill, which can be executed by posting the command KILL: <Player Name> on your private thread.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when your faction controls the majority of votes at Day start.

Your partners are ___.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game thread is here.

The Mafia chat is ___.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

I hope you have fun in our little gala.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Kitsunelaine (6 votes)
Zippedpinhead
*Splinter
WhySoDevious
Kalor
Stuart444
Girlofgotham

Zippedpinhead (2 votes)
Kitsunelaine
turmoil7
Stuart444

*Splinter (0 votes)
Stuart444

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 47 Kitsunelaine: 46 *Splinter: 45 saenima: 29 BronsonLee: 25 WhySoDevious: 15 Kalor: 13 turmoil7: 13 Zippedpinhead: 11 Girlofgotham: 7

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Before heading to sleep, one of the 9 invitees left stops in front of the statue and presses the button that was decided on.

The group will visit the Yellow Room next.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Active Players List:

1. [m] saenima - GMT - NEW Mentored by Fireblend
2. [m] BronsonLee - EST - NEW
4. [m] WhySoDevious - GMT-6 - NEW Mentored by Sophia
6. [m] Kalor - GMT
7. [m] Stuart444 - GMT
10. [m] Zippedpinhead - CST
20. [f] Melonrabbit - PST Replaced by [m] turmoil7 - GMT-3
21. [m] *Splinter - GMT
23. [f] Girlofgotham - GMT

Day 7 Begins
OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Night 6 Ends

He'd been watching the game unfold over the past week through a series of monitors. They had set up cameras all over the Mansion, revealing every angle of every Room.

Even though he'd witnessed over a dozen gruesome deaths through those monitors, he seemed completely comfortable - his legs resting over the table while he drank a cup of coffee. He gave off an air of levity.

Just as another assassination was taking place, he pondered about how easily he'd been able to execute his plan. Everything that had happened thus far had been accounted for in his original design. The key to all of it, he thought, was how perfect the selection of players was. They were all liars in their essence, and so they never hesitated when the time to lie to save their own lives - even to themselves. Some were told they were part of the "mafia" - and so they spent their nights in subterfuge. One faked an entire persona to try and lead others to certain death. Another was even able to help others with a mere first aid kit paired with the suggestion that they were actually a doctor.

Ever since that fateful day, he'd been focused on honing his skills. He was afraid of becoming complacent. And after spending all that time with the most powerful figures in the world - and, therefore, with the biggest liars in the world -, he wanted to test his theories on a group of common liars, of the kind that you can find anywhere.

It was working.

One of his assistants finally interrupted his train of thought: "It's about time to wake them all up, mister B--"

Zippedpinhead has died!

These were the contents of the envelope they died trying to hide:

OyP9b90.png

Welcome to The Mansion, Zippedpinhead! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Stanislav, and we know your secret.

You are a Vanilla Townie. Your only power is to vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game thread is here.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

I hope you have fun in our little gala.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
You are in the Yellow Room. The voices will also protect.

On top of choosing someone to lynch at the end of the Day phase, players must also vote for a player they want to protect. The chosen player will become unkillable for the following Night.

Votes for this must be placed publicly in the game thread with the command [ HIGHLIGHT ]PROTECT: <Player Name>[ /HIGHLIGHT]. This vote will run parallel to the main vote, and it isn't affected by the majority rule.

rFn4MEh.jpg

Room Vote

These are the Rooms currently available for visitation:

Green Room - "The voices will be pacified."
Purple Room - "Unincisiveness will be punished."
Grey Room - "Uncertainty will be punished."

White Room - "Everything remains as is."
Dark Room - "Silence will be punished"
Red Room - "Backs will be turned against the glass wall."
Pink Room - "All eyes will look across the glass wall."
Blue Room - "Fates could change."
Teal Room - "The shield will rise."
Orange Room - "Noise will muddle the voices."
Yellow Room - "The voices will also protect."

Votes for Rooms must be placed publicly with the command [ HIGHLIGHT ]MOVE: <Room Name>[ /HIGHLIGHT ].

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Well done on killing the person that was going to take heat for you today scum. That'll make things easier.

Also I didn't think so many people had their Kitsune votes in. Though it all worked out for the best.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, since I know what people are going to say since they were lining up Zipped -> me.

Why would I kill Zipped when I knew town was planning on dealing with Zipped first?

It's pretty simple. Scum is using me as a nice scapegoat by killing Zipped.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My first thought is it's a desperate attempt at casting shadow over the green checks and the cop. My second thought is that splinter is scum. My third thought is i wanna lynch everybody.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
That is why they most likely killed Zipped.

So they could focus on me instead as an easy lynch without having to do any work today at all.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
why did it feel so good to turbo when there was still discussion to be had?
First of all I didnt know we were near turbo. Plenty of people were clearly fibbing when they were saying that they hadn't put a vote down yet so I thought it would be safe to do so.

Second of all, because it got us a scum lynch and that was exciting

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Did you not read the last day phase?

People were already setting up a chain of Zipped -> Me.
There weren't even any votes on you:

==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Kitsunelaine (6 votes)
Zippedpinhead
*Splinter
WhySoDevious
Kalor
Stuart444
Girlofgotham

Zippedpinhead (2 votes)
Kitsunelaine
turmoil7
Stuart444

*Splinter (0 votes)
Stuart444

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 47 Kitsunelaine: 46 *Splinter: 45 saenima: 29 BronsonLee: 25 WhySoDevious: 15 Kalor: 13 turmoil7: 13 Zippedpinhead: 11 Girlofgotham: 7

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

And you're starting off awfy defensive today.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Should everyone else come clean with any roles at this point? We almost certainly have 1 scum left so everyone claiming doesn't hurt.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I've already said what I am, Neutral Survivor. Basically the equivalent to a goon or a VT.

I am a nothing.

so I'll vote with whatever town wants to vote today.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Then if you're neutral survivor why would scum care if you got lynched? They can still win if you're alive

The better question is:

If there is no better candidate they can push, why wouldn't they want me lynched?

Scum going for easy targets regardless of neutral or not should be obvious.

and I am good at digging my own grave lol.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Also Saenima is the final scum. Stuart has claimed neutral so I'm willing to believe it for now. Splinters green checks can be taken out if we trust him. Scum killing Zipped has reduced our pool to these three.

saenima
BronsonLee
WhySoDevious

I'm willing to trust Bronson for today so it's a 50/50 chance. And if we believe Devious, then Saenima is the odd one out.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Scum gets me lynched -> kill off a harder to lynch candidate

And I'm the easiest to lynch right now cause I post too much and dig my own grave by doing so.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Also Saenima is the final scum. Stuart has claimed neutral so I'm willing to believe it for now. Splinters green checks can be taken out if we trust him. Scum killing Zipped has reduced our pool to these three.

saenima
BronsonLee
WhySoDevious

I'm willing to trust Bronson for today so it's a 50/50 chance. And if we believe Devious, then Saenima is the odd one out.

Hm.

Why willing to trust Bronson?