• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Math checks out. You have the wrong names though. I'm town so i should go last.
Right now, my vote is between you and BronsonLee, but people have read him as town more than you, so my vote today is for you.

If you flip town, my next vote will be for BronsonLee.

But honestly, I feel like Bronson - and not you - might have been the one to think that killing zipped was the better idea.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I'm also side eyeing the fact that the two people with mentors are saying essentially the same thing

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Townie who's around more, like Gotham or Splinter

Role may be gone but they contribute more
It's not about contributing at this point.

Killing someone that is strongly green-checked leaves people that may be slightly less believable as town.

I believe *Splinter and GoG are town, but not as strongly as I believe Kalor and turmoil7.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I'm gonna operate on the belief that there's two scum left and one neutral for now

I don't think we're that lucky

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Townie who's around more, like Gotham or Splinter

Role may be gone but they contribute more

By post count turmoil has contributed more than gog. By content i feel more inclined to protect turmoil. I like the contributions from both but feel like turmoil has been more incisive late game. Splinter had resigned to death a couple of days ago i think. Let him have sweet release.

Why lynch a neutral when we can lynch scum today? Who do you think is the final scum?

Hey i agree, but i think Bronson is the final scum and no one else is really willing to go there. So between me and Stu it's an easy choice in my mind.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
For today, it should be an easy choice.

Lynch Saenima or me.

Devious' claim is perfectly fine
Bronson most people town read right now. at least more so than Saenima.

So it's either go with Saenima, the most likely scum or go along with Splinter's suggestion that we should lynch the neutral now.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like how WSD keeps listing themselves as confirmed town. Especially that last set of posts, which wasn't even a "from my pov" thing.

Also yeah I picked turmoil for protection because I think he's the most likely to solve shit now. My reads on the remaining players are trash, I only caught Kits and Stu because they misplayed.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
My vote history:

Swapped to Lux last minute which if not for FEP's vote, would've gotten us scum D1, no?
If I'm scum why would I do that, when I could just sit or pop Grizzly no harm no foul

I literally had a vote on Kaz (also scum) until he unvoted and wasn't coming back
same question posited

I whiffed on Z-beat

We got weem

Kits was my vote but y'all super turbo champion editioned

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
My vote history:

Swapped to Lux last minute which if not for FEP's vote, would've gotten us scum D1, no?
If I'm scum why would I do that, when I could just sit or pop Grizzly no harm no foul

I literally had a vote on Kaz (also scum) until he unvoted and wasn't coming back
same question posited

I whiffed on Z-beat

We got weem

Kits was my vote but y'all super turbo champion editioned
Kits turbo'd weemadarthur... and Kits was scum.

Voting really doesn't say much.

Look how many confirmed townies lynched FEP.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I really don't like how WSD keeps listing themselves as confirmed town. Especially that last set of posts, which wasn't even a "from my pov" thing.

Also yeah I picked turmoil for protection because I think he's the most likely to solve shit now. My reads on the remaining players are trash, I only caught Kits and Stu because they misplayed.
Am I supposed to mistrust myself?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw i don't believe Brazil would just plop down such an uninteresting neutral. Stu is lying at least on that. Maybe he's just aiming for survival now but i bet there was something more to his game. If he's even a neutral that is. It's an easy claim to make when backed against a corner in late game. Town is scrambling for scum and a neutral suddenly loses that lunching shine for other targets. It bought him a couple of days it did.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor your room vote is not being counted i believe.

Gonna change mine to grey so we can save the green for the next day.

Move: Grey room

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
It's not about trust. You were describing a strategy that wins "us" the game. If you want to do that it needs to be from our perspective, not yours.

And you are not a confirmed town from where I'm sitting.
That's why I know scum is not gonna NK me.

They'll keep me around hoping that town lynches me.

There is no 100% proof that I am town... but the clues are there... if you choose to ignore then, then that's your problem... if you are town, you might very well end up costing us the game.

And remember... I'm new... I had no idea that your RP had limited uses... that's why I was upset at you when you green-checked me.

Like I said, the clues are there that I'm town.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
if WSD is scum, then that'd be one town sleepwalker and one scum sleepwalker...

all for a town self watcher.

That is stupid to consider at this point in time imo.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
That's why I know scum is not gonna NK me.

They'll keep me around hoping that town lynches me.

There is no 100% proof that I am town... but the clues are there... if you choose to ignore then, then that's your problem... if you are town, you might very well end up costing us the game.

And remember... I'm new... I had no idea that your RP had limited uses... that's why I was upset at you when you green-checked me.

Like I said, the clues are there that I'm town.
What "clues"? Your role? I've pointed out many times now that your role could be scum.

if WSD is scum, then that'd be one town sleepwalker and one scum sleepwalker...

all for a town self watcher.

That is stupid to consider at this point in time imo.
Stupider than two town aligned sleepwalkers?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
On two days (the day that Stanley was NK and the following day), I posted how I was waiting for *Splinter's post so that he could tell us who he checked.

First he claimed that he had checked Stanley - which was a waste cause he got NK.

The following day, he green-checked me... I got upset at him cause that was a waste of a check.

It wasn't until later that day that you guys confronted him about having unlimited checks and he finally fessed up.

I didn't know about the limited uses of his power.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I mentioned it yesterday but I can't fathom why we have two two aligned sleepwalkers just for one role. Turmoil backing him up with the name is the only reason that he's still alive.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious though. If you find that having two town sleepwalkers is such a longshot, why did you believe Devious' claim enough to green check him?
It's not a long shot. It's just no more or less likely than one town one scum sleepwalker.

And as I explained, that fake green check would have stood for one day at most.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
There's a ~20% chance that Splinter has a vest tonight.

I'm just gonna cross my fingers.
Remember this quote?

This is when I believed *Splinter had unlimited checks as a cop.

No one died that night.

I thought they had tried to go after *Splinter because of his role. But maybe scum already suspected that he was bluffing.

That means that they went after someone that was heavily green-checked... Kalor... but he had a vest, so that could've protected him, and thus, no NK.

Kalor might very well be unprotected tonight.